of 2
Next Last
His girl

Savannah, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2011
What about this girl ?

Savannah, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2011
She is absolutely beautiful && really sweet unless someone pisses her off . She is a great friend && an amazing person.
Dont get on here talking crap about her!
Tabitha Denay

Savannah, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2011
[QUOTE who="...."]She is absolutely beautiful && really sweet unless someone pisses her off . She is a great friend && an amazing person.
Dont get on here talking crap about her![/QUOTE]

Thankks whoever youu are (:
&& Let em talk crap won't anyone say it to my face .
&& Whoever TRIED to get thiss page started about me youuu FAILED just in case youuu haven't noticed . Ha (:
dawn

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2011
I dont no her personaly but she seems like a really sweet girl :)
Tabitha Denay

Savannah, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2011
dawn wrote:
I dont no her personaly but she seems like a really sweet girl :)
I really am (: Until someone pisses me off. Lol.
dawn

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Haha :)
YoungMoney

Savannah, TN

#7 Sep 9, 2011
Tabitha is my woman!!
kayleydavis

Savannah, TN

#8 Sep 11, 2011
Tabitha ... Was me . Lol ; I already told you that . (:
JustMe:)

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2011
MY BESTFRIEND/WIFE!!;)
some~one~who~kno ws

Herndon, VA

#11 Oct 30, 2011
Tabitha is one the most amazing people that I know. And further more if you want to know her or anything about her why don't you umm how bout go and talk to her instead of coming on this lame web site. I love you Tabtha, you know who. Think who loves you more Than anything. It's me I always got your back sweetie.
bnt

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2011
She's an ugly bitch and y'all that are talking up for her prob are too nuf said :)
some~one~who~kno ws

Herndon, VA

#13 Oct 30, 2011
Ok you all need to stop this bashing on here. And leave this forum a lone. Enough has been said. Think about this once you speak words they can never be unspoken. And in the end you will be held accountable for every word that's ever be spoken. And you will be responsible for any negative thing that happens. You may not like her but you need to keep this crap to yourself. And oh how bout try praying for her. You never know you might accuactully find yourself wanting to be a better person.
JUST SOMETIMG TO THINK ABOUT

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2011
[QUOTE who="some~one~who~knows "]Ok you all need to stop this bashing on here. And leave this forum a lone. Enough has been said. Think about this once you speak words they can never be unspoken. And in the end you will be held accountable for every word that's ever be spoken. And you will be responsible for any negative thing that happens. You may not like her but you need to keep this crap to yourself. And oh how bout try praying for her. You never know you might accuactully find yourself wanting to be a better person.
JUST SOMETIMG TO THINK ABOUT[/QUOTE]
Well said :)
ChesterCountyyyy Sucks

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2011
BUMP hahahahahahaha
Tabitha Denay

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2011
"chester countyyyy sucks" Wth does bump mean???
codyyyboo

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2011
I dont kno her personallyy! But shes talkn to one of my best guy friends, and seems really sweet(: nd shes gawwgeeoouuss!! Haha.
Kasey(:

Memphis, TN

#18 Dec 10, 2011
bnt wrote:
She's an ugly bitch and y'all that are talking up for her prob are too nuf said :)
Do you even know her? She's gorgeous.
And don't judge people unless you know them. You most likely don't know me, so don't say I'm an ugly b****.
Tabitha Denay

Savannah, TN

#19 Dec 10, 2011
Awwww thankks "Codyyyboo" (: Hahaha.
&& Kasey yess she knowws mee && she hates my guts which is why she posted that but i could care less what people have to say about mee cause I'm living my life for mee not anyone else.(:
Kasey(:

Memphis, TN

#20 Dec 10, 2011
Tabitha Denay wrote:
Awwww thankks "Codyyyboo" (: Hahaha.
&& Kasey yess she knowws mee && she hates my guts which is why she posted that but i could care less what people have to say about mee cause I'm living my life for mee not anyone else.(:
Oh okay. Well your gorgeous. Your family and friends know that. Haha(:
Tabitha Denay

Savannah, TN

#21 Dec 10, 2011
Thankks girl.(:
Youuu aree too so don't let anyone tell youuu differently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel at bull market 3 hr Lil_wyte 1
Light skinned girl on Whitley (Feb '17) 3 hr Yo Gotti 20
Married men 12 hr guesture 36
Chief of police 20 hr Looker 6
Sexting (Mar '12) Dec 12 dreamer 11
Cops at CCHS Dec 11 What 3
Parade Dec 11 Toolate 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance