Shooting at WalMart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest123

Parsons, KS

#1 Mar 18, 2009
My brother-in-law called and said that he heard that there had been a shooting at the WalMart in Henderson and that it was believed to be gang related. He said that 3 men and 3 women had been shot and possibly were killed. Is this true or just some wild rumor? Does anyone know??
Guest 44

Decatur, IL

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Guest123 wrote:
My brother-in-law called and said that he heard that there had been a shooting at the WalMart in Henderson and that it was believed to be gang related. He said that 3 men and 3 women had been shot and possibly were killed. Is this true or just some wild rumor? Does anyone know??
The only person that needs to be shot is you for putting this on here. NO this is not true!
Guest123

Parsons, KS

#3 Mar 18, 2009
I have friends in Henderson and am concerned about their safety. I sure hope this is some crazy rumor. Pardon me but I do have concern for those I know in Henderson and those I don't know.

Obviously, I didn't want to be calling anyone this time of night to inquire about someone's safety.
Guest123

Parsons, KS

#4 Mar 18, 2009
I left off "based on a rumor" in that last sentence....Praying that all is well and that this is a rumor which it most likely is.
Guest123

Parsons, KS

#5 Mar 18, 2009
I think it's pretty pathetic that my two posts would be taken off when I cleared up why I initially posted. What gives with topix.com ?

I have friends in Henderson and was concerned. Nothing offensive about that. I say keep this post here.
Hey Hey

Memphis, TN

#6 Mar 18, 2009
Hey I got a text message saying the same thing... What is that all about?
Guest123

Parsons, KS

#7 Mar 19, 2009
Please take this thread down. I am so sorry I started it. I was worried because I thought it might be true. Apparently, it is a hoax.

Please remove this thread or tell me how I can!!
poo

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2009
I dont know how true it is about the shooting but my son told me he heard the same thing and thats how I found this page. I hope that all is well and that it is a rumor. But my son told me that they were supposed to shoot 3 boys and 3 girls at all walmarts for 2 days. For it to be a rumor or true, What is this world coming to?
Marla

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 19, 2009
Guest123 wrote:
I am not too sure I received a chain text about teh incident.
jess

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2009
i just heard the same thing and i am in virgina!
guest 321

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 19, 2009
Henderson, TN doesn't have a Wal-Mart
selmertn

Tupelo, MS

#12 Mar 19, 2009
Guest 44 wrote:
<quoted text>The only person that needs to be shot is you for putting this on here. NO this is not true!
How inappropriate was this response. I have heard from several individuals to be on the look out because of accusations made by gang members and it sounds to me that the person above may be affiliated with a gang just by the uneducated inconsiderate reply that was posted by this individual. In my opinion I hope and pray that this matter is handle appropriately and that all cautions needing to be taken are. Any type of threat in todays society with the economy in the shape it is in needs to be taken seriously. Yea this may just be a big joke for some group of kids or teens but who wants to sit back and wait and see if it really happens when we have been warned and lifes can be saved? It sure won't be myself or anyone in my family.
chica

Heber City, UT

#13 Mar 19, 2009
chica

Heber City, UT

#14 Mar 19, 2009
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2009/03/18/po... According to this, which seems legit, it's a hoax.
guest1225

United States

#15 Mar 19, 2009
no i dont think its a hoax. its like gang initiation night for the next few days and all walmarts across the country need to beware. If it was a hoax it wouldnt have reached this far. ppl here in nc are also afriad for our safety. by the end there are supposed to be 3 women and 3 men killed.
charlotte1832

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2009
im in ms and we have heard the same thing. not sure what to make of it.....
Teresa in ohio

Newport, KY

#17 Mar 19, 2009
I got the same tex from west tn today
Teresa in ohio

Newport, KY

#18 Mar 19, 2009
I live outside cinn ohio and i got the same message on my phone today,from family in tn close to there.
Kalin in TN

United States

#19 Mar 20, 2009
Henderson does have a walmart, it's in Martin, near the college there.

I also heard that 3 women got shot there, I didn't hear the 3 men thing.

I was told that it began as a hoax in Memphis, but now people are doing things to make it true.

I called the Covington, TN police chief, and he said they could not deny or confirm the rumor... they were taking any and all precautions.
Betty Thacker

Eads, TN

#20 Mar 24, 2009
Guest123 wrote:
There is no Wal-mart in henderson.. My children also heard the rumor then I heard these people are looking for three boys and two girls in the mcnairy county area. so not sure what it is. I hope whom ever had these plans are whatever is going on here is stopped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning!!!! 7 min buster 8
Pucker lips Mon Watchinthetrainwreck 8
Anybody know why they closed Burger King? Mon unknown 31
Should topix be deleted Mon Sweepyface 14
Wrong use of this site! Mon Simon7 3
new to town (Aug '14) Mon Russell Porter 16
bell's drive inn Mon BFF 5
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE