colton wallace and family
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#22 Aug 24, 2011
It's been a few days but yes. He won't ever be able to move his left side do to the damage to the right side of his brain.
coltons cuz

United States

#23 Aug 24, 2011
First if all sweetie I'm his cousin n when I went up there from my two eyes I seen hm move his left sde so get ur shit straight please me n my family dnt want rumors around I think I mentioned that in the first comment I posted thanks
Look

Henderson, TX

#24 Aug 25, 2011
Hmmmm3 wrote:

Colton it not going to wake up and tell anyone anything. He has lost the right side of his brain. At the very least he will have serious mental retardation and at the worst he will never wake up and have to remain on a ventilator and feeding tube for the rest of his life. That is if a massive infection doesn't kill him first. Not trying to be mean or harsh just trying to be honest.

Whoever wrote this is completely WRONG and out of line! And to Silly: I never said anyone was being disrespectful, did I? All I'm trying to say is that there are all kinds of stories going around, and if you want to know the truth, talk to his family. Thanks.
ABC

Henderson, TX

#25 Aug 25, 2011
Look wrote:
Hmmmm3 wrote:
Colton it not going to wake up and tell anyone anything. He has lost the right side of his brain. At the very least he will have serious mental retardation and at the worst he will never wake up and have to remain on a ventilator and feeding tube for the rest of his life. That is if a massive infection doesn't kill him first. Not trying to be mean or harsh just trying to be honest.
Whoever wrote this is completely WRONG and out of line! And to Silly: I never said anyone was being disrespectful, did I? All I'm trying to say is that there are all kinds of stories going around, and if you want to know the truth, talk to his family. Thanks.
Look Most of us don't know him or his family, we are just concerned with this young man and are praying all will be fine with him. All we want to know is how he's doing. I don't understand what all the fuss is about being concerned citizens,why withhold the information? If you know his condition, why don't you let us know? Keep us up to date instead of being so mad at us for asking.
coltons cuz

United States

#27 Aug 25, 2011
And if any don't mind IF u r please don't put any negative comment on here his family reads it n its not makin anything better thank u for ur time
One

Dallas, TX

#28 Aug 26, 2011
I have had unsupervised partys, and i never got shot in the head, in front of friends. So the next time u get upset about a party that u did not get invited to think of co co fighting for his life, or maybe his family in pain praying he pulls through or his friends that were there that had to see it happen , those kids are traumatized.
Look

Henderson, TX

#29 Aug 26, 2011
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Most of us don't know him or his family, we are just concerned with this young man and are praying all will be fine with him. All we want to know is how he's doing. I don't understand what all the fuss is about being concerned citizens,why withhold the information? If you know his condition, why don't you let us know? Keep us up to date instead of being so mad at us for asking.
Because I was told by the family to not release any information and if anyone asked to tell them to contact them. I'm not the bad guy here.
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#30 Aug 26, 2011
Yeah I wasn't incites to that party because I don't live in henderson any longer. And I don't know those guys that well. I was just being up front and honest. And right now is also the time that you have to ask if Colton would want to live with all those tubes in him.
coltons cuz

Moscow, TN

#31 Aug 26, 2011
Hmmmm3 wrote:
Yeah I wasn't incites to that party because I don't live in henderson any longer. And I don't know those guys that well. I was just being up front and honest. And right now is also the time that you have to ask if Colton would want to live with all those tubes in him.
look he or she ur bout to make some ppl mad n upset I know exactly wat his doin right now ok now I've asked ppl nicely to talk bout it off of here if this was either one of jerry or kims sons u wouldn't b posting this shit now for the last time PLEASE get of this topix if u can't b positive then we don't need ur Damn comment
No Name

Irving, TX

#32 Aug 30, 2011
i doubt his family is reading topix when he is laying in a hospital bed.
Just saying

Dallas, TX

#33 Aug 30, 2011
If you want to do some good the family has got "donation containers" at many locations scattered around town. A brief description of who he is and that he is in the hospital suffering from a gunshot. Forget that everyone has been told it's none of your business how he is doing and updates, just donate money! Give me a break I mean If the family wants to keep everything hush hush and talk to people like they are dogs then keep the plastic containers with pics taped to them at home.
yes

Henderson, TX

#34 Aug 30, 2011
Totally agree, Just sayin !!!
HEy

Henderson, TX

#35 Aug 30, 2011
I think the family is also trying to figure out exactly what happened. It's probably a very emotional time for them. I think that may be why they want everyone to quit passing stories around...at least until they can tell people exactly what did happen. From what I have read on his mother's facebook, he is doing good and moving his right and left feet. God works wonders and all we can do is pray for a good recovery!
JUST SAYING

Tyler, TX

#36 Aug 30, 2011
I have figured out in this town that when tragedy or drama strikes, the worse thing to do is try to keep it on the down low. If there is a story, tell it then people won't be so inclined to try to research it and play private investigator. Cause when the buckets go out, people don't feel so shut out of the story and are more inclined to give. Sharing the story makes us feel your pain in our hearts and then in our pocketbooks. It was a tragedy...he was shot. My heart bleeds for his mom and family. But privacy to basic events is not pulling any heart strings.
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#37 Aug 30, 2011
His movements are sporadic and not perposful. He doesn't really look at you when you talk to him. And he can't move his left side. His family is thinking and acting like one day he is going to get up and walk out of there and be the same person. How he is now is about as good as he will ever be. He had a third of his brain shot out and then another quarter removed because it was damaged. Google the frontal lobe and see what it does and how not having it will affect him.
So right

Dallas, TX

#38 Aug 30, 2011
coltons cuz wrote:
<quoted text> look he or she ur bout to make some ppl mad n upset I know exactly wat his doin right now ok now I've asked ppl nicely to talk bout it off of here if this was either one of jerry or kims sons u wouldn't b posting this shit now for the last time PLEASE get of this topix if u can't b positive then we don't need ur Damn comment
I'm so sorry for your family and praying for a complete recovery for your cousin. Sorry that most Henderson topix people are mean & nasty and won't respect your family's privacy request. People can pray for the Colton without knowing all the details. You are SO RIGHT if this was Kim & jerry's son their 2 faced butt kissers wouldn't be saying *hit on here. Most people do actually have the 411 on them and y'all should we all don't think those wallaces are better than your cousin.
Keep the faith and don't let trash talk get you all down.
tell us something

Henderson, TX

#39 Aug 30, 2011
They ask for money I have no problem with that, but why can't they tell us who are donating where he is and how he is doing. THats all, everyother tragedy in Henderson told, why so secretive makes me now not what to give again.
truth be told

Henderson, TX

#40 Aug 31, 2011
Marijuana and alcohol don't mix with guns. Enough said.
ABC

Henderson, TX

#41 Aug 31, 2011
tell us something wrote:
They ask for money I have no problem with that, but why can't they tell us who are donating where he is and how he is doing. THats all, everyother tragedy in Henderson told, why so secretive makes me now not what to give again.
I agree, too secretive. Mother won't answer questions, people cover for her. Why can't they get on medicare if they have no jobs or money? Does mother work? I don't know these people and I feel for the boy but if I give money I want more info.
stfu

Alpine, TX

#42 Aug 31, 2011
fyi DAMNNN colton is doing very well, if you dont know whats going on then keep your mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wow she's locked up 27 min 2thepoint 15
Verizon Service 1 hr so sad 2
mug shot of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 hr reap what you sow 8
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) 19 hr YEA WHATEVER 30
chase holts Wed Sad sad 55
Who is Rand Cates Wed WB 5
Henderson City Government At Its Finest Aug 20 Confused 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance