biggest pecker n town
single

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2011
?
youngndumb

Cadiz, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2011
WHITE?
liberal hater

Birdseye, IN

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Any politician in hendo
dil-do

Birmingham, AL

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Jason Gager is a real BIG DICK!
true

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2011
I know a cop with one that's at least 8 in and so big around u hope he dont get stuck. so fu¥n sexy too. his girl is one lucky bit¢h
donhateme

Evansville, IN

#7 Dec 9, 2011
who the cop?
prettynwhite

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 9, 2011
Shane Culver couldnt fit his inside me,, HUGE

“Living the tran-sexual life!”

Since: Dec 11

Metcalfe County, KY.

#9 Dec 9, 2011
I lay the pipe! for a good time call and ill show you! no girls need call, I play for the home team
sbiggs

Birmingham, AL

#10 Dec 9, 2011
My boyfriend:)
true

Richmond Hill, NY

#12 Dec 10, 2011
I won't say his name. Too many of my friends know about me an him an i don't wanna blast him. he's a good guy cept i didn't know he had a girl. he lied an i found out he was with someone besides me too! guess when ur that hard and that big u gotta get it from all over. but last i heard he stayed with his girl and quit all the playin. i hope so, she went thru hell cause of him but he's worth it an she's lucky. id of kept him he'd of chose me.
sad

Magee, MS

#13 Dec 10, 2011
true wrote:
I won't say his name. Too many of my friends know about me an him an i don't wanna blast him. he's a good guy cept i didn't know he had a girl. he lied an i found out he was with someone besides me too! guess when ur that hard and that big u gotta get it from all over. but last i heard he stayed with his girl and quit all the playin. i hope so, she went thru hell cause of him but he's worth it an she's lucky. id of kept him he'd of chose me.
Very sad that you would have stayed with a cheater because of sex. That speaker volumes for your character.
true

Richmond Hill, NY

#14 Dec 10, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad that you would have stayed with a cheater because of sex. That speaker volumes for your character.
it wasn't just the sex hunny. I had fun with him and he made me laugh. well on my way to fallen in love. i was heart broke when i found out he was still living with who he said was his ex. and pissed off when a friend told me she heard there was yet another girl too. but after all this time i think back to the fun we had and i wish things worked out different.
wow

Magee, MS

#15 Dec 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't just the sex hunny. I had fun with him and he made me laugh. well on my way to fallen in love. i was heart broke when i found out he was still living with who he said was his ex. and pissed off when a friend told me she heard there was yet another girl too. but after all this time i think back to the fun we had and i wish things worked out different.
Why didn't you let his girl know?
sad

Magee, MS

#16 Dec 10, 2011
true wrote:
<quoted text>it wasn't just the sex hunny. I had fun with him and he made me laugh. well on my way to fallen in love. i was heart broke when i found out he was still living with who he said was his ex. and pissed off when a friend told me she heard there was yet another girl too. but after all this time i think back to the fun we had and i wish things worked out different.
Yeah ok .... Topic is biggest pecker so why wouldn't I think it was about the sex? I guess I wish he wasn't an unfaithful cheat too ... For your sake! Lol

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 10, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you let his girl know?
Where's the value in that, it's just mean.
truth

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you let his girl know?
ok look. i didn't know. she found out and contacted me. thats the first i knew he was a cheat. he was cheaten on me as much as he was her... but they'd been together like years and had a family. he told me they were broke up.
Starr

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2011
dil-do wrote:
Jason Gager is a real BIG DICK!
Mary Beth Culver probably git Dick......
abcd

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2011
dil-do wrote:
Jason Gager is a real BIG DICK!
Jason Gager IS a Big Dick; NOT he has a big dick. Cause actually they call him stumpy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Duncan Fulkerson 20 min Gloria P 53
Lights on at high school sports fields 32 min Tax Payer 1
Amanda Coakley snitching again 43 min Gloria P 9
meanest woman ever 53 min Lookingback 38
whatever happened to Kim Mcclure? (spelling) 58 min someone 8
You Broke My Heart 1 hr Fool 73
i am currently pooping, right now (Sep '11) 1 hr Hopeful 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages