Next Last
melissa

Henderson, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Can you say crackhead?
!!!

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Can you say chicken sh!t? What are you trying to do? Get people to trash talk her so you can feel better about yourself? You one of these girls who want that piece of crap man bringing her down? Leave her alone....she's a good girl....
cuz

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Can u say mind your own buisness??? I love how people want to blast on a name they throw out there but to scared to use their own name! So who cares what u say "Melissa"?? Y not put your full name out here and we can all see how perfect you r??? Sabrina is a 100% real and i knw she isnt worried about all you two faced catty A** B****S
redneck

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
What person with the last name bean isn't a crackhead
!!!

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
redneck wrote:
What person with the last name bean isn't a crackhead
What kind of person judges another based on their last name?
!!!

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I like how this chic started this topic and hasn't been commenting! Ridiculous!! Nothing but a sh!t stirrer!! Hopefully she fell in that pot she was brewing!! Ha!
Look

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Where's billy at right now
redneck

Duluth, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="!!!"]<quoted text>What kind of person judges another based on their last name?[/QUOTE]
All the beans are on crack and a few of them owe me money from when I let him borrow it
Shay

Princeton, KY

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Sabrina got hit with the stupid stick! She is knocked up by a drug head!! She used to be such a good girl, I don't know what happened to her!
drwho

Ridgway, IL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Something happened at their house the other day.
drugs

Owensboro, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Drugs is what happened ! Her n billy both strung out
Look

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Where's he staying does anybody know
drugs

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2013
His mamas I think
seriously

Marcus Hook, PA

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Didn't she leave Billy for Timmy? Which one is she pregnant by? Not bashing, curious
a

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 28, 2013
She doesn't even know
melissa

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="!!!"]I like how this chic started this topic and hasn't been commenting! Ridiculous!! Nothing but a sh!t stirrer!! Hopefully she fell in that pot she was brewing!! Ha![/QUOTE]
Hey it's Melissa! I haven't done anything except tell the truth. Sabrina used to be such a hard worker and great mom....Tim screwed her life up bad and she does pills and crack with Tim and pot and meth with Bill. Life ruined and her kids are going down with her
!!!

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2013
melissa wrote:
[QUOTE who="!!!"]I like how this chic started this topic and hasn't been commenting! Ridiculous!! Nothing but a sh!t stirrer!! Hopefully she fell in that pot she was brewing!! Ha!"

Hey it's Melissa! I haven't done anything except tell the truth. Sabrina used to be such a hard worker and great mom....Tim screwed her life up bad and she does pills and crack with Tim and pot and meth with Bill. Life ruined and her kids are going down with her
And I guess you're helping the situation by starting bull$h!t on here about her?? Like I said nothing but a shit stirrer!! If you are about her do something to help!!! And don't you worry your big ol mouth about her kids! That girl has family that loves and supports her and they will take care of her kids if she can't!! Seriously!! Act like you know her or care!! Ha!! Keep her name out ya mouth!!
drwho

Ridgway, IL

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Popo was back tonight. 3 deps and a state boy.
Mandy West

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2013
I usually don't post on this trashy site but this has pissed me off. Sabrina is my sister in law and yes she's hit a rough patch but its nothing like what's being said on here. She is trying! As far as the kids go, they are with me and her mother and they are loved very much by everyone including Bina. If you all think this trash is helping her y'all are crazy. Mind ur own cause I'm sure if it was you on here you'd wish people would stop too.
Mandy West
!!!

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2013
drwho wrote:
Popo was back tonight. 3 deps and a state boy.
Well look at you go!! Nosy neighbor much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delkers bar downtown (Nov '14) 15 min Genie 93
didnt like to hear the truth judge? 41 min me 10
Guys why 42 min shaggy 3
threesomes 1 hr Chole b 14
Nic Wallace ex wife 1 hr Chole b 5
lookin for 3 bedroom 2 hr ouch 4
holly 3 hr lilly 4
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 5 hr mayb 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance