Angelic

Savannah, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Henderson seems to be very small but has a big college and I been hearing about a few people that live there that seem to be pretty well known.There were rumors about a member of Nickelback actually moving there and at the doctors office I run into a woman that is a writer and lives in Henderson. I went home and looked her up on line and she really is a writer. seems that henderson may be a pretty good place to live.
OLR

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 11, 2011
Ash bowers country singer lives around here, heard a cpl of the members from hinder live around or are from here, Josey Scott singer for syliva is around here, and bass player for one less reason lives around here
mememe

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Guitar player from nevershoutnever went to freed. And famous wrestlers test and Stacy keebler used to own a house in jacks creek.
name

Humboldt, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2011
The guys From Kings of Leon, the Followills, were raised here.
hmmm

Trenton, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2011
Montel Williams is married to a lady from Hendo

Santa and the Easter Bunny have also hooked up and moved in together and are running a Chinese children's sweat shop down around Chickasaw....
Angelic

Savannah, TN

#6 Dec 11, 2011
LOL about santa and easter bunny, they are pretty famous and I always thought of the EB as male so I guess that people are pretty understanding of alternative lifestyles around there. I was thinking of moving to henderson and need a job so I might apply at that sweat shop-say it's near Chickasaw?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min WTSenior 149,118
the americana inn 40 min curious 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr ucanthandletruth 9,440
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Calhoun 8,640
Shaun Williams 18 hr iknow 3
trish lowery 20 hr F you all 5
Tony Maness Mon wondering 5
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••