Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea ...

Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer

There are 82 comments on the Henderson Daily News story from Mar 2, 2007, titled Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer. In it, Henderson Daily News reports that:

Convicted murderer Sharon Rossum Daniels on Thursday accepted a plea agreement from Rusk County District Attorney Micheal Jimerson and will serve 10 years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Henderson Daily News.

Ian

Walnut Creek, CA

#65 Oct 10, 2011
Valencia wrote:
U know what i think sharon is realizing what she did NOW while she's in prison, maybe their are some regreats like maybe she should of handled it another way and nobody deserves to die but hey she told him if he ever but his hands on her she would kill him, so he wanted to be all big and bad and thats exactly what she did but she is a nice person n he really pushed her buttons. i hope she gets out really really soon
Sorry...disagree vehemenly! "Nice People" don't kill fellow humans.
Karen Stickney

Poland, ME

#66 Oct 24, 2011
If David was so abusive, then why did his ex-wife say that he walked away whenever they argued?
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#67 Nov 22, 2011
lorraine wrote:
Sharon showed absolutely no remorse or guilt. I hope and pray she realizes in prison what she has done to a family that opened their arms to her completely
to all who think that my daddy was abusive..he wasn't...no one knows what went on behind closed doors so let go and let god...i know i have
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#68 Nov 22, 2011
Ian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...disagree vehemenly! "Nice People" don't kill fellow humans.
IAN my daddy did not abuse SHARON....you knwo everyone is entitled to their own opinions...any abuse is bad but kow the facts...how you know what went on and his own daughters dont even kow the true story!
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#69 Nov 22, 2011
FLJ wrote:
FREE SHARON DANIELS!!!!! I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM TOO!
what you mean kill him too...watch what you say ....you never know who reads this...don't wish death on nobody...gods watching you
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#70 Nov 22, 2011
Missing my cousin wrote:
By the way I am in Kilgore and not California. The posting is wrong.
Cousin I love the post you posted and I could not have said it any better...It's very hurtful to look on here and read this nonsense. I feel that if you don't know what's going on and feel like spectating is a sport...don't put my daddy in it cause im ready to defend my daddy.
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#71 Nov 22, 2011
Them wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubtful.
Wife #2 wants to say a thing or 2 about this negative shit. David may have had his faults but physically abusing a woman was not one of them...(he lived to marry 2 more women didn't he... so what that tell u...). She didn't have no business taking the life of my kids and grand kids father/grandfather. David and I didn't see eye to eye on things so that is why we weren't together and if she had a jealousy problem with him hell she should have went and done what I did... it's called DIVORCE... and she could be a free woman and my kids would still have their dad/grandfather.
Little David

Daingerfield, TX

#72 Nov 22, 2011
Little David wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin I love the post you posted and I could not have said it any better...It's very hurtful to look on here and read this nonsense. I feel that if you don't know what's going on and feel like spectating is a sport...don't put my daddy in it cause im ready to defend my daddy.
amen momma that's tha truth so help me now say something
Wounded

Grandview, TX

#73 Nov 26, 2011
It appears she didn't want to take the chance of what people know about women now a days.

It is known that statistics say it is the woman in the relationship who is the most abusive.

Juries know to look at that.
One woman in cAss county went to trial some years back.
She had evidence of the abuse.
Yet she was indicted.
She was prosecuted and convicted of a homicide.
Same thing could have been done to the man who killed my son.
Yet the DA and the Drug cook were too close connected that he refused to take it to a grand jury.
The still do!
Why?
The JP was put out of office for lying.
The DA's office was caught lying.
The corruption is deep.
Point being she could have walked out.
Just the facts mam!
Sister

Tyler, TX

#74 Mar 20, 2012
Ive read the comments and find it very interesting that you have been left to infer much of the information. What you do not know is there was an argument prior to the killing early Sunday morning about the fact that he would not carry her stadium seat; he worked for Bradshaw on the night shift; she purchased a gun that she kept by the door. His sister told her that would be the very gun she killed him with. Did you know of her jealous rage? She accused him of other women in the church and even confronted them. Did you know she called the family and asked them Saturday to forgive her. At the time, we didn't know what. Sounds like premeditated. He was at his mother's garage sale Saturday prior to his death. She was highly upset because of his close relationship with his family both maternal and paternal. Be careful to point fingers when information is withheld. Why would a woman shoot a man between the legs if she wasn't jealous? Think about it.
Dreys

Nashville, TN

#75 Nov 2, 2012
I remember wrote:
Did you see the episode of "Snapped" that featured her? I'm addicted to that show.
watching it now
Lori

Foley, AL

#76 Nov 2, 2012
Isn't she eligible for parole now? It's been 5 years.
JVan

Vista, CA

#77 Nov 3, 2012
lorraine wrote:
Sharon showed absolutely no remorse or guilt. I hope and pray she realizes in prison what she has done to a family that opened their arms to her completely
Good for her, what a pig
Dees

United States

#78 Jan 12, 2013
Well I saw Sharon on snapped and she can still get some of Dees...
fzziedabear

Lithonia, GA

#79 Aug 15, 2013
I agree with you those who are Pro-Sharon. I agree she was abused by this man who was supposed to be "in the church". Side note: Usually the biggest devils are in the church. From the time he met her he had in his mind how he would lure here his way. Initially, they went dutch on dates and she would sometimes pick up tabs. His mistake was thinking she was a dummy. She had him to sign a prenup and even after being married they kept separate assets and debts. He thought after marriage they would have joint assets but she wasn't going for that. Her mistake was marrying that liar. I'm sorry she had to lose her teaching certificate in the process. I wish her well in prison and her life afterwards.
time to make a stand

UK

#80 Nov 16, 2013
Still Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have NEVER been abused, and if you have....you definitely have no idea what you are talking about. I AM a victim of domestic violence. I have made reports that get twisted or disapear completely. I made the reports while lying on a hospital bed, barely conscience. I never used abuse as a tactic. I opened my mouth to get help. Just because some people don't open their mouths doesn't mean none of us do. And it doesn't mean we would kill over jealousy. It means, if the police aren't going to do their job...well, hell, I ain't gonna die under his hand....I'm gonna kill him before he kills me. I aint gonna be no coward. She shouldn't even have to go to prison. Any man who touches a woman over and over and over again and planes to kill her...well, I beleive I have a right to defend myself. Even to the death. And if thats what she did, she doesnt need prison time. She needs to be able to enjoy the rest of her life that she took back from the bastard.
Agreed sister, no one knows until they walk a day in da abuse victims shoes
xx

Since: Oct 14

Houston, TX

#81 Oct 12, 2014
HE was a Christian man. HE should have followed the Bible. HE was not innocent. HE was irresponsible. SHE did what came natural. HE perished for lack of knowledge. HE should have thought about the consequences. HE was ignorant. HE has had his LAST "previous" wife on this Earth. I'd say his luck ran out.

Since: Oct 14

Houston, TX

#82 Oct 12, 2014
Valencia wrote:
U know what i think sharon is realizing what she did NOW while she's in prison, maybe their are some regreats like maybe she should of handled it another way and nobody deserves to die but hey she told him if he ever but his hands on her she would kill him, so he wanted to be all big and bad and thats exactly what she did but she is a nice person n he really pushed her buttons. i hope she gets out really really soon
Yes, the brother was warned.
Lisa

Richmond, VA

#84 Dec 14, 2014
I just seen the episode o snapped of sharon daniels case of murdering her husband. I too have been abused, mostly mentally and emotionally...not much physically. I had too been arrested for defending myself not my ex spouse. The reasons why I didnt kill him was my children and my job cause if that would have happen I would lose everything and it was not worth it.But by the grace of God I proved and won my case against this man. I would like to say, that sharon should have handled it in a different matter because of her status, a certified school teacher. I also understand that enough is enough. We as women needs to be more careful in chosing a mate. I hope that ms. daniels can resume on with her life after being realeased from prison. To you sharon, murder was not the answer because thou shalt not kill!! but I do also understand. You are in my prayers and good luck on your day of realease.
Raine

Hurst, TX

#85 Dec 26, 2014
Still Here wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you have NEVER been abused, and if you have....you definitely have no idea what you are talking about. I AM a victim of domestic violence. I have made reports that get twisted or disapear completely. I made the reports while lying on a hospital bed, barely conscience. I never used abuse as a tactic. I opened my mouth to get help. Just because some people don't open their mouths doesn't mean none of us do. And it doesn't mean we would kill over jealousy. It means, if the police aren't going to do their job...well, hell, I ain't gonna die under his hand....I'm gonna kill him before he kills me. I aint gonna be no coward. She shouldn't even have to go to prison. Any man who touches a woman over and over and over again and planes to kill her...well, I beleive I have a right to defend myself. Even to the death. And if thats what she did, she doesnt need prison time. She needs to be able to enjoy the rest of her life that she took back from the bastard.
First, he David Daniels, was no bastard, he was not an abuser of any kind. If you were at the trial you would've properly been informed by prior girlfriends and spouses that he never put his hands on any woman. If you would've listened carefully to Sharon, she was very insecure in her marriage and herself. I knew them.both very well and they never had any physical fights. She threw tantrums, she started arguments, she accused him of many things. She lacked trust based on her past relationships. She stated that she never wanted him to physically abuse her bc she had been previously abused. Any woman would.say that. She was wrong to murder him, she was wrong to shoot him.period, she could've just left and cooled off. She was mentally unstable and you could.see it if you spent time with her. Please don't assume you know of them, their relationship, or if she was right. I knew them, I knew of their relationship, I knew she was jealous and insecure. She.lied and pulled the abused card end of story. She deserved more time than she received but its all up to Him in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civic Center (May '11) 23 hr Xlg 36
henderson public services Fri gossip 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Texas Meat Packers Thu Capt Kirk 2
lions Jul 29 Sterling Marlin 5
Henderson full of gays Jul 28 Thomas 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages