May

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Does anybody know where you can go to take CNA classes?
I know the nursing home used to do them, but they dont now.

Since: Jan 12

Lexington, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2012
you can call selmer healthcare

Since: Jul 12

Lexington, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2012
does it cost anything to take the classes? or is it where they do the classes n u work fot them? thank u for the help
TrustMe

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
You don't want to be a CNA- I promise. It's awful work. Do what you will, but I've done it for over a year now, and we all hate it.
tip

Humboldt, TN

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Starting out a CNA is a good starting point but id work for something higher, at least a RN. An RN actually gets paid, CNA isn't worth the certification..
Just me

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Anyone know of anywhere to take the CNA classes? Programs,nursing homes,technology centers? Something!? Been looking for awhile and not getting anywhere...:/
allie grace

Jackson, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2013
You can try harbor hills in savannah, Lexington nursing home was offering them, Selmer nursing home does them sometimes. What I did was got a phone book out and started calling around. Just a thought though if you don't like getting chewed out, breaking sweats, using your back then a cna is not the road you should take. There is also like a 2 week course up around Nashville and Dickson
tracy

Duluth, GA

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Haha
TruthSpewer

Henry, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Only nursing home around that will teach you to be a CNA is McNairy County Health Care Center in Selmer,TN. I went thru the class there. It's the hardest work I have ever done and doesn't pay much above minimum wage, which is awful...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheena 6 hr guest 3
(Al) Allen Hardy 9 hr Meme 5
Man up 20 hr Dee Jay 14
What can y'all tell me about her Sun New here 1
crystal hammermeister Sat Whut 5
April Sat Whut 2
michelle zamora Sat Whut 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages