Anonymous

Lexington, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2012
How long will it take for our officials to react to confirmed cases of theft of public money. Last year one of the secretaries at the junior high school was caught with her hand in the cash drawer. Thousands taken over several years. She was fired but not prosecuted. That's my money she stole. Now another secretary at the soil conservation steals $20,000. Again she was fired but not yet arrested. Again, that's my money. Saw this woman Christmas shopping in Jackson. We're making sure she has a Merry Christmas. Lock up both of these woman. They are thieves !!!
Agree with SHEDIDIT

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Dec 18, 2012
It all comes down to who you know, who you are related to and your social status. Seems as though she will get away with it. But if one of us who isn't in their circle even got caught stealing a 50 cent piece of candy, we would be prosecuted and put in prison even if we gave the candy back. It's wrong, it's stealing but unfortunately in the eyes of the dictators and holier than thou Henderson officials, she just made a mistake, she gets a time out and all is forgiven. I have given up on anything ever being fair and equal in this county. Have live here my whole life and saw alot of crooked things go on but in the last few years it's gotten even worse. These people don't care and they seem to think they are above the law. The women who work in offices are on facebook all day long selling things and making comments on posts, and they are doing it on our dime, cause we pay the taxes their salary comes out of. It's been brought to attention before, more than once, but nothing has been done about it, and nothing will be. I just hope the sorry, greedy, lowlife, cheating, stealing pieces of crap enjoy their fabulous holiday celebrations that we, the tax payers have funded. We all will be a little short this season because of them raising taxes and charging a fortune for vehicle registration. But it is all about them, right? They will keep getting away with it, keep on stealing and there's not one damn thing we can do about it. People want to get on here and tell us to vote but why waste the gas to drive to a voting place. Our votes don't even count anymore, that was obvious looking back on the last election. If Freed, COC and the royalty of Chester County don't want it, it ain't happening. Maybe she'll get choked on her expensive eggnog, that's about the best we can all hope for.

Lexington, TN

#3 Dec 18, 2012
who at cc junior high
omg

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 18, 2012
No need to post names and ruin a family's Christmas. I don't know who she was, but this isn't the place.
Guess

Brownsville, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Agree with SHEDIDIT wrote:
It all comes down to who you know, who you are related to and your social status. Seems as though she will get away with it. But if one of us who isn't in their circle even got caught stealing a 50 cent piece of candy, we would be prosecuted and put in prison even if we gave the candy back. It's wrong, it's stealing but unfortunately in the eyes of the dictators and holier than thou Henderson officials, she just made a mistake, she gets a time out and all is forgiven. I have given up on anything ever being fair and equal in this county. Have live here my whole life and saw alot of crooked things go on but in the last few years it's gotten even worse. These people don't care and they seem to think they are above the law. The women who work in offices are on facebook all day long selling things and making comments on posts, and they are doing it on our dime, cause we pay the taxes their salary comes out of. It's been brought to attention before, more than once, but nothing has been done about it, and nothing will be. I just hope the sorry, greedy, lowlife, cheating, stealing pieces of crap enjoy their fabulous holiday celebrations that we, the tax payers have funded. We all will be a little short this season because of them raising taxes and charging a fortune for vehicle registration. But it is all about them, right? They will keep getting away with it, keep on stealing and there's not one damn thing we can do about it. People want to get on here and tell us to vote but why waste the gas to drive to a voting place. Our votes don't even count anymore, that was obvious looking back on the last election. If Freed, COC and the royalty of Chester County don't want it, it ain't happening. Maybe she'll get choked on her expensive eggnog, that's about the best we can all hope for.
You sound miserable here. Move...? Why do people complain about how corrupt a town is and continue to reside there? Just move. Life's short.
agree with SHEDIDIT

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Move? Get real, my family has lived in CC long before Freed and COC came in and changed everything. This is my home, my land, my life and you say to move? Yeah, there's a lot of miserable people living in this county but this is OUR home! It's natural that times do change but myself along with others should not have to give up what our ancestors worked hard for just because of the greed o a religious cult , idiots who steal our tax money and out of towners who come in here and try to change our way of life. I will remain here as long as I live and pass my part down to my children who will also live on OUR land. No way in h-e-l-l will we move, we have more of a right to be here than any of the thieving, disrespectful low life scum who make our lives miserable. They will all be held accountable for their wrong doings, whether it be in this lifetime or the hereafter. Karma does exist!
lmao

Jackson, TN

#7 Dec 19, 2012
agree with SHEDIDIT wrote:
Move? Get real, my family has lived in CC long before Freed and COC came in and changed everything. This is my home, my land, my life and you say to move? Yeah, there's a lot of miserable people living in this county but this is OUR home! It's natural that times do change but myself along with others should not have to give up what our ancestors worked hard for just because of the greed o a religious cult , idiots who steal our tax money and out of towners who come in here and try to change our way of life. I will remain here as long as I live and pass my part down to my children who will also live on OUR land. No way in h-e-l-l will we move, we have more of a right to be here than any of the thieving, disrespectful low life scum who make our lives miserable. They will all be held accountable for their wrong doings, whether it be in this lifetime or the hereafter. Karma does exist!
Thats awesome! I agree! Chances are your family was here before the coc even existed! They lie in their teachings and have to brainwash their children when they are young before they can learn the truth on their own. A CULT FOR SURE!
Guess

Cleburne, TX

#8 Dec 19, 2012
agree with SHEDIDIT wrote:
You're right. Just rant on Topix about it. Makes sense.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
Hey Guess you like to read the comments but disprove of ranting on here. Oh well. Let me state this, I know for a fact that the money couldn't have simply been misplaced in the case of the Soil conservation office. The auditors caught it, good for them. I know alot about that position. It breaks my heart that a few rotten apples affect others who work hard and dont steal a single penny. Ive always treated the public like they are my boss bc they are!!!! This needs & should go to trial, it will all come out there. Honesty is always the best policy and then we would all be better-off!(p.s. Not at work at the moment, so not taking away from my work)
Upset

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Someone else is in jail tonight for stealing 2 cigarette lighters got 5 years felony. Corruption for sure exists here....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief of police 5 hr Drpepp 26
Amber Wheeler (Nov '13) 10 hr U know who I am 13
kwh 20 hr whatup 10
Light skinned girl on Whitley 22 hr Ole curious asks 1
Be a man about it Sun Brosef 9
Freddy pusser Feb 18 Wildman2017 11
Casey stout Feb 17 Angie 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance