First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freebird

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
What about this guy?
he is disgusting and he is GAY, thinks he has game but doesnt get any girls, hangs out with people younger then him, meth head!

Since: Jun 11

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2011
He is a car salesman at Hendo chevy
h8ters
#4 Jun 24, 2011
he aint no car salesman, he is a dishwasher at cracker barell and a drugie.
jenna

Florence, KY

#5 Jun 24, 2011
Hold up well What jimmy does is none of y'all damn business!!!!!!!!!!
ccc11

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2011
thats right jimmy is an amazing friend and a terrific person love ya jimmy boy
b

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2011
I live Jimmy !!! he's an awesome person and great friend :):)

Since: Jul 11

Pflugerville, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2011
He is my cousin! Obviously you don't know him very well:)
brandon

Harker Heights, TX

#9 Jul 1, 2011
I loooooooove jimmy....clearly not a damn person that things bad abt him knows...I hope u get aids bitch
Sam i Am

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2011
I love me some Jimmy Hamm :))) I miss him!!! && he's totally not on meth ya dummie
tia mccormick

Sellersburg, IN

#11 Jul 3, 2011
Lovee him!!! <3
just me

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 3, 2011
Jimmy is an awesome person and i miss him alot!!
Haja

United States

#13 Jul 3, 2011
Obviously you dont know Jimmy Hamm if that is your assumption. I have known him for years and he dont do that shit..Might I add, I see people everyday on that shit and Jimmy Hamm does not show any signs of being on Meth, thank you. And I think I would know if I had a "meth head" in my wedding. Meth heads have very CLEAR signs and symptoms, none of which Jimmy shows! Quit starting shit and get a life...damn :)
Sebastian

United States

#14 Jul 3, 2011
Jimmy Hamm!!!! That's my boy, hes the closest and best friend I've had in my life. He's had my back no matter what for the past few years. Not to mention I share a house with the guy so get outta here with that meth sh!t cause all that's some made up BS. And to back my boy up he does have game and gets what he wants, he just doesn't have the urge to run all through hendo.

P.s. Not a dishwasher, he's a grill cook so get ur sh!t straight before u wanna talk
ham

Uniontown, OH

#15 Jul 4, 2011
Sam i Am wrote:
I love me some Jimmy Hamm :))) I miss him!!! && he's totally not on meth ya dummie
whos sam i am
A_Sutton

Pflugerville, TX

#16 Jul 4, 2011
People are ignorant as Hell, you should learn facts before you run Yr fkn mouths about him...but then again your not evn worth his time tlkn shit like this about him! Jimmy is fam, and tha last thing he'd be doin is meth!! Jus bc someone loses weight doesn't automatically mean their a fkn.dopehead,,stupid fuks(: love ya cuz!!
Goodman

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2011
People are definitely ignorant, Jim is badass, and a good friend.
Sam i Am

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2011
ham wrote:
<quoted text>whos sam i am
Sami duhhh
LEAVEITNGODsHand s

Florence, KY

#22 Jul 25, 2011
Haja wrote:
Obviously you dont know Jimmy Hamm if that is your assumption. I have known him for years and he dont do that shit..Might I add, I see people everyday on that shit and Jimmy Hamm does not show any signs of being on Meth, thank you. And I think I would know if I had a "meth head" in my wedding. Meth heads have very CLEAR signs and symptoms, none of which Jimmy shows! Quit starting shit and get a life...damn :)
Tell em girl!!!!
:)

United States

#23 Jul 25, 2011
He is not a dishwasher he is a cook get it right and he's a nice guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best nail salon in town? 41 min yeah!!!!! 2
zack bredlove 55 min funny 5
Lettie Viars 57 min Mal 1
Seth gilford 1 hr lol 10
Michael Corley I'm looking for him high school ... 1 hr funny 6
Who wants to race? 1 hr Liberal Wisenheimer 14
Eddy 1 hr Only me 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance