First Prev
of 10
Next Last
nosy

Kansasville, WI

#1 Nov 19, 2011
Just read on twitter that ch 14 is working on a story about a Henderson youth pastor who was arrested for child sexual abuse. Guess you all were right for turning that situation in. I'm sure its the same one that was talked about on here a while back.
nosy

Kansasville, WI

#2 Nov 19, 2011
Just looked it up. Found it on 25 website. Its john brothers from hyland. Guess not everything on topix is rumor afterall.

http://www.news25.us/story/16082376/henderson...
disgusting

Ridgway, IL

#3 Nov 19, 2011
wow, I just watched the story on the news. That is just awful. I read the post that was started on here. I CANNOT believe the number of people that were trying to cover for this sick man. Apparently Hyland baptist Church approves of this behavior considering they were all on here so eager to stand up for this monster. You should all be ashamed of yourself for not standing up to help these poor children, all for the sake of the reputation of your church? Standing up for what was right would have made you look much better than you do now. Thank GOD for the lady who posted on here that she turned the situation in to CPS. There was clearly something there when all of you said to let it go. shame.
shocked

Ridgway, IL

#4 Nov 19, 2011
im so shocked by this news. how terrible for these children to have to go through. i thot that by reading wht was on here there was just one juvinile but apparently there was two. anyone know if these were boys or girls? it dosnt matter because its just a terrble sitution for everyone involved. did peple at the church relly know what was going on and didnt do anything about it? thats unaceptible. i konw he will get was he deservs in the long run but i relly hope he gets whts comin to him in prison too.
babsie

Henderson, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2011
Yes,I remember how they were taking up for the perv. I would say that quite a few knew what was going on. I bet if they dig deeper they may find some more right there. Makes you wonder! This makes me sick!
Dennis Rodman

Henderson, KY

#6 Nov 19, 2011
I'll kick their perverted asses!
Mil

Evansville, IN

#7 Nov 19, 2011
Dennis Rodman wrote:
I'll kick their perverted asses!
Dennis Rodman- Do what you do- Kick his perverted ass !!!
Dennis Rodman

Henderson, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2011
Mil wrote:
<quoted text>Dennis Rodman- Do what you do- Kick his perverted ass !!!
My sneaker head done run in his ass out his mouth!
Mil

Evansville, IN

#9 Nov 19, 2011
Dennis Rodman wrote:
<quoted text>
My sneaker head done run in his ass out his mouth!
Dennis Rodman - Keep up the good work you do.Keep kickin" all those asses!!!
add

Evansville, IN

#10 Nov 19, 2011
I knew there had to be something to the rumors. :-( I'm glad someone pressed charges.
add

Evansville, IN

#11 Nov 19, 2011
shocked wrote:
im so shocked by this news. how terrible for these children to have to go through. i thot that by reading wht was on here there was just one juvinile but apparently there was two. anyone know if these were boys or girls? it dosnt matter because its just a terrble sitution for everyone involved. did peple at the church relly know what was going on and didnt do anything about it? thats unaceptible. i konw he will get was he deservs in the long run but i relly hope he gets whts comin to him in prison too.
Makes me worry there are more that just haven't come forward yet.

It's messed up. Pray for the kids. How does a kid recover from this?
shes on fb

Jasper, IN

#12 Nov 19, 2011
I know one of them is male, he is my neighbor but I didn't know there was another one..
nosy

Allenton, WI

#13 Nov 19, 2011
The news did say there were two earlier. I'm waiting for ch 25 news to come on now. A child will never recover from this. They can only hope to learn the skills to cope. I know they will get the help they need. The state is involved now. They will make sure. I pray there aren't more.

There is also another member of that church that someone told me was involved in similar activity about 20 years ago. I called to report what I heard but the two female victims i know of are adults now and its up to them to report it. And their situation was "consentual" ... as consentual as a relationship can be with a 13 year old. I wont say his name ... but he was a teacher at one of the Jr highs when I went there. He had an affair with a sudent in my class and I later found out a coworker had an ongoing fling with him from when she was 13 or 14 til she was in her 20s. And he was married the whole time. Seems like that church attracts a certain crowd.
truth

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2011
And this is why I do not go to church.
crazy

Evansville, IN

#17 Nov 19, 2011
Im tierd of hearing about these church people molessting children. wth, im not putting down everyone who works in a church ill be the first to admitt that i need to go back to church but it shouldnt suprise anyone about this. children get raped and molested everyday by police officers, teachers, preachers and even cain who is running for president...even by there own parents, we live in a sad world! I beleive all of this has happened for a long time but is now coming out in the open more and more...all we can do is pray and to keep our children as safe as possible!
ummm

Allenton, WI

#18 Nov 20, 2011
Cains in trouble for sexual harrassment of grown women. And I've not heard a single story in recent years about a police officer molesting a child. I agree, this is sick... there's too much of it going on, bit your claims are a bit unjustified.
should be hung

Washington, DC

#19 Nov 20, 2011
This guy married me and my wife. I knew he was a creepy fruit cake from the start.
eyes wide open

Henderson, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2011
I feel sorry for the elderly members of this church. Back when I spoke to my aunt about the rummers on topix, she said no way he would violate a child. I bet the tension will be high at church today.
Mike Oxlong

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2011
ANYBODY THAT TOUCHES A POOR CHILD NEEDS TO DIE ...... period!
He'll get his inside the joint if they find out what he did :)
crazy

Evansville, IN

#22 Nov 20, 2011
ummm wrote:
Cains in trouble for sexual harrassment of grown women. And I've not heard a single story in recent years about a police officer molesting a child. I agree, this is sick... there's too much of it going on, bit your claims are a bit unjustified.
Just because it dosent make it too CNN dosent mean it dosent happen....is this on other peoples local news? I think not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Allinder 6 min Well 2
Pit Bull Law 7 min lol 40
Get your feelings hurt CARA ?? 22 min haha 5
bad neighbors 24 min Canoe Creek 12
Chad 26 min Chad 2
Commissioner Pruitt 1 hr city official 41
going out tonight 3 hr eruh 3

Freeze Watch for Henderson County was issued at October 30 at 11:52AM EDT

Henderson Dating