Please Help

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2013
I am looking for a job in or around the Henderson area , I have a lot of experience ...... Office Manager , Handling money , accounts payable , accounts receivable , very little payroll. Just looking for something different just seems no one wants to pay worth a dang anymore.
?

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Please Help wrote:
I am looking for a job in or around the Henderson area , I have a lot of experience ...... Office Manager , Handling money , accounts payable , accounts receivable , very little payroll. Just looking for something different just seems no one wants to pay worth a dang anymore.
. What was the last job you had?
RCTWR

Henderson, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Very few in Henderson, TX want to pay worth a dang!
laughed out loud

Henderson, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2013
you should work on your resume a bit honey. "handling money" is a red flag for "I will steal from you" no person in their right mind would hire you.
wow

Rowlett, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2013
laughed out loud wrote:
you should work on your resume a bit honey. "handling money" is a red flag for "I will steal from you" no person in their right mind would hire you.
How rude! I never read into that statement this person would still money. Tipical Henderson always judging someone or being an ass just because you can. Good luck in your job search and don't let negative people get ya down!
wow

Rowlett, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2013
Excuse me steal
Wow

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2013
wow wrote:
Excuse me steal
Don't forget 'typical'...
boss

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
wow wrote:
Excuse me steal
You thieving pos
wow

Rowlett, TX

#9 Jun 28, 2013
boss wrote:
<quoted text>
You thieving pos
Excuse me you pos you don't even know me! I have never and would never take anything that didn't belong to me. Apparently you have me confessed with someone else!
Come on back now ya hear

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Welcome to "Haterson" honey.
That Guy

Henderson, TX

#11 Jul 5, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me you pos you don't even know me! I have never and would never take anything that didn't belong to me. Apparently you have me confessed with someone else!
I love it when people say "You don't even know me!" It means they have no valid argument in defense of themselves.
Also, How do you confuse the word "confessed" with the word confused? My guess, Southern education.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 1, 2013
Need job tooo badly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't believe another one 26 min justgotreal 15
drug addicted pregnancy Fri Woah bro 25
Shady managers Aug 16 Betsy 2
Looking for a home to rent Aug 15 Renter 1
News Former Daingerfield man writes book about 1980 ... (Dec '09) Aug 13 Willie Granville 8
henderson Aug 8 Professor 3
Fake Profiles Aug 7 always 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages