Hendersonville, NC

#4 Mar 22, 2012
He dated sydney frank... He can do better. Js
(:

United States

#5 Mar 22, 2012
yuc wrote:
He dated sydney frank... He can do better. Js
honey, Sydney could do better. He was a bi*ch to her!! So don't start saying stuff about Sydney.
Wowwww

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2012
He can't do better than Sydney. She's so hot and beautiful. Mm.
Ilovesydney

United States

#7 Mar 22, 2012
He still loves Sydney but she won't take him back and she doesn't need to he was a jerk to her and she can do better than him
Sydney

United States

#8 Mar 22, 2012
Y'all can have him. I thought he was hot too. But he isn't what he seems. And yeah he still loves me and asks for me back everyday but I'm not taking him back. If you wanna get with him go for it. I'm sure whoever started this was some girl who doesn't like me. Immatureeeee. Just remember he has a REALLY bad temper...if y'all only knew...
ha

Lexington, TN

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Yeah cause now your crammed up toneals horse mouth ass
Sydney

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Yepp sure am. Haha NOT. Can a girl and a guy not just be good friends these days?? If I wanted to be with Toneal I'd be with him. So instead of talking about my relationships on here why don't you say it to my face?? Or at least use your REAL name. No one uses their real name on here. Why?? Cause they wouldn't say it in person.
123abc

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Wow if you think brodie is hot stuff think again sydney looks way better and she's single now;)
Haha

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2012
He is short and walks with his chest poked out like he's bad
hottie

Jackson, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Leave brodie alone. He's a great Guy and just happens to be my best friend. He's a wonderful friend, too. Yes he's short, but you have no idea what he goes through at home. He's got anger problems, but that's only because he protected her. He only cared about you sydney and you know it. Just because y'all break up, please don't trash him on here. It's not cool at all. Your not shoved up toneals butt. If you keep commenting on here they're just gonna keep commenting. And if you want, ill tell you exactly who I am. Ill have to text you though.
Sydney

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2012
I'm not trash talking Brodie. And okay y'all are friends but you don't know how he was. I do. No one else knows. I'm not saying anything bad about him but he's done some REALLY mean things to me especially these last few weeks. We were friends, until last night. Now I could care less. If you only knew. But no I'm not gonna trash him on here or anywhere else. I'm not like that.
hottie

Jackson, TN

#15 Mar 23, 2012
Your right, I don't know what he's done to you. & that's y'alls business. I understand that your not happy with him and I understand that I just didn't want you trash talking. Im not saying you were either. I can see him doing those bad things because he loved you, and I know how you feel. I've been treated badly too. And I'm prey you had to go through that.
ha

United States

#16 Mar 23, 2012
Blah blah blah you and toneal aint just friends just shut the hell up
hottie

Jackson, TN

#17 Mar 23, 2012
And this is your business why?
(:

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2012
Sydney & Toneal are just friends! How the hell would you know anyway!?? It's none of your da*n bussiness anyway!
Sydney

United States

#19 Mar 23, 2012
ha wrote:
Blah blah blah you and toneal aint just friends just shut the hell up
and um WHO are you?? Oh that's right you're too immature to put your real name on here. You just wish someone would like you.
Sydney

United States

#20 Mar 23, 2012
hottie wrote:
And this is your business why?
cause they don't have a life. Haha(:
hottie

Jackson, TN

#21 Mar 23, 2012
Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
cause they don't have a life. Haha(:
I agree!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach dismissed 6 hr red 1
Rebecca Cooper go fund me account? 6 hr kkatie88 14
Mark and Rebecca Cooper Divorced? 7 hr kkatie88 1
Ashley Manaseri Davis 8 hr Get em 5
Chad 16 hr Betsy 22
The Peoples Bank (Aug '15) 20 hr curious 12
halie weaver Fri Halie 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages