Agents stand outside a Henderson convenience store Thursday

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTVD

The FBI, ATF, the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement Division and the Henderson Police Department took part in raids on four businesses and a residence in Henderson Thursday.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 11, 2010
NANASBOYS

Morehead City, NC

#1 Dec 11, 2010
There are more stores involved than four (4). He said he owned two (2), I'll say 7, including one in Hubert. He has 9 corp's plus the Hubert one with someone else. He owns properties, and probably houses employees for the different stores, most of whom I'd bet are illegally here. Doubt the feds were smart enough to look in the trunks of their cars for the rest of the cash, and handwritten ledgers showing income. Oh, he also owns a furniture company, which would give him trucks/vans to haul the cigarettes up and down the highways to various states. He probably makes more smuggling cigarettes one trip than he makes in all his convenience stores...that's the way they operate...with a large percentage of the profits going to terrorist organizations that mean us great harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 hr TSF 58,871
job corp (Apr '08) Aug 7 Isis 122
Vanceboro Music Forum (Nov '12) Jul '14 Musikologist 9
Review: CPI Designs LLC Jul '14 Ron 1
Vanceboro family featured on 'Wife Swap' (Mar '09) May '14 Ashley 13
Do you approve of Renee Ellmers as Representative? (Feb '12) Apr '14 Terry 3
Review: Daymark Recovery Svsc Mar '14 Hope Howard 1
•••
•••
•••