New Charge At Ruler Foods
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really!?

Versailles, KY

#22 Feb 27, 2013
ScrilleX wrote:
RulerFoods does stink!! Maybe not like poor people but , more like fatasses who just got there foodstamps....PU!!!!!! Walmart, Aldi's or Surway for me.
I'm sure we will be fine without ur business and I'm also sure nobody in that places cares were you go... And if you go to a Korger and like it there is no difference between the 2 only the prices...
meh

Woodstock, IL

#23 Feb 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="really!? "]<quoted text>I'm sure we will be fine without ur business and I'm also sure nobody in that places cares were you go... And if you go to a Korger and like it there is no difference between the 2 only the prices...[/QUOTE]
by god, your a effing fenius

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 27, 2013
geezer wrote:
<quoted text> Perhaps it's because your nose is so much higher than everyone else's,I'm sure ruler's will survive without your business.
Very subtle insult! Good job.
Customer

Akron, OH

#25 Aug 23, 2013
BOO HOO!
It's just 10 cents ... People amaze how mad they get about it.
watever

Munfordville, KY

#26 Feb 6, 2014
There are hard workin ppl that struggle on a daily basis that has to go there with the president we have before long we will all be poor
Anonymous

Connersville, IN

#27 Sep 21, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
In the newspaper this week there was announced that beginning Nov. 1rst, there will be a charge of 10 cents for each plastic bag. There will also be a turdier bag for 99 cents for sale.
So....save your bags until then...or, do like I do. I have plastic dish pans in the back seat...load them up when I bring the groceries out and use them to carry my groceries in the house.
Hahaha, "turdier". I'm sorry, I'm a 10 year old boy haha.
rudy

Henderson, KY

#28 Oct 3, 2014
Cheap
Fatass latefa

United States

#29 Oct 27, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble but 70% of the world's Population is overweight . We're everywhere.
geezer

Owensboro, KY

#30 Oct 28, 2016
they're getting about as bad as sureway about cheating customers, at least five items I bought did not ring up the marked price. check your receipt closely.
name

Erlanger, KY

#31 Oct 29, 2016
It smells bad in there. I cant bring myself to go back after the first time. Does the dollar general market have fresh fruit and vegetables?
Truth

Nortonville, KY

#32 Oct 29, 2016
name wrote:
It smells bad in there. I cant bring myself to go back after the first time. Does the dollar general market have fresh fruit and vegetables?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy griffin 15 min Money larue 5
Walmart 56 min Blah 2
mad 57 min Blah 4
shieeda Bartlett 1 hr jones 2
Sheena wilson 1 hr lol 16
i love you sierra darae speaks (Sep '11) 1 hr lol tbh 18
Shameful 2 hr Ewww 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance