wondering

United States

#1 Dec 7, 2012
I want to know what everyone thinks of him? Will he be worth my time and money? Any sucess stories? Let's hear them!
questionable

Ripley, TN

#2 Dec 8, 2012
I have very close contacts that say he has been heavy on the coke.
wondering

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2012
That's not good! How is he in the court room?
Dear Questionable

Savannah, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2012
I really laughed over the "coke" comment. You have never been around anybody doing coke or Mr. Tatum. Nothing about Mr Tatum would suggest he is hyperactive. He is as calm and laid back as it gets. Great guy and good lawyer.
haha

Henry, TN

#5 Dec 28, 2012
He will do anything and I mean anything for his money. Even if people have no clue what they are signing. But who cares he made a dollar.
my opinion

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
wondering wrote:
I want to know what everyone thinks of him? Will he be worth my time and money? Any sucess stories? Let's hear them!
Don't waste ur money he ain't worth a shit, and will charge u out the a--- for nothing bad lawyer!!
Winner

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2013
I went to court and won. He wasn't my attorney. I did not have one. As a matter of fact, i was awarded more than I asked for.I kinda felt sorry for the guy I took to court. Tatum actually made faces behind my back in the courtroom! Based on my experience I would never hire him. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snookums Steakhouse 13 hr hmmm 8
Anna Cruz & Ashley Hurst 23 hr know you well 3
new restuarant??????????? Wed gay 25
candy case Wed guest 4
Jake climer Tue Guest2 4
xl7 Mon The xl7 7
Wedding: Ashley Mullen & Kyle Cupples Mon buster 2
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson Jobs