3chainz

Florence, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Is there anyone other than me who doesn't eat these like they're skittles?¿ LOL
derp

Akron, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2012
better eat those bad boys up cause the only way youll get em now is by sueing a dr then taking on this bullst war on drugs

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
3chainz wrote:
Is there anyone other than me who doesn't eat these like they're skittles?¿ LOL
Not this bish
3chainz

Florence, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Not this bish
I'm glad u don't take em. They're in all likes of life. I see soccer moms and teachers all the way down to lowlife teenage thugs all abusing these things. CNN said painkillers are now the most abused drug in the U.S!!!!!!
dirtybitch

Florence, KY

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Stephanie Duncan (Powell) whatever she goes by knows all about them. That should hAve been her middle name Stephanie (I luv tabs) Duncan. Bitch needs to go back to rehab.
sunny

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I have never understood why everyone is on drugs. I don't take pills or anything else for that matter & I get sick of seeing people on them!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Tattoo boob girl is famous for taking them.
Melba

Princeton, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
I injured my back at work and the human resource office made me go to the ER, after exrays and test I got a presciption for them and dont understand why people like them let alone abuse them, first off it made me very sick, I threw up, then it knocked me out!!!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2012
Melba wrote:
I injured my back at work and the human resource office made me go to the ER, after exrays and test I got a presciption for them and dont understand why people like them let alone abuse them, first off it made me very sick, I threw up, then it knocked me out!!!
Anything like that puts my azz is a coma, I don't like coma... lol
Slickback
#10 Dec 20, 2012
n e body got n e tabs? i do n e thing for em. i am desperate. i am gay and prefer black uncut guys with lotsa head cheese. i will even do bukkake. please i need some cok n tabs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scared little old no eating buttvancent nunnelly 7 min Amy 16
Overcome Evil With Good 36 min Disciple 1
Liz Turner 59 min Lamar G 2
J&K Drywall 1 hr Bella on deez nuts 8
Chuck bush 1 hr Amy 1
Podunk s 50 2 hr Nuts 6
Newman & Ramsey replacements 2 hr HiC 9

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance