How can I get in touch with Billy Duncan (cable installer)?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Been There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Knocked boots with him a couple of times. Like to get some more of that. Guy knows how to really give it good.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

He's in jail
abv

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

really wrote:
He's in jail
Henderson?
Been There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

really wrote:
He's in jail
I can't believe that. U sure we have the same Billy Duncan? This one is a good guy. What would he have done to get in jail?
Been There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Can't be the same guy. What did he do? When was he put there?
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Oh u mean the same guy that uses and abuses women and that's not even his reAl name
Been There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

We must not have the same guy. I don't believe he would do that. This guy is one of the nicest men I've ever met. Where did u hear such a thing?
qwerty

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Billy Duncan is serving out time on a procession of weed charge.
Been There

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Don't buy that. He didn't seem like the type to do that kind of thing. This guy was in his late 20's; white; green eyes to die for; and other qualities. Are there pixs of people in the jail? I can't believe it is the same guy. This guy wasn't that type. Not that we really knew one another well, he just doesn't seem to be the person u r describing.
heckno

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Not the same Billy Duncan
Thewelshman

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Been There wrote:
Knocked boots with him a couple of times. Like to get some more of that. Guy knows how to really give it good.
Billy J Duncan (Salmon)&gf Stef
I know what you did to the widow. You and I never met. I wish we had. Her friends have talked about how you took her money, played on her compassion. She kept a diary and the texts ya sent her. What kind of a man are you? I have loved this woman long before you ever came into her life. She defends you at times even after all the lies and after you didn't keep your word. A man doesn't do what you did. An immature boy too cowardly to stand up to his mother, Penny, and his gf. I find it hard to believe that the United States Marines were so desperate as to have someone like you. I don't believe you were ever a Marine myself. Your family protects you. Has posts about you deleted.You know she has money. If she wanted to find you, she would have by now. I loved her before I knew about her money and I don't want it. I'm glad your gone because now she can start living again with a Welshman who loves her more than life. I read the texts you sent to her to get her to stop her friends. "Please make it stop." Sounds like a little boy afraid of his mommy. I was born in Wales. We Welshmen don't go crying to others when we get caught doing something like cheating on their woman. How could you do that to your gf? How could you do what you did to all those women and not mention your gf? She had been widowed less than 4 months an you pulling your pecker out like you have something special. Friday, Dec. 16th, 2011 you took over $4,000.00 from her. On the 17th she asked you to return it and you told a sad story. On Dec. 21st she asked you not to come back after finding out you were lying. She asked again on Dec. 31st. On Dec. 27th you told her a debt was owed and you would work on her home the next day. You never did. Jan. 5th is the best. "Make it Stop"; "Job is gone"; "Stef threw you out". You sound like a baby, yet she still believed people deserved a second chance, defended you, thought you were "honorable and would keep your word". She still believes you can be better and that you deserve a chance to make things right. She believes, has values, and you are "pussy whipped by your mom and gf". She would have been kind, gracious, forgiving to you. Your mixed up gf who sounds nice until she is angry has been posting things about the widow's friend. The widow has no facebook page, nor does Been There. I believe if your gf reads this she will realize that the widow's haircolor is not the same as the picture on facebook she saw. Your "skank" I think that is the word used by your gf, was someone else you seduced. But you didn't tell your gf, because you wanted her to believe you were drunk and it was a one time thing. You lied to your gf to her face. I am glad you are gone. I love this lady. I want to marry her. Give her all I can for as long as I live and I have more money than she. She refused to let me leave it to her in my will. She wants it to go to some charity here in America. She wouldn't say this to you. She is to gracious. So I will say it. Grow up, be a man, return the money not because she needs or wants it but to show you have changed and you are a man. A real man (Welshmen like me) would do so because it is just right. She would have been a good friend to you. I hope she agrees to be a wife to me. She would forgive you. If it makes her happy to forgive you, I will support her decision once you return the $4000.00. She had found a good paying job for you with one of her companies when you told her you were going into the marines. Flat rate making over $50,000 a yr. You lost out boy. Make things right and show you are or have become an honorable man. It would mean something to her. Know this, I make her happy and she is recovering from his death and what you did. I hope that means somethng to you.
hiccup

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Call the cable company!
Thewelshman

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

The cable company was afraid of being sued. She was told he no longer worked there. She has decided not to pursue this user of women. I'm angry. She is forgiving.
hiccup

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

He has a Facebook? If so what is it listed as? I will check and see if I have any friends in common with him.
hiccup

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

I just check under billy Duncan the only one that comes up is the one that got out of jail yesterday. Is there another name?
Thewelshman

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Yes. He told her his name was Billy Joe Duncan but he had his name changed to Duncan. He told her his last name used to be Salmon. I think she said his mother's name is Penny Duncan who works somewhere in Evansville. She doesn't pursue it. Her friends became extremely angry when they found out. It makes me sick as a man that there is a man out there taking advantage of women of all ages. Leaving a phone number, showing them his pecker, and then seducing them into having sex. A friend said she saw a post where he recently got married. What he did to the widow he did in Dec and Jan? Maybe his gf wouldn't marry him without the money? There are posts where he did this to several women in various areas in what you call Western KY.
hiccup

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Thewelshman wrote:
Yes. He told her his name was Billy Joe Duncan but he had his name changed to Duncan. He told her his last name used to be Salmon. I think she said his mother's name is Penny Duncan who works somewhere in Evansville. She doesn't pursue it. Her friends became extremely angry when they found out. It makes me sick as a man that there is a man out there taking advantage of women of all ages. Leaving a phone number, showing them his pecker, and then seducing them into having sex. A friend said she saw a post where he recently got married. What he did to the widow he did in Dec and Jan? Maybe his gf wouldn't marry him without the money? There are posts where he did this to several women in various areas in what you call Western KY.
Are you trying to get ahold of him or just making the world aware of him and his actions?
p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Ixixooxoxoxx
Interesting

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

I think I ran into this guy back in Sept. 2011 and a couple of times in Nov and Dec 2011. He was hitting on me as well while installing my Time Warner phone service. Said he was with Comcast then Precision cable. Had a problem telling the truth. Left a phone number and name said to call him anytime. He said he was 26 about to be 27. He looked older, shaved head, bit of a beard (goatee), more hazel eyes than green, lightish brown hair. Big guy, average dick but was big around. He pulled it out. Wanted me to see his package. He was kinda scary cause he came on really strong. Came back without invitation a couple of times. Immature in a way. Said he was an ex-marine. Marines don't take people with tattos and he had blue tattoos up his forearms that were Oriental looking. Last I heard he stole money from a widow and had at her. Hurt her physically. Don't have a phone number, but I heard he did a rush marriage sometime in December 2011 or January 2012 to the woman he was living with. He was hitting on me (and every other woman he ran into)and he was living with this woman (Stephanie Van something). Real piece of work this guy. Charming but then most con artists are. He did say he had a crimimal record somewhere and that his name was Billy (William) Salmon before he changed it? He did say his mother was Penny Duncan and his sister was a Camey Jones. Said he wasn't the bad Billy Duncan in Spottsville. He probably has a disease by now he screwed so many women. Ha! Guess I was lucky after what he did to that widow. I said no when he kept trying to get me to screw him. Heard he might have run to Evansville to live near his mommy.
whatever

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Interesting wrote:
I think I ran into this guy back in Sept. 2011 and a couple of times in Nov and Dec 2011. He was hitting on me as well while installing my Time Warner phone service. Said he was with Comcast then Precision cable. Had a problem telling the truth. Left a phone number and name said to call him anytime. He said he was 26 about to be 27. He looked older, shaved head, bit of a beard (goatee), more hazel eyes than green, lightish brown hair. Big guy, average dick but was big around. He pulled it out. Wanted me to see his package. He was kinda scary cause he came on really strong. Came back without invitation a couple of times. Immature in a way. Said he was an ex-marine. Marines don't take people with tattos and he had blue tattoos up his forearms that were Oriental looking. Last I heard he stole money from a widow and had at her. Hurt her physically. Don't have a phone number, but I heard he did a rush marriage sometime in December 2011 or January 2012 to the woman he was living with. He was hitting on me (and every other woman he ran into)and he was living with this woman (Stephanie Van something). Real piece of work this guy. Charming but then most con artists are. He did say he had a crimimal record somewhere and that his name was Billy (William) Salmon before he changed it? He did say his mother was Penny Duncan and his sister was a Camey Jones. Said he wasn't the bad Billy Duncan in Spottsville. He probably has a disease by now he screwed so many women. Ha! Guess I was lucky after what he did to that widow. I said no when he kept trying to get me to screw him. Heard he might have run to Evansville to live near his mommy.
his momma hangs out at Al's on any given Friday or Saturday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min amy 138,831
Jerrod nunnely 32 min hankypanky 8
drew webb 1 hr wow 8
sexiest gingers (Apr '12) 1 hr Yoshi 81
Jermeiah coomes 1 hr shut up 2
Easter is the only day we celebrate the resurr... 1 hr smh 4
looking for 2 hr 4real 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••