Strange noise in the sky?!

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CyanidePopTart

Akron, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Last night around 7 pm. some friends and I were outside and noticed a loud droning/grinding noise over Henderson. It sounded very mechanical, and as it got louder it would stop abruptly, then start up again. The sound was not continuous; it came in waves. We drove all over Henderson trying to find the source of it, and found nothing on the ground that would explain such a loud noise. After relating to a quiet park area on Industrial Drive, we noticed that the sound was coming from the sky right above us!
Did anyone else notice this? Any idea of what it could be?
well

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
Haven't you read the bible? Maybe it's the trumpets
ShiningLight

New Albany, IN

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Yes heard the same noise too...We would go outside every time we heard it, but never could figure it out!! Thought it could be a train
TheOneAndOnly

Tishomingo, MS

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Didn't hear anything last night... Could you hear it only outside?
rick flair

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Thunder
t

Greenville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2012
I hear it a lot at my house. We figured out it was a jet. Sometimes you can't see them but try get very very loud
hungry jack

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2012
My stomach
bug bertha

United States

#8 Oct 14, 2012
It was my butt cheeks when I run.
mcmillian-blodel l

New Albany, IN

#9 Oct 14, 2012
It is one of the machines at McMillian Blodell on Industrial Drive. It happens regularly out this way. Something about when they open it to clean it or something. That's what we were told anyway.
granny

United States

#10 Oct 14, 2012
mcmillian-blodell wrote:
It is one of the machines at McMillian Blodell on Industrial Drive. It happens regularly out this way. Something about when they open it to clean it or something. That's what we were told anyway.
yes that is where it is coming from happens every once in awhile and can be very loud
CyanidePopTart

Akron, OH

#11 Oct 14, 2012
That's odd....I've lived on this end of town, not 6 blocks away from that place for 5 years now, and I have never heard such a noise. We all thought that it was a train at first too, then maybe a low-flying plane, but for either to make a noise like that, it would have to be literally going back-and forth. Plus, the trains that come through here blow their horns quite a bit and there was no train horns to be heard. Too mechanical sounding to be thunder, and too frequent. And yes it was only heard outside.
My friends and I are trying to figure this out and rationalize, but so far nothing adds up.
@ bertha-If that was your butt cheeks, then you need to see a doctor for your weight problem.=)
@hungry jack-you seriously need to eat!=)
granny

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2012
I heard it inside my house
Biggens

Union, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
CyanidePopTart wrote:
That's odd....I've lived on this end of town, not 6 blocks away from that place for 5 years now, and I have never heard such a noise. We all thought that it was a train at first too, then maybe a low-flying plane, but for either to make a noise like that, it would have to be literally going back-and forth. Plus, the trains that come through here blow their horns quite a bit and there was no train horns to be heard. Too mechanical sounding to be thunder, and too frequent. And yes it was only heard outside.
My friends and I are trying to figure this out and rationalize, but so far nothing adds up.
@ bertha-If that was your butt cheeks, then you need to see a doctor for your weight problem.=)
@hungry jack-you seriously need to eat!=)
We live about 4 block away and here it from the plant all the time
rick flair

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2012
I think it might be the blow off valve. They are louder than 2 train horns. And the pulse like extremely fast extremely loud. Let's out air pressure. Sounds like a blue angel
Wondering in Marengo

Mundelein, IL

#16 Dec 9, 2012
This morning about 4am in Marengo IL, I was woken by a loud bang and then a "sizzling" ? sounded hollow like it was in a large can... hard to describe. Dogs jumped up on bed. Very bright flash that lasted through the 2 seconds of the sizzling. Happened again and I got out of bed to look at the transformer on the pole on the corner. Happened again and it wasn't the transformer. Lights didn't flicker. Seemed to be north of town.
While I was putting on my shoes it happened once more (4 or 5 times total), when I got outside it was snowing/raining but nothing was on fire. Didn't happen again. Don't know... Meteorites?
Big Red

Kent, OH

#19 Dec 10, 2012
I'm sorry. I ate brussel sprouts again. It was me. I farted.....sorry : (
stfu

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Last night bout 7 they were cleaning out the sewers with that big truck with all kinds of hoses, it was pretty loud and pulsed too
craziness

Lexington, KY

#21 Dec 12, 2012
People in other cities and states GA, AZ, TX are reporting hearing incredibly loud booms and tremors intense enough to shake their homes ( seismologists have said they are not earthquakes or seismic tremors ) If anyone continues to hear or experience similar things but they cannot find an explanation for they should share the information and experiences.
Trey

Scottsburg, IN

#22 Dec 14, 2012
I live in indiana and I heard a real loud noise in the sky kindof sounded like a loud ass trumpet or skreetching sound .. At about 7 pm I was outside then I woke up the next morning and I heard it again freaky shit lol
Not a sheeple

Defiance, OH

#23 Dec 7, 2014
CyanidePopTart wrote:
Last night around 7 pm. some friends and I were outside and noticed a loud droning/grinding noise over Henderson. It sounded very mechanical, and as it got louder it would stop abruptly, then start up again. The sound was not continuous; it came in waves. We drove all over Henderson trying to find the source of it, and found nothing on the ground that would explain such a loud noise. After relating to a quiet park area on Industrial Drive, we noticed that the sound was coming from the sky right above us!
Did anyone else notice this? Any idea of what it could be?
Seriously....Have you not been paying attention to Agenda 21 and the Mind Control experiments using Smart Meters, Smart Phones, Smart TV's and those Freaky looking cell towers and lights????
Do you not know about Chemtrails and the nanotechnology? Look it up! Those sounds are being transmitted using all of them as tools to do a mass mind programming!
I swear I'm telling you the truth! I've been researching this since 1000's of my patients got sick after the smart meters were installed in multiple states! These are normal, healthy, people and they all became ill in one way or the other and also very quickly noticed those sounds started after those smart meters and towers went up! Do the research on HAARP, Manchurian Candidate and MK Ultra.
Look up the declassified army document "Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons" at:

http://pt.slideshare.net/VegasStreetProphet/s...

Prophecy is coming true and it's all thanks to our government and the sheeple willing to stick their heads in the sand and give up all their freedoms!

You best start praying for forgiveness and a lot of help and protection! God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike bugg 1 hr To dumb Sabrina B... 2
1617 Powell St 2 hr Mayor 7
Please find Sophie the mini pig! 3 hr Truth 10
crista davis 4 hr anonymous 2
Jessica manigold banks 4 hr Mwh 37
Mandy westerman 4 hr yall sad 30
Gina at 7 Oaks 4 hr really 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance