zack wallace arrested??????for what?????
lmao

Fort Thomas, KY

#45 Jun 9, 2012
Luv the way all u idiots think u no it all! Zac didn't get out of jail til the end of april first of may. check ur shit for u start mouthin off.
Hey wallace how's it goin? he wasn't n there for no dam child support! y ya'll think ya'll no ALL the wallace's????? believe it u don't!
the wallaces must b popular today. dam theres 3 different topics bout us. lmfao. all us old school wallaces no how to keep it real.
n what bout the wallace wana b? ya no that cathy junky biotch??? u better watch that 1 fo sho. n there r lots of different wallaces so watch ya mouth. sum ain't even kin to that group.
ha ha

Guadalajara, Mexico

#46 Jun 9, 2012
lmao wrote:
Luv the way all u idiots think u no it all! Zac didn't get out of jail til the end of april first of may. check ur shit for u start mouthin off.
Hey wallace how's it goin? he wasn't n there for no dam child support! y ya'll think ya'll no ALL the wallace's????? believe it u don't!
the wallaces must b popular today. dam theres 3 different topics bout us. lmfao. all us old school wallaces no how to keep it real.
n what bout the wallace wana b? ya no that cathy junky biotch??? u better watch that 1 fo sho. n there r lots of different wallaces so watch ya mouth. sum ain't even kin to that group.
yep the wallace r busy today, i am a original and proud of it. there r several sets, but zach is my cousin forsure, and i am proud of him, see thats my blood regardless what he does or has done, i love him i am true family.
Trash

United States

#47 Jun 9, 2012
Wallace wrote:
<quoted text>
it takes 2 to tangle, y if u knew zachs history then why spread your legs, i put my babies daddy in jail for missing a 25.00 payment, it can and has been done, it all depends, i guess i am talking to young ones on here, but this is ole school, and if my little cousin nick and zach knew yaws real name yaw would take a azz kickin, stay off my lil cuzs jock, y u know the family so well did u also know that zack, nick, autumn, ashely have 2 BLACK cousins that aint afraid to go to jail for stoppin sum white folks buns, trust me on dat one, i come with references, speaking from a TRUE 100 PERCENT WALLACE.
Old school that can't spell or use proper grammer, nice. And what does having black cousins have to do with anything? Someone's race doesn't make them a badass. I've had two black guys beat me up before, and I've also beat up a couple black guys. The same goes for white guys and latinos, I've taken a beating and given a beating from all races. Your ignorance shows when you make comments like that. And who cares if toothless Zachary wants to come at someone, he might get a beating and he might give one. No one is untouchable. And if you've never had your ass beat, you haven't fought much or anyone tough.
On one

Boynton Beach, FL

#48 Jun 10, 2012
Wow this site is trash! An what amazes me is ONE Wallace from this clan did actually snitch so that automatically means there all snitches. Really get a life KNOWBODY cares about your pointless accusations. An as far as zach goes why r you so Nosey on why he went to jail or when he got out or how far behind he is on child support an If you haven't noticed the common wealth is fucked up they treat everyone differently according to there previous record an the new cases get it together people really SOMBODY SHUT THIS TRASHY ASS SITE DoWN!!!!! Sound like a bunch of teenagers on here Smdh
happi

Hopkinsville, KY

#49 Jun 10, 2012
do the crime do the time lmao
lmao

Fort Thomas, KY

#50 Jun 10, 2012
On one wrote:
Wow this site is trash! An what amazes me is ONE Wallace from this clan did actually snitch so that automatically means there all snitches. Really get a life KNOWBODY cares about your pointless accusations. An as far as zach goes why r you so Nosey on why he went to jail or when he got out or how far behind he is on child support an If you haven't noticed the common wealth is fucked up they treat everyone differently according to there previous record an the new cases get it together people really SOMBODY SHUT THIS TRASHY ASS SITE DoWN!!!!! Sound like a bunch of teenagers on here Smdh
really???? how do you figure that? all the other wallaces i know woudln't snitch. matter fact i'm a wallace and i've never snitched in my life and don't expect to. u need to stop judging people by who they are related to!!!!!
Zack Wallace On one

Boynton Beach, FL

#51 Jun 10, 2012
This is zach Wallace Ive never told on a person in my life idk what anybody thinks I'm not my brother he the only on rated on anyone back the heck off Wallace r snitches I'm trying to raised kids with the same last name I'm done some falty shity shit for yrs just back off the rest of use
wallace

Guadalajara, Mexico

#52 Jun 10, 2012
i am a wallace a ghetto wallace that is, and i dont snitch, i did the crime and i did the time. and plenty of times.
Zack Wallace

Boynton Beach, FL

#53 Jun 10, 2012
I have snitches if anybody has papers or tape show other wise I'm not nic foolS I do my time every time keep my name out of how Evers mouth I got my real name when post bullshit on this stupid shit. Just leave zach wallace out of your mouth u have a problem get ahold of me an get life
BMW

Florence, KY

#54 Jun 11, 2012
He is the police. U don't mess with them they take ur moneyand put u in jail.......
another wallace

Fort Thomas, KY

#55 Jun 11, 2012
BMW wrote:
He is the police. U don't mess with them they take ur moneyand put u in jail.......
you need to check yourself! sounds like you have a hard on for zach. get a life and get over it. never snitched, never will. sounds like you have a guilty conscience fool. leave zach and the rest of the wallace alone!
thats right

Guadalajara, Mexico

#56 Jun 11, 2012
leave us the f alone, zach is my cousin and he does his time, so do i, so now be it. kim wallace thats who i am, i aint afraid to use my name, thats who i am and if u want to find me just ask i will come right to your door step, i love doing time. time is on my side.
another wallace

Fort Thomas, KY

#58 Jun 12, 2012
kim wrote:
This sh$t is hilarious!! Zach u know u haven't never paid childsupport, so get for real, your oldest is 7 yrs old, and I think u might have paid like 5 times since either one of ur babies has been here!! Your a dead beat only worried about yourself and cooking dope!!!! So for everyone on here, Zachary Wallace is a no good dead beat dad that doesn't do sh$t for his babies....
now kim you know for a fact he has paid some support and bought those babies stuff! be real now!
another wallace

Fort Thomas, KY

#59 Jun 12, 2012
Zack Wallace wrote:
I have snitches if anybody has papers or tape show other wise I'm not nic foolS I do my time every time keep my name out of how Evers mouth I got my real name when post bullshit on this stupid shit. Just leave zach wallace out of your mouth u have a problem get ahold of me an get life
Zach leave the fools alone! Don't lower ur standards and come down to their level. To helll with them, just get on with ur life. All they are is HATERS!
zip fizzel
#60 Jul 9, 2012
aye it doesnt matter what another mufucker says about any wallace if u really know them u know who really is a snich an who is really just a crazy act mfr i personaly know this small wallace bunch an have luv for all iof them except nic that was a dumb move no excuse now his whole fam gets branded u ppl are stupid as shit every body has a past dont try an compare your to anyones
mario

Sarasota, FL

#61 Jul 9, 2012
well wrote:
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
I'm not talking bad, nick and zack are cool with me but doesn't surprise me at all. Now, if someone would grab the other zack (r) and throw him in the cell with ZW, it would be a great day. would love to hear that ZW kicked ZR a$$ again!
Nick being on the run now.... again!
yodel

Sarasota, FL

#62 Jul 9, 2012
another wallace wrote:
<quoted text>
Zach leave the fools alone! Don't lower ur standards and come down to their level. To helll with them, just get on with ur life. All they are is HATERS!
Just how low is a drug dealing Snitch any way.....
awall

United States

#63 Jul 14, 2012
Zach an nic r two totally different. People zach is not a rat he got out the first time because they hadn't posted any Warrets
awall

United States

#64 Jul 14, 2012
Zach has front implants why hate on dude for what his brother did I've known him since school he may be a lot of those things an hell admit it
But he is no snitch I put that on my kids halla wallace
awall

United States

#65 Jul 14, 2012
Shits crazy people
Get. On here an post shit really acting like u I'm reading shit that I have never heard of that's why I post my name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss u like crazy baby! 37 min bullspit 38
Kennys auto service 56 min Lmao 27
Wet/Dry Petition To Vote 1 hr Bella 7
And now the spotlight turns to Obama. 1 hr Teacher 4
act 1 hr Lmao 3
Redheads 2 hr billy 2
Sinead or Brittany 3 hr Filtered 5
How tacky Scott Crafton 15 hr Offset 41

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance