TheRentIsTooHigh

Columbus, OH

#21 May 29, 2012
Hardworkingkyman wrote:
<quoted text>
No respect for you. I always notice you do not say you have a job so how can people respect the fact that you did nothing to earn respect.
I don't have to work because I have a trust fund, own my home, and have an education. You need to quit talking and flip the burgers:P:P:P

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#22 May 29, 2012
So basically.....yes....it is going to become that....

Since: Feb 12

Robards

#23 May 29, 2012
TheRentIsTooHigh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to work because I have a trust fund, own my home, and have an education. You need to quit talking and flip the burgers:P:P:P
I have a good job and EARN my respect, I believe that's they only way to get respect is to EARN it. My guess is you live at home off your parents and are a fat lazy piece of crap. Just my opinion.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 May 29, 2012
Hardworkingkyman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a good job and EARN my respect, I believe that's they only way to get respect is to EARN it. My guess is you live at home off your parents and are a fat lazy piece of crap. Just my opinion.
You are correct, the only way to enjoy trust or respect is to earn it. I learned that in the Military.
TheRentIsToHigh

Columbus, OH

#26 May 29, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I still have a trust fund, education, and own my home!!! I did it all without working!!!
TheRentIsToHigh

Columbus, OH

#27 May 29, 2012
TheRentIsTooHigh wrote:
I actually don't have a trust fund but I blew a banker everyday for a month. My education has been questionable since I passed my classes by bending over for my teachers. As for my home well section 8 isn't quite owning but you pay my bills.
You are A FAKE!! You are jealous of me!! Everyone is jealous of me!! I have a trust fund, education, and own my home!!!

Since: Feb 12

Robards

#28 May 29, 2012
TheRentIsToHigh wrote:
<quoted text>You are A FAKE!! You are jealous of me!! Everyone is jealous of me!! I have a trust fund, education, and own my home!!!
Absolutely no one is jealous of you.
TheRentIsToHigh

Columbus, OH

#29 May 29, 2012
Hardworkingkyman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion doesn't matter because I have a trust fund, own my home, and have an education!!
TheRentIsTooHigh

Nortonville, KY

#30 May 29, 2012
Hardworkingkyman wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely no one is jealous of you.
there is a copy cat ...

Location hidden

#31 May 29, 2012
You could fix that problem by getting an account.......then it wouldn't really be a question who it is.....

Location hidden

#33 May 29, 2012
That's a great story....when we care we will let you know......now back to the farm.....your goat is lonely.
TheRentIsTooHigh

Saint Louis, MO

#34 May 29, 2012
I'M on the pill so the goat won't get me pregnant
TheRentIsTooHigh

Nortonville, KY

#37 May 29, 2012
TheRentIsTooHigh wrote:
My house just got foreclosed on, well off to blow some bankers.
Houses that are paid for don't get foreclosed on you moron.
TheRentIsTooHigh

Nortonville, KY

#38 May 29, 2012
TheRentIsTooHigh wrote:
My trust fund is very important! I'M VERY IMPORTANT!:)))))
My trust fund seems to be more important to you than it is to me.
VeryWellSaid

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#39 May 29, 2012
Hardworkingkyman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong feeling you are Correct!! He probably lives with his grandmother. Her house is not paid for either. This very disturbed person is a perfect example that money does not buy love, family, happiness, sanity etc etc etc!! Thank You for commenting.....not many of your kind left...this girl respects your comments :)
TheRentIsTooHigh

Nortonville, KY

#41 May 29, 2012
VeryWellSaid wrote:
<quoted text>I have a strong feeling you are Correct!! He probably lives with his grandmother. Her house is not paid for either. This very disturbed person is a perfect example that money does not buy love, family, happiness, sanity etc etc etc!! Thank You for commenting.....not many of your kind left...this girl respects your comments :)
Because somebody is fortunate enough to not have to work does NOT mean they do not deserve respect. I'm sure that if you think about it, there is somebody in your life that you respect that was blessed enough to not have to work.
TheRentIsTooHigh

Nortonville, KY

#42 May 29, 2012
TJackson wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be bragging about a trust fund. It only means you are too stupid and incompetent to handle the money yourself.
no actually it means that when I was born my grandparents set it up for me to get allotments of money every 5 years. When I'm 50 I get the remainder in a lump sum. Hate on!
TheRentIsTooHigh

Columbus, OH

#44 May 29, 2012
VeryWellSaid wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong feeling you are Correct!! He probably lives with his grandmother. Her house is not paid for either. This very disturbed person is a perfect example that money does not buy love, family, happiness, sanity etc etc etc!! Thank You for commenting.....not many of your kind left...this girl respects your comments :)
You are wrong because I have a trust fund, education, and own my home! HATER
TheRentIsTooHigh

Columbus, OH

#45 May 29, 2012
TJackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be bragging about a trust fund. It only means you are too stupid and incompetent to handle the money yourself.
noit means I have a trust fund, education, and own my home!!! Stop being a HATER you HATER.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47 May 29, 2012
Kingz or Pawnz wrote:
So basically.....yes....it is going to become that....
Isn't it always when the black names involve the blue names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single 1 hr um.. 2
Dedric dixon 1 hr Paula Dixon 15
Aleah beckerle 3 hr My 2 Cents 46
Dirty realtors 4 hr Patriot 7
Lyndsey Estes 4 hr Dave 18
drug bust 4 hr Hear all 31
What happened to the chic from family video?? 4 hr video girl 2
josh freeland 5 hr sad 13
Bad wreck on Airline Road/Garden Mile 5 hr Lala 6

Henderson Jobs