TODAY'S HOT TOPIC: Ain't no Homo gonn...
hwyangel

United States

#123 Jun 8, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hate....however you spread it.
So do you tell the nanny to her face that she isn't going To heaven?
Yes I do. She also knows that I don't believe in same sex marriage. And she also knows that I don't trust just anybody to have a limited power of attorney of my son , and she is the only one I do trust. I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyone. I drive truck over the road and make key chains with witness beads as a free gifts to anyone who wants to hear a story of salvation. I talk regularly with people of all faiths and initiate bible studies in the truck stop restaurants. Usually if someone doesn't want to hear it they just walk away.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#124 Jun 8, 2012
hwyangel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. She also knows that I don't believe in same sex marriage. And she also knows that I don't trust just anybody to have a limited power of attorney of my son , and she is the only one I do trust. I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say to anyone. I drive truck over the road and make key chains with witness beads as a free gifts to anyone who wants to hear a story of salvation. I talk regularly with people of all faiths and initiate bible studies in the truck stop restaurants. Usually if someone doesn't want to hear it they just walk away.
So you only trust someone who is going to hell to watch your child? Makes perfect sense. What a great mom you are!
Anonymous
#125 Jun 8, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you only trust someone who is going to hell to watch your child? Makes perfect sense. What a great mom you are!
wee wee your are a dick
hwyangel

United States

#126 Jun 8, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a christain is not about being good, it's about recognizing that we are not good. All were made in Gods image , again that is "ALL" were created in Gods image. So a christain can expect to find non-believers who are just as kind, responsible, charitable or intelligent as any believer. In some cases even more so.
The difference is as I said earlier, it's about believing and repenting that gets a person to heaven.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

When someone betrays you it is the person who has been betrayed that has to give up their anger, fear and jealousy , or essentially a part of themselves to mend the relationship. But this can only happen if the betrayer is repentant of their behavior.
When we (the creation) betray God (the creator) the penalty of separation is death. So to mend the relationship God sent his only son to pay that price on the cross, even knowing that we would continue to betray him. The only way to receive this free gift of grace is to repent, and again repent each time we sin.
hwyangel

United States

#127 Jun 8, 2012
Or here is the layman terms. If a christain says that your not going to heaven it's not because we think you F***ed up more than we have. In fact we may have F***ed up alot more. We saying that you haven't owned up, apologized or had a change of heart.

Location hidden

#128 Jun 8, 2012
georgia peach1968 wrote:
<quoted text>wee wee your are a dick
You're...not your.

Location hidden

#129 Jun 8, 2012
hwyangel wrote:
<quoted text>Being a christain is not about being good, it's about recognizing that we are not good. All were made in Gods image , again that is "ALL" were created in Gods image. So a christain can expect to find non-believers who are just as kind, responsible, charitable or intelligent as any believer. In some cases even more so.
The difference is as I said earlier, it's about believing and repenting that gets a person to heaven.

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

When someone betrays you it is the person who has been betrayed that has to give up their anger, fear and jealousy , or essentially a part of themselves to mend the relationship. But this can only happen if the betrayer is repentant of their behavior.
When we (the creation) betray God (the creator) the penalty of separation is death. So to mend the relationship God sent his only son to pay that price on the cross, even knowing that we would continue to betray him. The only way to receive this free gift of grace is to repent, and again repent each time we sin.
Baaaaaaaaaaa
hwyangel

United States

#130 Jun 8, 2012
Do I hear crickets? LOL
hwyangel

United States

#131 Jun 8, 2012
I was looking forward to getting my preach on. lol

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#132 Jun 8, 2012
hwyangel wrote:
<quoted text>Being a christain is not about being good, it's about recognizing that we are not good. All were made in Gods image , again that is "ALL" were created in Gods image. So a christain can expect to find non-believers who are just as kind, responsible, charitable or intelligent as any believer. In some cases even more so.

The biggest lie the church and Christianity teach is the lie of our imperfection.....that an all perfect being created this utterly flawed creation....that you are not good....that something is wrong with you....that until you are forgiven for these imaginary things you are less of a person.....it's not true....we have nothing to be forgiven for.....until people let go of this ideology the world will not get any better.....this mentality is designed to keep people in check and filling the pews.....Christians especially.....believe that everything in the universe....all of gods creations are perfect....save for man.....this one thing out of countless others....is somehow so wrong.....what a slap in the face to a creator,,...yeah....I like everything else you did.....but on us.....yeah you messed up....so now kill your son....who is also you.....so we can be good....and get that reward.....one big problem with religion....and why you can tell its man made....is it is to small.....just look at the wonders the world and universe hold and you can see these religions are just tiny thoughts compared to what's out there.....and yes you can say free will is the reason we fell and so on....but free will is an illusion from a religious viewpoint.....if everything you do is decided and planned out before you were even created....then all your choices are already known....so you don't really have free will......and this need to be forgiven for sins of others is utterly ridiculous....so Adam and eve sinned....so everyone that follows is automatically guilty.....what sense does that make......so if I break the law can I just send my child to serve my sentence.....even though it was my mistake.....we should go ahead and punish them also......sounds like a just system......religion is poison.....and creates nothing but problems and wars.....and teaches hate and separation from others that you don't agree with.....as this video illustrates.....they don't agree with some people's lifestyles....so as such they need to be labeled and condemned because it doesn't go along with our little book.....so now let's teach our children to look at these individuals with disgust....and teach them to judge....judge based on our choices not theirs.....despite it even says not to judge....but it didn't mean exactly what it says right.....or we aren't "judging"....we just don't like them or what they do...

Location hidden

#133 Jun 8, 2012
Kingz or Pawnz wrote:
<quoted text>The biggest lie the church and Christianity teach is the lie of our imperfection.....that an all perfect being created this utterly flawed creation....that you are not good....that something is wrong with you....that until you are forgiven for these imaginary things you are less of a person.....it's not true....we have nothing to be forgiven for.....until people let go of this ideology the world will not get any better.....this mentality is designed to keep people in check and filling the pews.....Christians especially.....believe that everything in the universe....all of gods creations are perfect....save for man.....this one thing out of countless others....is somehow so wrong.....what a slap in the face to a creator,,...yeah....I like everything else you did.....but on us.....yeah you messed up....so now kill your son....who is also you.....so we can be good....and get that reward.....one big problem with religion....and why you can tell its man made....is it is to small.....just look at the wonders the world and universe hold and you can see these religions are just tiny thoughts compared to what's out there.....and yes you can say free will is the reason we fell and so on....but free will is an illusion from a religious viewpoint.....if everything you do is decided and planned out before you were even created....then all your choices are already known....so you don't really have free will......and this need to be forgiven for sins of others is utterly ridiculous....so Adam and eve sinned....so everyone that follows is automatically guilty.....what sense does that make......so if I break the law can I just send my child to serve my sentence.....even though it was my mistake.....we should go ahead and punish them also......sounds like a just system......religion is poison.....and creates nothing but problems and wars.....and teaches hate and separation from others that you don't agree with.....as this video illustrates.....they don't agree with some people's lifestyles....so as such they need to be labeled and condemned because it doesn't go along with our little book.....so now let's teach our children to look at these individuals with disgust....and teach them to judge....judge based on our choices not theirs.....despite it even says not to judge....but it didn't mean exactly what it says right.....or we aren't "judging"....we just don't like them or what they do...
They are just sheep.
hwyangel

United States

#134 Jun 8, 2012
Everyone judges between right and wrong. And everyone has a choice to do what is right or wrong. If you didn't judge between right and wrong you would not have a position to oppose.
God does know what you will do but he does not make that choice for you. It is still your choice.
Jesus was God manifested in flesh. It was a personal sacrifice of himself. Applying human characteristics to God would twist the entire concept of his sacrifice.
As far as already being perfect .......that's a matter of opinion I guess. I personally don't see war, rape, abuse, or many other issues as the result of "perfection", lol.
hwyangel

United States

#135 Jun 8, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just sheep.
Better a sheep than a Dr Spock reject, lol.

Location hidden

#136 Jun 8, 2012
hwyangel wrote:
Everyone judges between right and wrong. And everyone has a choice to do what is right or wrong. If you didn't judge between right and wrong you would not have a position to oppose.
God does know what you will do but he does not make that choice for you. It is still your choice.
Jesus was God manifested in flesh. It was a personal sacrifice of himself. Applying human characteristics to God would twist the entire concept of his sacrifice.
As far as already being perfect .......that's a matter of opinion I guess. I personally don't see war, rape, abuse, or many other issues as the result of "perfection", lol.
Most of the wars start with religion.
hwyangel

United States

#137 Jun 8, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the wars start with religion.
If the law says 20 mph through the school zone and you drive 100 mph through the school zone and kill a child, is it because there is something wrong with the law or the fact that you didn't follow the law?
Obama is a good example, he says that he is a christain but his choices are definitely not in line with the bible. So what is a christain?

TheFreeOnlineDictionary:

"Chris·tian (kr s ch n) adj. 1. Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus."

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...
hwyangel

United States

#138 Jun 8, 2012
The rules of christain faith, unlike most religions, is clearly documented.

Here is an online bible that will give you several translation comparisons so that there is no doubt.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/
Dani

Toronto, Canada

#139 Jun 11, 2012
*Breaking NEWS in DENVER: "Pro-Life" Activist, Pastor Bob Enyart ~*The CONVICTED Child-Abuser:*GUILTY of Conspiring Against an Innocent Family to Make False Reports of Child-Abuse to Social Services.*Please help warn the public about the man behind PersonhoodUSA who HARMS families, UNDERMINES marriages & Attacks the Personhood of children: Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Cult is very DANGEROUS because he has NO conscience & speaks LIES in HYPOCRISY.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
*Go to Facebook & “Like” this page to learn more & be sure to “Share” the TRUTH with others:
*BOYCOTT BOB ENYART – THE CONVICTED CHILD ABUSER! http://www.facebook.com/BoycottBobEnyart

Location hidden

#140 Jun 11, 2012
Dani wrote:
*Breaking NEWS in DENVER: "Pro-Life" Activist, Pastor Bob Enyart ~*The CONVICTED Child-Abuser:*GUILTY of Conspiring Against an Innocent Family to Make False Reports of Child-Abuse to Social Services.*Please help warn the public about the man behind PersonhoodUSA who HARMS families, UNDERMINES marriages & Attacks the Personhood of children: Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Cult is very DANGEROUS because he has NO conscience & speaks LIES in HYPOCRISY.
*Go to Facebook & “Like” this page to learn more & be sure to “Share” the TRUTH with others:
*BOYCOTT BOB ENYART – THE CONVICTED CHILD ABUSER! http://www.facebook.com/BoycottBobEnyart
Word
hwyangel

United States

#141 Jun 11, 2012
Dani wrote:
I'm a member of truckers against trafficking (TAT)
do you have picture? Or possibly some useful information? Like what state he lives in or is he in hiding?
chacha

Nebo, KY

#142 Jun 11, 2012
This kid for preisdent!!!!!! say it with me!

AINT
NO
HOMO
GONNA
MAKE
IT
TO
HEAVEN!!

YEEHAW!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard brown 55 min Ash 9
Sierra speaks 1 hr Klg 7
Charles Davis 1 hr lmao 8
Ashley Stone and dejuan 1 hr co 6
Site needs to be shut down 2 hr Country Girl 11
Matthew hall 2 hr Just me 5
Gibbs hours 3 hr Curious 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance