Agents stand outside a Henderson conv...

Agents stand outside a Henderson convenience store Thursday

There are 1 comment on the WTVD story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Agents stand outside a Henderson convenience store Thursday. In it, WTVD reports that:

The FBI, ATF, the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement Division and the Henderson Police Department took part in raids on four businesses and a residence in Henderson Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVD.

Morehead City, NC

#1 Dec 11, 2010
There are more stores involved than four (4). He said he owned two (2), I'll say 7, including one in Hubert. He has 9 corp's plus the Hubert one with someone else. He owns properties, and probably houses employees for the different stores, most of whom I'd bet are illegally here. Doubt the feds were smart enough to look in the trunks of their cars for the rest of the cash, and handwritten ledgers showing income. Oh, he also owns a furniture company, which would give him trucks/vans to haul the cigarettes up and down the highways to various states. He probably makes more smuggling cigarettes one trip than he makes in all his convenience stores...that's the way they operate...with a large percentage of the profits going to terrorist organizations that mean us great harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help find a house Sep 9 Tiny1234 1
News Timberlake man charged with murder in 'drug-rel... (Sep '06) Aug '15 his oldest son 5
Review: Royal Nails & Day SPA Aug '15 Celesta Dunston 1
Review: Alans Cash Pawn Jul '15 Joshua Renn 1
News Treading lightly: DOT stats show lack of traffi... Jul '15 deano777 6
News Preacher's son Tim Tyson explores North Carolin... (Jun '08) Jul '15 american 82
Vanceboro Music Forum (Nov '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages