Young moms who like to party more than take care of their kids.

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Observer

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 11, 2011
Why is it such a trend in this area, that young single moms care more about partying, than taking care of their kids?
my opinion

Floresville, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2011
It seems like there are a lot of young mothers in the tri-state who put partying and hooking up above their children. Most likely it is because of the maturity level. Kids are having kids nowadays. It's sad for the children really.
Afriend

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2011
Just prayin for those babies
Observer

Evansville, IN

#8 Jul 11, 2011
Young mothers should care about their children's well being and safety. Priority number one should not be getting drunk and sleeping with a different guy every day.
teenmom

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2011
Im a young mom, but I didn't party before I got pregnant and still don't. Even on prom night, when my baby was at his grandparents I couldn't drink cuz he is my top priority and I thought of something happened to him threw the night, I'd be going to the hospital sober not drunk.
Partying is over rated and should be left to teens/young adults who don't have children...
lmao

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2011
teenmom wrote:
Im a young mom, but I didn't party before I got pregnant and still don't. Even on prom night, when my baby was at his grandparents I couldn't drink cuz he is my top priority and I thought of something happened to him threw the night, I'd be going to the hospital sober not drunk.
Partying is over rated and should be left to teens/young adults who don't have children...
You looking to be congratulated or something? Obviously this thread wasn't about you then. Tell you what, I will bake you a cake congratulating you on your teen pregnancy. Good luck being a statistic.
Jeff Cobb

Floresville, TX

#14 Jul 11, 2011
They make it easier to find a piece of azz when you do go out to a bar. Just make sure to pull out so they don't get preggo again.
teenmom

United States

#17 Jul 11, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>You looking to be congratulated or something? Obviously this thread wasn't about you then. Tell you what, I will bake you a cake congratulating you on your teen pregnancy. Good luck being a statistic.
Thanks. I'd love a cake :) & I guess since u clicked on this thread then it was about you :)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 11, 2011
lala wrote:
[QUOTE who="...!!!lol!!!... "]Because there are so many that do apparently. Melanie (Morrow) Tapp is one of them. Yuck mouth bitch never even sees her kids unless she's trying to get money out of their daddy. She's a piece of shit."

Thought she was married and living with their daddy?
Not for almost a year.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 11, 2011
teenmom wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I'd love a cake :) & I guess since u clicked on this thread then it was about you :)
Get em' lmao. I want a cake too! Im not a teen mom but do you think we could get them to bake me one? Wtf.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2011
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>You looking to be congratulated or something? Obviously this thread wasn't about you then. Tell you what, I will bake you a cake congratulating you on your teen pregnancy. Good luck being a statistic.
Just felt this needed saying...you suck.

Zds

Since: May 11

Sharon Grove, KY

#21 Jul 11, 2011
The deal is if your big enough to have sex then you need to be big enough to take care of what happens after. If your child goes to his dads every-other weekend then go out. But it is plum stupid to leave your children to go out or to go to Walmart or make up some other dumb excuse. I was a teen mom and as soon as I got pregnant all that high school sh•t stopped. I'm 27 now and have 3 children people offer to keep my kids all the time but I only go out maybe 3 times a year. Just putting my option out there. Thanks.
uh oh

Floresville, TX

#22 Jul 11, 2011
Too many of these chicks dump their kids wherever they can(baby daddies, parents, relatives, babysitters) to go out and get drunk 3 and 4 times a week. Different guys all the time. Kids should come first. It's become a fad to get pregnant early. It's a dam shame. MTV puts out show after show promoting little kids to get pregnant. At that age most of them are not mature enough to handle the responsibility of a child.

Zds

Since: May 11

Sharon Grove, KY

#23 Jul 11, 2011
uh oh wrote:
Too many of these chicks dump their kids wherever they can(baby daddies, parents, relatives, babysitters) to go out and get drunk 3 and 4 times a week. Different guys all the time. Kids should come first. It's become a fad to get pregnant early. It's a dam shame. MTV puts out show after show promoting little kids to get pregnant. At that age most of them are not mature enough to handle the responsibility of a child.
I totally agree.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 11, 2011
See I think alot of people in hendersion can't take care of there kids bc they r kids thereself with no job car or anything and still having there own mom and dad take care of them. When they have kids there own they have there mom and dad take care of them to. See when I got pregnant my mom put her foot down and said if I think I am a big girl to lay there and spread my legs then I can take care of my son. See I had my son at 17 went to school 8 hours a day and worked 8 hours a day. When I wasn't doing that or my son wasn't with his dad I was being a full time mom but belive me I learned when I could act like a teenager and when I had to act like a mom. Yea I lost my teen years for thinking o it won't happen to me I won't get pregnant and late me tell u what if u r a persion who says it won't happen to u o it will. I love my son to death wouldn't chang him for the world but I do wish I whated to have sex and would have found a better man to be my sons dad
you know

Evansville, IN

#29 Jul 12, 2011
This thread describes MOST of the younger mothers in Henderson. They like to party. Crazy skanks.
Jason

Floresville, TX

#30 Jul 12, 2011
They need to learn how to close their legs and put the long island iced teas down.
LOL

United States

#31 Jul 12, 2011
Wow!! Melanie TAPP does the best she can. Pretty sad someone has to resort to topix to let people know how you feel about her. Sad and pathetic. Grow the hell up and mind your own business.
Kevin

Elgin, TX

#39 Jul 12, 2011
Did not realize I was so damn interesting that u sob's have nothing better to do than keep ur nose in my business. If there are any questions about what really happened feel free to contact the number above!!
truth hurts

United States

#41 Jul 12, 2011
maybe u need to find out who put your business on here and take it up with them.they are the ones making your life a public affair.they must like the attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school board petition to repeal the nickle tax 56 min ews 6
boost 1 hr Loserville USA 2
auto immune diseases 1 hr ews 4
is it legal for a 26 year old to date a 16 year... (Aug '11) 1 hr You were sayin 114
Malibug Tan (Jul '14) 1 hr Dat one 43
meth 2 hr Lmao 10
Jailynna stop mark ain't ya baby baby daddy 3 hr Blm 10
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]