Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

stfu wrote:
fyi DAMNNN colton is doing very well, if you dont know whats going on then keep your mouth shut.
Hello.... We don't know. That's what we r saying. Some of us are concerned for the right reasons. How is he. None of the other stuff matters.
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Judged:

ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, too secretive. Mother won't answer questions, people cover for her. Why can't they get on medicare if they have no jobs or money? Does mother work? I don't know these people and I feel for the boy but if I give money I want more info.
AGREE!
facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

He's off the ventilator breathing on his own for your information! Has wrote his name and several other things...drew pictures! Both eyes open now...doctors see now reason why he can't eventually make somewhat of a full recovery...maybe he wont be able to move the left side but if you ask me god has already helped him prove everyone wrong...he's a miracle from god and within over. A week he's made such a huge improvement...he didn't lose all of his frontal lobe so get your facts rightttttttt people! His family was instructed to keep the story somewhat hush hush as yall put it for security reasons with the case still pending they didn't want the idiot that did or didn't? Shoot him purposely to find him again...anyways for the record read the henderson paper from yesterday where his sister tells how he is ...if the family wanted to hide it why did she agree to do the interview and thank the whole community for their support ans prayers...whoever you are that is saying he wont recover and will have mental retardation should feel like a complete idiot because he's already passed up your little prediction...you aren't god so stop trying to be ...only god knows how far he will go not you!!! Thank god he is alive and thank everyone who has been supportive ...those of you who think you know it all get you stray straight then post it! Colton is tough and he will pull through this...
yup

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Thank u for the update. Don't get the paper so glad u posted. I agree know one can really know what each day will bring and people exceed expectations all the time. I will continue to pray for Colton and family and doctors.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

facts wrote:
He's off the ventilator breathing on his own for your information! Has wrote his name and several other things...drew pictures! Both eyes open now...doctors see now reason why he can't eventually make somewhat of a full recovery...maybe he wont be able to move the left side but if you ask me god has already helped him prove everyone wrong...he's a miracle from god and within over. A week he's made such a huge improvement...he didn't lose all of his frontal lobe so get your facts rightttttttt people! His family was instructed to keep the story somewhat hush hush as yall put it for security reasons with the case still pending they didn't want the idiot that did or didn't? Shoot him purposely to find him again...anyways for the record read the henderson paper from yesterday where his sister tells how he is ...if the family wanted to hide it why did she agree to do the interview and thank the whole community for their support ans prayers...whoever you are that is saying he wont recover and will have mental retardation should feel like a complete idiot because he's already passed up your little prediction...you aren't god so stop trying to be ...only god knows how far he will go not you!!! Thank god he is alive and thank everyone who has been supportive ...those of you who think you know it all get you stray straight then post it! Colton is tough and he will pull through this...
This is good news! Thanks so much for the update! We are still praying for Colton and his family.
hmmm

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

I hope all you young adults have learned from all this!! Drugs and booze destroy lives!!! And this is a fact!!!!!!!
FYI

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
I hope all you young adults have learned from all this!! Drugs and booze destroy lives!!! And this is a fact!!!!!!!
You are a pathetic piece of $hit You have no remorse for this family. Karma is a said thing, and I hope all the shit you have said about this comes back and bites you in the ass!! What gives you the right to say something like that no one on here needs your ignorant comment! Tell you what you need todo. Get off the computer and get a life! You are probably one of those gossip junkies that thrives on negativity about others. You are also one of those that has been talked bad about on this site as well, and want to feel better about yourself and feel the need to down grade others!!!
yup

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
Your statement about drugs and booze is true but your need to teach everyone a lesson thru this boys tragedy is inappropriate to say the least. You're lack of compassion is disheartening.
Heartless

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Hmmm don't even know Colton. He/She goes on any tragic topic and makes rude unnecessary comments. Don't even reply, because that's what they want.
PartOfTheFamily

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

You know this is why i absolutely hate Henderson... people go running their mouths about things, did anyone ever stop to think that if our family wanted his condition on here we would have posted it ourselves?? i understand that some people may have been worried about my cousin... but there was a better way to go about it... maybe calling the family up and asking... no the family is not being secretive. & to all of you who say he is not getting better or wont? he is a strong boy and we are a strong family... God has a plan. Now i'm asking very politely to those of you who left rude comments lets not leave anymore, my family is not one to be messed with those of you who know us, know that... we love out family and we take this very seriously... Have a Great day...
LoL AmuSed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Sending Colton & his family prayers and well wishes!
Hillary

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

We love you Colton!Stay strong and keep pullin through!We can put a fake snake in the road again soon!
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

The person that goes by damnn really needs a schooling on feelings. U seem to have lost your damn mind. Nobody gives a damn how you feel about this young man. What if it was someone in your family. Your proof there really is demons in human form. My heart goes out to the young man and his family
conway

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Was this Colton Dale's son?
x friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

conway wrote:
Was this Colton Dale's son?
no his dad was Micheal Wallace mother is Tammy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 55 of55
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••