Wow

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2012
How many times have this dude and shelby bray been together? Like seriously?
katelynn

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 Jun 7, 2012
would yall leave the girl alone. find somethin better to do.
Shelby Lynn Bray

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Thanks Katelynn. And btw me and him are not together and haven't been for 4 months now and we are both moving on so yea.
Shelby Lynn Bray

Jackson, TN

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Just leave him and I alone and let us do as we please. We don't need nagging from the world. He is a good guy and will find a good girl. Just stop bringing my name up on topix. I'm not worried about what y'all have to say anymore. Its pathetic that my name has been on here so many times lately. Just grow up and leave people alone especially when you don't know them or talk to them please and thank you. Bye.

Since: May 12

Jackson, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Not again! Back off of them dang!
Dylan Ripley

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2012
dont freakin worry about how many times me and her been together and as of about a week or two ago me and her r back together so let that burn into your freaked up mind so you can hate on that gah yall are so pathetic i swear... btw freak yall haha u get tha point ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 152,196
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr fgtwwq 8,644
we need more things to do in henderson (Apr '11) 6 hr WakeUP 59
candy case 7 hr hey hey 2
BBQ Festival 11 hr Hopeful 6
halie weaver 14 hr sixonesixnity187 24
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr ytrewq 9,474

Henderson Jobs

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]