youth pastor arrested
:(

Lexington, KY

#45 Nov 21, 2011
So so sad
blueflurl

Jeffersonville, IN

#46 Nov 21, 2011
At least when they let him go he'll have a position open at Penn State. Pastors make great assistant coaches.
seth downey

United States

#47 Nov 21, 2011
Can not they let this S.O.B. out... I mean do they want him to find another victim??? This is pitiful...lock that chomo up and throw away key...he ruined kids lives and is now walking the streets...FTS
Judge

United States

#48 Nov 21, 2011
The court with handle this
Seth

Birdseye, IN

#49 Nov 21, 2011
You are right. The kids lives ARE ruined. They got a life sentence. It is sickening. I cannot judge the monsters heart but I sure can judge his actions.It seems to me that I heard someone say that a friend of ours left there because of feeling very uncomfortable around a couple of people and that was a good while ago.(our friend never mentioned it) Hopefully,they got the only one but I have a gut feeling that they should investigate furthur.
Judge

United States

#50 Nov 21, 2011
seth downey wrote:
Can not they let this S.O.B. out... I mean do they want him to find another victim??? This is pitiful...lock that chomo up and throw away key...he ruined kids lives and is now walking the streets...FTS
Do you go to church?
been there

Owensboro, KY

#51 Nov 21, 2011
S8eth wrote:
You are right. The kids lives ARE ruined. They got a life sentence. It is sickening. I cannot judge the monsters heart but I sure can judge his actions.It seems to me that I heard someone say that a friend of ours left there because of feeling very uncomfortable around a couple of people and that was a good while ago.(our friend never mentioned it) Hopefully,they got the only one but I have a gut feeling that they should investigate furthur.
been there as a child and my life is not ruined if u have never had this happen you have no idea what that person feels but I know first hand you can get over something life this and go on other your life not its people like you telling us our lives are ruined why we don't get over it with gods help and forgiveness I am living just as normal of a lfe as you I thank God nobody told me my lfe was ruined. May God bless and be with these children and hopefully their family does not tell them their lives are ruined I pray that God helps them all get through this.
simply me

Magee, MS

#52 Nov 21, 2011
IM scared to send my child to church
add

Birmingham, AL

#53 Nov 21, 2011
simply me wrote:
People who prey on children are everywhere--not just church. Most of the people who work with kids at a church are good people. Most volunteers and staff have background checks. Obviously that doesn't catch everything, but it helps.
idiot

Philadelphia, MS

#54 Nov 21, 2011
should be hung wrote:
This guy married me and my wife. I knew he was a creepy fruit cake from the start.
Too bad John isn't married. But good job
rumors

Philadelphia, MS

#55 Nov 21, 2011
I am a member of hylan baptist church and am in the youth group. What John did was completely disgusting and obviously wrong but I know for a fact half of you don't know the real story. So before you assume and said "the deacons condoned this" or " people helped cover for him"
Learn your facts because no one covered for him & the deacons have done nothing wrong.
Kelli

United States

#56 Nov 21, 2011
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad John isn't married. But good job
Good job yourself....I think you misread the post. He officiated their wedding ceremony.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#57 Nov 21, 2011
simply me wrote:

Me to
Me too

So sad
seth downey

Burlington, KY

#58 Nov 21, 2011
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>Do you go to church?
No, I have not been to church in awhile due to the way, a very good friend of mine was deserted by his "church" family... But I still pray almost everyday, and take care of what is needed...
seth downey

Burlington, KY

#59 Nov 21, 2011
And another thing, hyland's "LEADER'S" should have handled it right away instead of trying to allow him to blame on medical reasons... Personally I think that there was some covering up but due to the truth now being exposed that stories are changing...bottom line as soon as the first deacon was told he should have handled instead of sitting on it for over a week...then the plan was to give him a farewell party...yea well if that was your son would you still have been wanting that party...didn't think so...
Beenthere2

Birdseye, IN

#60 Nov 21, 2011
been there wrote:
<quoted text>been there as a child and my life is not ruined if u have never had this happen you have no idea what that person feels but I know first hand you can get over something life this and go on other your life not its people like you telling us our lives are ruined why we don't get over it with gods help and forgiveness I am living just as normal of a lfe as you I thank God nobody told me my lfe was ruined. May God bless and be with these children and hopefully their family does not tell them their lives are ruined I pray that God helps them all get through this.
FYI,Yes I have been through it. Yes,a lot of childrens lives have been ruined. I may have forgiven the one who did that to me,but that hasnt erased the nightmares and pain it has caused me It is not about me or you. Bottom line is those children need prayer.
nosy

United States

#61 Nov 21, 2011
rumors wrote:
I am a member of hylan baptist church and am in the youth group. What John did was completely disgusting and obviously wrong but I know for a fact half of you don't know the real story. So before you assume and said "the deacons condoned this" or " people helped cover for him"
Learn your facts because no one covered for him & the deacons have done nothing wrong.
I think ppl are getting the idea it was covered up by the church from some of the church members who were commenting on the first topix discussion about this a fee months ago. They were on here standing up for this man saying he'd done nothing wrong and chastising the woman who turned him in. Sounds to me like at least some people were trying to hide it or in denial.
nosy

United States

#62 Nov 21, 2011
TRUTH wrote:
I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. VERY TRUE STORY!!!
<quoted text>
He disgusts me. As a child I thought it was weird he invitted his classes to his house for a bonfire. Everyone else thought it was cool... but it seemed creepy to me. Either we know the same people or he has more victims. I hope he got it out of his system but I'm scared there's a whole line of young girls he ruined.
add

Nortonville, KY

#63 Nov 21, 2011
nosy wrote:
<quoted text>He disgusts me. As a child I thought it was weird he invitted his classes to his house for a bonfire. Everyone else thought it was cool... but it seemed creepy to me. Either we know the same people or he has more victims. I hope he got it out of his system but I'm scared there's a whole line of young girls he ruined.
(it wasn't girls)

Nortonville, KY

#64 Nov 21, 2011
nosy wrote:
<quoted text>I think ppl are getting the idea it was covered up by the church from some of the church members who were commenting on the first topix discussion about this a fee months ago. They were on here standing up for this man saying he'd done nothing wrong and chastising the woman who turned him in. Sounds to me like at least some people were trying to hide it or in denial.
The church did allow him to say it was heart trouble and they were going to throw him a party. They were just going to let it go. I'm glad parents are pressing charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt sugg 3 min nac 1
sensless firing in coach isenberg 9 min Class of 2013 9
What happened to Taylor's Lawn Service? 19 min well 7
Nickel tax 19 min Mendocino County ... 5
brittany dejarnett 29 min lmao 14
abby schneider 48 min pop2 4
I want into warm help 1 hr Truth 5

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance