First Prev
of 2
Next Last
starlight2k13

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 17, 2013
The foods great but most of the employees treat people like shit. What's up with that?
bNagrl

Savannah, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Yea that's right, the younger ppl that work there are nice but debbra and that other fat woman on the other shift that's been there forever Is a total bitch. Them young girls are supper sweet though, I actually feel sorry for them they get treated like crap.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Heard their milk shakes are the best.

Lexington, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Oh please. Your Topix posts says a lot about the fact you probablly have never had to work hard nonstop for years for the public. Not only to you have to take nonsense from people that think they have the right to say anything and everything to them while one their job, now everyone have to take crap off Topix posts from total cowards. Kharma has a way of coming around and biting you in the behind. Hope you remember that when your day comes.
Don

United States

#5 Feb 21, 2013
They do have a good caramel milkshake. My favorite.
abca

AOL

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Have known Debra and Bart for years. Great people.
hmmm

Tucker, GA

#7 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Oh please. Your Topix posts says a lot about the fact you probablly have never had to work hard nonstop for years for the public. Not only to you have to take nonsense from people that think they have the right to say anything and everything to them while one their job, now everyone have to take crap off Topix posts from total cowards. Kharma has a way of coming around and biting you in the behind. Hope you remember that when your day comes.
If you got to be a bitch while dealing with your CUSTOMERS, maybe it's time to find another job. I go to Bells weekly and cringe when I get certain waitresses. Lots of my friends have quit going to Bells due to bad attitude older waitresses.
jennifer

Mckinney, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Is Stan still there?
lovinglife

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
I went there today and the food is not good at all!!!
wrong

Tucker, GA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
The food is better there than anywhere else and everyone is entitled to have bad days and stil work cant take off cause need money to pay their bills so stop trashing em go somewhere else if u got a problem wit em really no u get on hrre and start trashing the girls put yourself n their place if u can but maybe youd rather just talk shit cause your life sux and draw your self big monthly ck
Foshomofo

Covington, TN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Da fud be suckin' yo kk. Dats wut up. U whiteys kan't kook no burga.
Food critic

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
I went there yesterday and the food was not good at all. I'm not trying to slam the place because they were very nice there but was not impressed with the food. The BBQ was bland and had no flavor at all. The chili cheese fries was half cooked fries with sliced cheese microwaved onto them and canned very bland chili on top. The burger fell apart and had to be eaten with a fork. No flavor in the burger at all.
Nate

Collierville, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2013
The food and service are horrible!
Yeah

Collierville, TN

#14 Apr 2, 2013
I hate Bell's food! Would rather eat Chow Wagon anyday. I don't know how it got the phrase "best burgers this side of heaven."

Hickory Valley, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2013
The food AND the waitresses are terrible. How people think they have "the best burger in TN" I will never know.
bunbuns

Olive Branch, MS

#16 May 1, 2013
I worked there for a bit. I will say the barbecue is the best ive had. but the chili tastes absolutely awful. the burgers are good but not the best, because ive tasted FAR better. as for the waitresses... i dont like talking about people but two of them are personally awful to work with. from an employee point of view, having to deal with the people day by day, for as long as they have I can understand a bad day or two, but not every day, and Ive heard people EATING there saying they didnt like the place, food, and waitresses. a lot of people dont know what goes on behind the counter, but some of them LOVE to sling mud and gossip about everything and everyone. Ive heard them talking about people who were eating there, WHILE THEY WERE SITTING AT A BOOTH... some of the people were rude, yes, but some of the women arent the nicest. I have my respect for the heavy-set blonde lady that works there, but thats it. I dont see how they win best burgers every year, unless its either based on home built restaurants, or an inside thing. thats all I have to say on the matter. Thank you to whoever said the young people were nice!~
hey there

Olive Branch, MS

#17 May 1, 2013
I think its a bit of a sham, yes. but consider this... you may know what you want, going in, not taste a good burger, and leave dis-satisfied, but to the normal public that just come in for a bite to eat, the "best burgers" dont have to be the best... you just have to believe its the best.
Just sayin

Tucker, GA

#18 May 7, 2013
The food ant the best and I fill bad 4 the younger girls up there having 2 deal with the old hags
adam

Grapevine, TX

#19 May 8, 2013
Is Geneva still working?
pike

Savannah, TN

#20 May 8, 2013
no some are not nice u know why cause their all the time getting an award for "the best hamburgers" and they thank their something else, i know they may get some customers that are a pain in the ass but that does not mean they can treat others that way, if it is getting to you that bad i agree quit, ive worked as a waitress i know what its like, u cant just be nice to the ones u want, grow up u snobby bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugh 47 min Mindyaown 4
houstonhildren 3 hr guest 1
News Guthrie-Garner engagement 4 hr Yep 4
Sarah Springer 6 hr Samantha 3
white people acting black in CCHS 20 hr Tyrone 5
Sheila D Smith Mon MsnotMiss 1
News What's Happening Sun boring 13

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance