thisisreal

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2012
Thank you everyone who has ever said anything about me. I am past my breaking point. I hear people talk about me but they would never say it to my face. The rumors keep spreading, and by rumors i mean things that are not true. I cry myself to sleep every single night when coming home from a day at school when people just cant keep their mouths shut. Not only do most of you hate me, youve convinced me to hate myself. My body, my face, my personality.. Im not myself anymore. Ive been too far pushed to be myself anymore. I be myself, or i be the person everyone thinks and wants me to be, and no one is ever pleased. Ive considered and even tried killing myself many times because of people talking at school, and because of this website. My name is a forum on here. Nice or not, i cried knowing that by that, it opens the door for people to trash talk me yet some more. I cut myself. Theres scars for every single thing that has been said about me to remind me of how obviously worthless i am. Oh but dont think im emo. At school, you would never know theres a thing wrong with me. I know how bad it hurts to be talked about, and im to the point whete i will kill myself. So before its too late for someone else, please watch what you say.
teh

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 10, 2012
thisisreal wrote:
Thank you everyone who has ever said anything about me. I am past my breaking point. I hear people talk about me but they would never say it to my face. The rumors keep spreading, and by rumors i mean things that are not true. I cry myself to sleep every single night when coming home from a day at school when people just cant keep their mouths shut. Not only do most of you hate me, youve convinced me to hate myself. My body, my face, my personality.. Im not myself anymore. Ive been too far pushed to be myself anymore. I be myself, or i be the person everyone thinks and wants me to be, and no one is ever pleased. Ive considered and even tried killing myself many times because of people talking at school, and because of this website. My name is a forum on here. Nice or not, i cried knowing that by that, it opens the door for people to trash talk me yet some more. I cut myself. Theres scars for every single thing that has been said about me to remind me of how obviously worthless i am. Oh but dont think im emo. At school, you would never know theres a thing wrong with me. I know how bad it hurts to be talked about, and im to the point whete i will kill myself. So before its too late for someone else, please watch what you say.
Dont let these people get to you .... If you do they win . Live your life like you want because it's your life the only one that matters in it is you. Not them . They are just sorry ass people. No matter what you did or not it's no ones place to say anything but you . Just remember you are not alone .
Angie

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 10, 2012
thisisreal wrote:
Honey dont let idiots get to you. Only ppl tht hate themselves bully.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Mar 11, 2012
thisisreal, please see a counselor if you feel like you are going to hurt yourself. haters are overly abundant in today's world, dont let them get under your skin.
thisisreal

Savannah, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2012
Yall dont understand.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Wher do u go to school? How old r u? It will be ok but u need to talk to someone, and not hurt itself over their meanness.
teh

Tipton, TN

#7 Mar 11, 2012
It's not worth it! I been there don't let it get to you please it will get better. Just don't listen to it you ARE better then them !!
Angie

United States

#8 Mar 11, 2012
thisisreal wrote:
Yall dont understand.
Actually I do understand. Cause iv been there myself. Now im goin to church, and made some changes in my friends. Now iv turned out pretty good.
me

Savannah, TN

#9 Mar 11, 2012
I understand too. The same thing happened to me before. The same exact thing. People got on here and started saying a bunch of crap. It made me feel so bad, I almost ended my life right there. I told my best friend and she prayed with me. Ever since then, I've been a better Christian, and I haven't felt the need to. Don't worry about them. They try to make YOUR life sound worse than it is, cause they realised your life is better than theirs. And they don't like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starlight, Starlight. I wish it may , I wish it... 1 hr Tired of trash 19
gym girls (Mar '12) 2 hr Noxcuse Gym Member 7
Chase Beecham 8 hr Still waiting 2
what's the story with Teresa Bishop? Tue Mandingo 12
taylor fortune is sucking every guy in town Tue guest 4
MethHeads Tue LMBO 13
Greg Pollock Tue Miss Persistent 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages