where_are_they

Dover, OH

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Real women gone? I know this isn't the best place to find one lmao but seriously. It seems these days that there aren't any good single girls left...the ones who are single are drugged out, alcoholics, got six kids, and whatever other drama you want to throw out there...Any good, cute girls out there left?!?!! You know, with a job, car, not living with mom and dad?
stupid question

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 6, 2012
if you live evansville why are you in the henderson forum lookn for love dumbass
hey

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 6, 2012
Because evansville sucks dumba$$
hey

Dover, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2012
stupid question wrote:
if you live evansville why are you in the henderson forum lookn for love dumbass
Because I use mobile sometimes, I live in Henderson...
here

Princeton, IN

#5 Jun 9, 2012
I'm a woman with a car, job, and live on my own. Yes, we do exist. I seem to ask myself where all the good men are.
single4areason

Orlando, FL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
I am a single woman and a great catch.... Work 40+ hours a week, got my own house, own car, take care of my 2 children, don't do drama and well educated.... I seem to ask myself why all the men I meet are idiots, liars, live with a woman but want to have sex with other women, don't have a job and can't maintain.... Where are the decent men at!! A good woman like myself isn't willing to settle for a broke down man that needs to be taken care of! I want a man that can have my back if I should ever need him to.... J/S! Men now says just want sex and money.... No relationship no dating..... Pathetic and hard to find!!
hhhh

Corydon, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Just cuz u have 6 kids doesnt mean ur not a good woman. I have 4 and work to take care of them and I have a car and a house. I dont drink, dont do drugs, I dont even smoke cigarettes. As single4areason said most men are pathetic and that is why they cant find a good woman
single4areason

Orlando, FL

#8 Jun 10, 2012
hhhh wrote:
Just cuz u have 6 kids doesnt mean ur not a good woman. I have 4 and work to take care of them and I have a car and a house. I dont drink, dont do drugs, I dont even smoke cigarettes. As single4areason said most men are pathetic and that is why they cant find a good woman
exactly!!
hey

Dover, OH

#9 Jun 10, 2012
I don't have an issue with a woman having kids of her own, but personally it's not something I'm looking to dive into. Having children makes you no less of a woman!
And I see your point about the douchebags that mess it up for the rest of us. I personally have a job, a nice car, am a veteran of this great nation, and am a good person. But I'm always overlooked it seems!
single4areason

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2012
hey wrote:
I don't have an issue with a woman having kids of her own, but personally it's not something I'm looking to dive into. Having children makes you no less of a woman!
And I see your point about the douchebags that mess it up for the rest of us. I personally have a job, a nice car, am a veteran of this great nation, and am a good person. But I'm always overlooked it seems!
seems to me u either have way to high standards or u don't have the go get em attitude cause there are good women out here u just have to be a gentleman and approach them with respect and they may give u some of their time
pig

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 11, 2012
I'm a good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Trashy; Everyone knows the Answer. 7 min Holly Embry Langston 9
Arrests Made Stemming From Crews Murder Investi... 13 min Inspector 34
SamPatt 15 min lol 4
Linney 20 min Ashley 6
taylor 22 min abc 6
Terry Williams 34 min unnamed 2
Henderson bloods 34 min unnamed 7
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]