church & volunteering
today is the day

Benton, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I'm looking to go to church what are some great churches? I'm also looking into doing some volunteering somewhere I could take my children & show them the importance of helping other people. I want them to appreciate life & everything they have. The end of 2012 has made some changes that have drastically changed my life and brought me down lower than I though I could be. Im ready to make some changes in 2013. I want to focus on me & my kids make myself a better person, enjoy life, & be happy! I'm open to anything just throw your ideas out there. Thank you!
Wondering

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Dec 29, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You will forget all about the above by Jan 4th, the first Friday night of the new year when you end up at Als like you always do.
You know it is NOT Al's!!! It is Double Dukes
today is the day

United States

#5 Dec 29, 2012
You have the wrong person. I do not go to bars at all. I just needed some suggestions on good churches. I have wanted to do this for a while. I'm not sure where to start and I don't want to just do it for the new year. I have had a drastic change in my life & I want to do things that make me feel good like helping people.
good

United States

#6 Dec 29, 2012
today is the day wrote:
You have the wrong person. I do not go to bars at all. I just needed some suggestions on good churches. I have wanted to do this for a while. I'm not sure where to start and I don't want to just do it for the new year. I have had a drastic change in my life & I want to do things that make me feel good like helping people.
Well good for you! More people around here need that!! Just start by picking a church, any church and give it a try. You may not like the first one you go to but keep trying until you find one you feel comfortable with. It will probably be the best decision you ever make! Good luck!
ceirra fenwick

Henderson, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
today is the day wrote:
Gospel light baptist church. The address is 173 us hwy 41. I went there when I was little and just started going back since I'm starting a family of my own.
concerned friend
#8 Dec 29, 2012
River of Life 11:00 AM corner of Washington and Alvasia! We would be honored to have You! Pastors Shane and Jeannie Amar
true

United States

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Bellfield Baptist church
best decision ever

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Victory Christian Center is really good and could always use volunteers for the children.
best decision ever

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2012
best decision ever wrote:
10:30 am
On airline rd a little past the road that would take you to east heights.
lol

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2012
true wrote:
Bellfield Baptist church
That church is a joke along with the people there!!
maybe

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Could we not make this about what is the worst church and simply offer helpful suggestions?? You're just going to make Christians look bad again.

As for volunteering, what about the Evansville Rescue Mission? Serving meals to the homeless guys over there would be a nice way to help out & be humbled by the blessings we all take for granted.

http://www.2rescue.org/volunteer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Green 2 hr Sister 8
President Trump empowers women! Just think... 2 hr 123 46
Obama enters the White House broke... 2 hr 123 17
Who wants some free head? 3 hr Lol 17
Only in America. Happy Thanksgiving! 3 hr Lol 55
ef 7 hr Sad 1
Did she really jump 9 hr Lol 16

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance