Anyone tried it yet?
curious

Holton, IN

#3 Mar 7, 2013
I'd like to know too.
Big N Ugly

Florence, KY

#4 Mar 7, 2013
I tried them the other night. Pretty good pizza. Their Cheese Sticks are LOADED with yummy cheeses!!!!
wow

Florence, KY

#5 Mar 7, 2013
270Friend wrote:
Anyone tried it yet?
Where they located?
curry

Holton, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Where they located?
Hwy 41
srsly

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 7, 2013
They are good and not bad with pricing. The people running it are very nice as well.
wow

Florence, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
curry wrote:
<quoted text>Hwy 41
Thank you, but where on 41?
41 is a good stretch of highway!
Henderson girl

Akron, OH

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Great pizza, great service, great prices!!!!
average

New Albany, IN

#11 Mar 7, 2013
I wouldn't say "great" pizza. I have eaten it and would say there are others here better, but I will also say they aren't the worst. They will probably get better with time after they perfect their own style it's not often that you find a kid who doesn't like pizza and mine didn't like theirs. I think maybe a few of you posters are looking to boost their business or your taste buds are just missing.
Scrillex

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
I liked it. And the people were very nice. That is a good start if you ask me. So many rude people in customer service it's a pleasant change.
pizza

Henderson, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2013
awesome pizza
tried it

Burlington, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, but where on 41?
41 is a good stretch of highway!
Good pizza and service. It's just say the light at Marywood on the southbound side.
js

Dunmor, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Is this Sicilian style pizza pie? Thin and sloppy?
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 8, 2013
I've tried it. It's pretty good. Had the one with 5 toppings. It's not Kipples or Toronies in Evansville, but still better then some if the places here. I've heard they have awesome sandwiches and the owners were very friendly and it was clean, which is a plus.
Hendo girl

Akron, OH

#17 Mar 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I've tried it. It's pretty good. Had the one with 5 toppings. It's not Kipples or Toronies in Evansville, but still better then some if the places here. I've heard they have awesome sandwiches and the owners were very friendly and it was clean, which is a plus.
Ur right it's not Kipples or Turnonis just as its not priced them like either. And sandwiches are great
Yum

Burlington, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Their pizza is really good. I got the buffalo chicken pizza it was awesome. Sandwiches were great too.
yum

Florence, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Do they deliver?
Matt Murdock

Boonville, IN

#20 Mar 10, 2013
This place is obviously a drug front. Only open 4-10 right down the road from Pizza Hut???? Nothing has ever lasted in that spot and never will.
momma

Cicero, IL

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Big N Ugly wrote:
I tried them the other night. Pretty good pizza. Their Cheese Sticks are LOADED with yummy cheeses!!!!
Yes my kids loved it to.
hmmm

Columbus, OH

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Matt Murdock wrote:
This place is obviously a drug front. Only open 4-10 right down the road from Pizza Hut???? Nothing has ever lasted in that spot and never will.
Geez talk about a negative Nancy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy W 4 min Meg 15
Nathan Jackson 9 min yahhs 7
Baby mammas 13 min Well 20
Donald Trump 14 min abc 70
Drugs 27 min Michael wayne bugg 1
Men who cheat n woman stupid to not know 47 min Hopeshefindsout 22
Larry hawks 49 min Wondering 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance