Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

realtalk wrote:
She is DEF. screwing Larry Thurby drive by anytime of the night y her husband is at work and she will be there til 4 r 5 in the mornin...NASTY! She never has her baby and her mother is a hot mess.
I suppose that you're out riding around Corydon at 4-5 in the morning huh. That could be considered stalking and charges could be brought on you; how would that feel to be labeled a stalker or a pervert????
Shakes Head

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Well, I guess this means that Larry Thurby is screwing both Haley and Krissie Sommers, guess this is why they are both now employed by the City of Corydon. What a Shame!!
cityhaters

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

you dont know me and never will but keep my kids name outta your mouth
kb kaiti bridwell lml

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Busted face
Beth

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

kb kaiti bridwell lml wrote:
Busted face
BAHAHAAAAHAHAA!! SO TRUE!!!
Beth

Belton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Judged:

cityhaters wrote:
you dont know me and never will but keep my kids name outta your mouth
Just wondering why you would use a fake a name and then tell on yourself by posting this? Really Haley.....LMAO....idiot!
Haley

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Have you bitches looked at urselfs lately

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

I would be careful calling people bitches. Especially if you don't know who these people really are....just saying :)
Jenna

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

All I know is she can call people BITCHES but she sure wont say it to nobodys face and she sure can talk shit on topix and bring my kids in shi* on here but when somebody says something about her kid she gets mad...hmmm....its ok though KARMA is a BITCH!!!
kbb

Calvert City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

I just seen where them people commented on here. THAT WAS NOT ME! I don't even know thi chick
Observer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

It sounds to me like you all need to grow up and act like adults instead of two year olds. We don't want a two year old for Mayor. Stop your bickering and fighting like children.
sosad

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Observer wrote:
It sounds to me like you all need to grow up and act like adults instead of two year olds. We don't want a two year old for Mayor. Stop your bickering and fighting like children.
Its sad that you have several people that have nothing better to do than to harass Haley and her family. Haley there is only one person in your life that you have to worry about judging you and that is GOD!!! The BIBLE says I shall not judge others. I think you all better stop and look at what your doing and pray God forgives you. Because what comes around goes around. Maybe you all should get up and go to church on Sunday and stop all this trash talk. O and Haley Kateleigh is beautifully of course you already know that. Just remember words don't mean anything you always have to look at the source.
Calvin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Judged:

foreal wrote:
<quoted text>
She's definitely not screwing a 70 year old LOL, her husband is like 25
Sure she is ...... and her 25 year old man spent the last days in icu. Drugs..... just saying.
yo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2011

Haley wrote:
Have you bitches looked at urselfs lately
I got your back do worry about these losers
Metro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

yo wrote:
<quoted text>
I got your back do worry about these losers
And some of you people are running for office and some are working for the city of Corydon; sounds like Thurbyville is Clown City. What has Larry Thurby created? The man should have some dignity and resign and leave the country. Funnier than Boss Hog worse than Moamarr Gadhafi. Man has no leadership skills and no control. Bleeding the city of its pride and money!
JR King

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Judged:

to everyone out there i am the father of that baby and yall need to leave her out of this
haha

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Judged:

JR King wrote:
to everyone out there i am the father of that baby and yall need to leave her out of this
that's right leave the baby out of it...but talk about the baby momma all ya want! bahaha hey jr now that the new boo is in jail maybe you can keep it warm!
sosad

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

I think you need to leave all of them out of it. If you know them you know there is a problem they are trying to work out, If not your just trying to start something. So please take care of your own house and leave there's alone.
woowoo

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Beth wrote:
<quoted text>BAHAHAAAAHAHAA!! SO TRUE!!!
This is a copy of the info. I sent to the Council City just to show what a loser Beth and Jenna are. Enjoy
woowoo

Corydon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Metro wrote:
<quoted text>
And some of you people are running for office and some are working for the city of Corydon; sounds like Thurbyville is Clown City. What has Larry Thurby created? The man should have some dignity and resign and leave the country. Funnier than Boss Hog worse than Moamarr Gadhafi. Man has no leadership skills and no control. Bleeding the city of its pride and money!
It is much better than Frederick-Frenchville. That does not even sound good. But her husband is good looking. I do not really believe he knows what a reality show she and her mama are running in Corydon.
Watch. It airs every 1st and third thursday at 7:00. Stand by. It is free. Oh I forget she also thinks she is cute. A baby is cute. A 30 year old. Not..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 150,120
Redbanks board of directors 16 min loyal 109
Looking for fwb 54 min Fun 16
kelly hinton 1 hr dreamer 3
ladies whats hotter guys on crotch rockets or c... (Mar '12) 1 hr Dyna don 159
Resident's of Stonegate Dr 1 hr Person 3
miners 2 hr curious 1

Search the Henderson Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••