why boss hogg darnell isnt in prison ...

why boss hogg darnell isnt in prison for meth

Posted in the Henderson Forum

just wandering

Aurora, IL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
heard he working for bill mills told on boss hogg jr ,bobby veach ,kimbo ,thats how he running the streets free thats shits just wrong selfish dealer!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 8, 2013
This is my grandpa & I could honestly careless what is said but please do take into consideration the kids that get on these sites. Yes I may only be 16 but I'm pretty damn mature & if you want to know please go ask someone in spottsville. This is a public site.
just wandering

Aurora, IL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
thats whats been said by people that goes over there like derik johnson? is it true that he has been hanging there
wow

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 8, 2013
just wandering wrote:
thats whats been said by people that goes over there like derik johnson? is it true that he has been hanging there
are you the same person that posted on spottsville? Just wondering why you're sweating Deriks nuts? But to answer your question no. When was the last time you saw derik?
curious

Princeton, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Madison Darnell wrote:
This is my grandpa & I could honestly careless what is said but please do take into consideration the kids that get on these sites. Yes I may only be 16 but I'm pretty damn mature & if you want to know please go ask someone in spottsville. This is a public site.
If you're only 16 why the hell are you up on a site like this @4am?
wow

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 8, 2013
just wandering wrote:
OoOor maybe you'd like his number that way you can ask him? Or you could message him on this new technology called facebook? And your post is contradicting. You say that's what's been said by people who go over there like derik and then you ask if he's been there? Do you see how fishy that is?
John D

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Madison Darnell wrote:
Boss grandpa Hogg shouldn't be getting his sons to cook meth at his house and grandpa Hogg shouldn't be selling meth to everybody including someone else's grand kids and screwing up their lives as he is screwing up his and his families lives. His granddaughter wouldn't have to be making posts on this stupid site. LOL. Ole boss Hogg always has fine company over bringing house warming gifts of sudafed pills, lithium batteries Etc. entertaining Spottsville finest including. Nuttzo Brian wildman, doper Brian constable, Erica sanders. Jeff smith. Kristina Rauch, Lisa Johnston, bobby Veach, derik Johnson, kojack Jeremy, Kim d Harris, Melissa Veach. And all of his other suppliers. What a group! Just saying....
John D

Duluth, GA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
just wandering wrote:
heard he working for bill mills told on boss hogg jr ,bobby veach ,kimbo ,thats how he running the streets free thats shits just wrong selfish dealer!!!!!!!!!
Boss Hogg Darnell. Just a working piece of art!
wow

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I find it ironic that your typical everyday citizen wouldn't know ingredients or the people supplying. Or is that just what you've gathered from your local arrest records and all the other topics?

Location hidden

#11 Feb 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>If you're only 16 why the hell are you up on a site like this @4am?
I'm up at 4 am on sites because some people can't sleep. & I don't have school so I really don't think it's any of your business. & my age honestly doesn't matter if I'm more mature than the people who post on here half the time
curious

Princeton, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Madison Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm up at 4 am on sites because some people can't sleep. & I don't have school so I really don't think it's any of your business. & my age honestly doesn't matter if I'm more mature than the people who post on here half the time
DROP OUT HUH? Go figure!

Location hidden

#13 Feb 8, 2013
Homeschooled dumbass.
go figure

Evansville, IN

#14 Feb 8, 2013
Don't worry Madison the person posting from the Cadiz location is on almost every topic posting. They have nothing better to do than sit on their pre paid, wifi stealing cell phone, posting on topix all day, and trying to start turmoil with other people. When a person does that it means that they are so miserable and their life sucks so much that they hate to see anyone else happy.
Dumb

New Richmond, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Yall jus stupid

Location hidden

#16 Feb 8, 2013
go figure wrote:
Don't worry Madison the person posting from the Cadiz location is on almost every topic posting. They have nothing better to do than sit on their pre paid, wifi stealing cell phone, posting on topix all day, and trying to start turmoil with other people. When a person does that it means that they are so miserable and their life sucks so much that they hate to see anyone else happy.
Yeah I know that one. I mean hell they need to go find something better to do. If they have to sit behind a screen name & start crap with over everything then I'd consider a job or a life
lol

Princeton, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Madison Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I know that one. I mean hell they need to go find something better to do. If they have to sit behind a screen name & start crap with over everything then I'd consider a job or a life
Any things better the Long John Silvers.

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Any things better the Long John Silvers.
I'm pretty sure I don't work at long John silvers. So you must have me confused with my other cousin Madison.
lol

Eddyville, KY

#19 Feb 9, 2013
Madison Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure I don't work at long John silvers. So you must have me confused with my other cousin Madison.
Are you home schooled because you're 16 and have a 3 year old?

Location hidden

#20 Feb 9, 2013
No I'm homeschooled because I didn't wanna go to Henderson county high school anymore. I don't have any kids. I have a 3 year old sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lauren Reeds # 11 min Cuz19 1
Drug House-1614 Washington St 30 min Jesus Christ 23
HCHS students 2 hr Im a witness 2
katie utley (Jun '14) 3 hr Popcorn 16
terica 3 hr Jake B 3
driving test 4 hr runner 2
lpn pay at henderson rehab 6 hr pay 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages