this is my cuz we getting tight! he is crazy as hell
megan hobbs

Evansville, IN

#2 Mar 14, 2012
LOVE HIM LIKE A LITTLE BROTHA TO ME
slick

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2012
He need to get a job and take care of all them kids he got! Loser!
haha

Evansville, IN

#5 Mar 17, 2012
He needs to get off his @$$ and get a job. And leave these otha girls alone. He got a beautiful little girl and wasn't even here when.she was born. Please grow up
Carter

Evansville, IN

#6 Apr 5, 2012
Why Y'all Talking Shit About Deheaven ? He Ain't Did A Damn Thing To Any Of You . Shit Quit Sweating Him And Let Him Do Him .
kentuckycats!!

Evansville, IN

#7 Apr 5, 2012
Who Is he With Now??
BlingBowww

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2012
He's with anyone under the age of 14 who will give it up. Him and Nick both need to get their shit together.
Carter(:

Evansville, IN

#9 Apr 5, 2012
BlingBowww wrote:
He's with anyone under the age of 14 who will give it up. Him and Nick both need to get their shit together.
Yeah He's Talking To A 14 Year Old Right Now Not Even Playing Though I've Seen All The Messages From Him && Her Both . But Nick Isn't Like That At All . He Is My Bestfriend . Doesn't Deheaven Have 3 Kids ?!
Whattt

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2012
Carter your f*ckin datin a 16 year old & your 22. Jail bait?!?! And the bitch is busted and ran thru. So who cares what yu gotta say ? Yu ain't no better. Never will be.
ThatGiirl(:

Evansville, IN

#11 Apr 6, 2012
There's Two Different Carter's On Here So What One You Talkin About
Kaitlynn

United States

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Deheaven, he's 18, a grown ass man. Get off his case. Nick, that's my families he's also 19 so let him be. 'Carters', that's a whole nother game, his relationship is none of your concern. Worry about what you got going on your end.
Brooke Patterson

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 22, 2012
Ugh here this bitch goes. Yu in foster care, be gone hell. Yu ain't shit & neither is ya nigguh. Quit takin up for other people & worry bout ya own reputation.
Kaitlynn

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2012
I'm glad you took the time out of your life to know my situation, thanks, shows alot. You nor your opinion mean anything to me. I was taking up for MY cousin for the most part & Carter of course. Deheaven really isn't any of my concern. I'll continue to do as I please.(:
Brooke Patterson

Washington, DC

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Girl, Henderson ky knows yur buisness lmfao. You a never gonna be shit bitch. Glad the state took yu over, maybe they can help yu get yur shit together yu grimy ass bitch. ;)
Kaitlynn

United States

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Good for Henderson. I love how you 'think' you know, when the truth is you don't know shit. You know what people tell you. As far as your opinion, everyone has one but you know what you can do with it. I could HONESTLY careless what you think, say or feel.
Brooke Patterson

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 22, 2012
Yessss trashy bitch keep talkin. Put on this front for topix. Henderson, no wait the tristate, knows that kaitlynn hoggard, is nothin but pure trash. You will never amount to anything than you already are. So with that bein said, have a good life!
Kaitlynn

United States

#18 Apr 22, 2012
K, thanks for the input. I'll remember to give you a shout out when you matter. Haaa
Brooke Patterson

Washington, DC

#19 Apr 22, 2012
Haha I'll remember to punch yo ass in ya shit when I see yu! ;)
Kaitlynn

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2012
Ctfu. Bettt !
kobe bryant

Louisville, KY

#22 Apr 22, 2012
Yo dome*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wendy mattingly 21 min About time 7
miss you 25 min Sadbear 12
Don't Give Up 25 min wouldntuliketono 2
Miss you a lot 41 min ForeverMore 2
Anyone know what john Wilson up to lately 2 hr PinkNipples 9
why do men lie 2 hr PinkNipples 15
Amy Davis. crazy? 3 hr RUgBy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages