DUI's My husband has had 2 in 3 months

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Teresa

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
We've been together for Yrs, & I think he's only with me for our child. I Also think he drinks so much to forget about another girl he loves. It's so confusing of what to do. I drink also.....
lol

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
We've been together for Yrs, & I think he's only with me for our child. I Also think he drinks so much to forget about another girl he loves. It's so confusing of what to do. I drink also.....
Tell your hubby to stay off the roads when he's drunk so he does kill an innocent person. He deserves to be in jail
timmy

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
He's gonna do time and if u get lonely call me
Glad

Princeton, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Dumbass
timmy

Greenville, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
Well lets me and u get a drink
Just Nasty

Evansville, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol we better not. When I drink I end up wanting to swallow something else. ;)
Ugh... gross.

Some of you people give the human race a bad name.
timmy

Greenville, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>Lol we better not. When I drink I end up wanting to swallow something else. ;)
Well what's up then lol
HApa

Sweden

#10 Feb 22, 2013
You're worried your husband is drinking to forget about another woman but you readily say something like "Lol we better not. When I drink I end up wanting to swallow something else. ;)" to a horny stranger on topix? Perhaps you should tell your husband you're willing to have an open marriage if he will stop drinking and driving. That way you stay together for your child, have a friendship with each other and have a better marriage because both of you are screwing around with other people and laughing about it with each other afterwards.
timmy

Greenville, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
HApa wrote:
You're worried your husband is drinking to forget about another woman but you readily say something like "Lol we better not. When I drink I end up wanting to swallow something else. ;)" to a horny stranger on topix? Perhaps you should tell your husband you're willing to have an open marriage if he will stop drinking and driving. That way you stay together for your child, have a friendship with each other and have a better marriage because both of you are screwing around with other people and laughing about it with each other afterwards.
Shut up hater. I want to drink with her
be real!!

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up hater. I want to drink with her
You are a joke. First of all what does this woman look like? Second, ask yourself this is it just the thought of any woman that turns you on? Third, if that is the case what kind of help do you need for that because that is pathetic and not at all normal. Grow up lil man. P.S it might be a dude posting under a girls name for fun and to see just how many sad, lonely men would talk to them. The answer to that is one, just you!Hahahahahahahaha.
just curious

Owensboro, KY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>Lol we better not. When I drink I end up wanting to swallow something else. ;)
Nasty keep this shit to you and your drunk man,
just curious

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Teresa wrote:
That is a personal problem. Not to be shared on Topic, no wonder your old man stays drunk. Sounds like u two r meant for each other. Drunks love Drunks!
oh yeah

Henderson, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Teresa wrote:
tell him to drink and you come see me and you won't worry about him again
timmy

Greenville, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>You are a joke. First of all what does this woman look like? Second, ask yourself this is it just the thought of any woman that turns you on? Third, if that is the case what kind of help do you need for that because that is pathetic and not at all normal. Grow up lil man. P.S it might be a dude posting under a girls name for fun and to see just how many sad, lonely men would talk to them. The answer to that is one, just you!Hahahahahahahaha.[/QUOTE]
I don't care what she looks like if she want to suck on it she can so stop hating in this wonderful lady
timmy

Greenville, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2013
timmy wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>You are a joke. First of all what does this woman look like? Second, ask yourself this is it just the thought of any woman that turns you on? Third, if that is the case what kind of help do you need for that because that is pathetic and not at all normal. Grow up lil man. P.S it might be a dude posting under a girls name for fun and to see just how many sad, lonely men would talk to them. The answer to that is one, just you!Hahahahahahahaha."

I don't care what she looks like if she want to suck on it she can so stop hating in this wonderful lady
Also dumb ass can u read they said they was married since when has two guys in Henderson consider themselves to be married and not get talked about. U are a professional fuctard
timmy

Greenville, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Teresa wrote:
Don't pay attention to these haters. Ill let u suck the pipe anytime and we can get something good to drink
ohwellwtf

Owensboro, KY

#20 Feb 23, 2013
timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay attention to these haters. Ill let u suck the pipe anytime and we can get something good to drink
I bet you'll let him or her suck the pipe then return the favor.
be real!!

United States

#22 Feb 24, 2013
timmy wrote:
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>You are a joke. First of all what does this woman look like? Second, ask yourself this is it just the thought of any woman that turns you on? Third, if that is the case what kind of help do you need for that because that is pathetic and not at all normal. Grow up lil man. P.S it might be a dude posting under a girls name for fun and to see just how many sad, lonely men would talk to them. The answer to that is one, just you!Hahahahahahahaha."

Stop hating IN this wonderful lady? IN this wonderful lady? How is she wonderful? What do you know about here? We all know she will cheat on her husband when they have a child. Is that wonderful? Grow up lil boy.
timmy

Greenville, KY

#23 Feb 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="be real!!"]<quoted text>Stop hating IN this wonderful lady? IN this wonderful lady? How is she wonderful? What do you know about here? We all know she will cheat on her husband when they have a child. Is that wonderful? Grow up lil boy.[/QUOTE]
Stop hating fuctard
be real!!

United States

#24 Feb 24, 2013
timmy wrote:
<quoted text>Also dumb ass can u read they said they was married since when has two guys in Henderson consider themselves to be married and not get talked about. U are a professional fuctard
I am the retard when you can't put together a complete sentence and are hitting on a drunk married woman that you have no idea if she is a woman or some dude messing with dumbass people like you. Your a joke and a loser and a sad tiny lil boy who has a lot of problems in life. Go back to school dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
For Christmas I want my X back (Nov '13) 5 min trashtalker 16
ann conrad wimber? (Aug '11) 5 min missthing 39
k keith 7 min lol 8
stephen guill the woman beater 9 min SAM 14
Amanda Waddle Wink 26 min just saying 16
jamie Frasier 36 min Naw naw cuz 57
vets not to use? 46 min really? 3
Henderson Dating
Find my Match