First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brandy R

Ridgway, IL

#43 Dec 6, 2012
sabrina west wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't throw a normal life away I got out of an unhappy marriage and surrounded by haters that is why none of yall will post ur name or say shit to our face and before u go talking bout him stealing from his cousin u need to get ur facts right and go ahead name the 3 he is messing with.
Who the hell was haters around you?? i cant think of one person that was a hater to you!!! we all love you and didnt want to see this for you, when are you going to wake up and see that this guy is not woth any of it?? you are better then this bean its not to late and as soon as you try you know your fam will have your back but get away from him!!
willbfine

Tucker, GA

#44 Dec 6, 2012
brandy R wrote:
<quoted text>Bring you big ol aS* to spottsville ill show you finest, you dont know nothing bout her fam or her kids seems like you do know an aweful lot about these losers who are bringing her down tho, imagine that??
God this site is meaningless. Be glad when this thread gets redundant. Will mean my kids are fine and I can delete this shit from my phone.
Hate,jealousy,and insecurity is all this site promotes. If you can't quit spreading it then you will never get away from them. I'm tired of BS.
Billy bean
brandy R

Ridgway, IL

#45 Dec 7, 2012
willbfine wrote:
<quoted text>
God this site is meaningless. Be glad when this thread gets redundant. Will mean my kids are fine and I can delete this shit from my phone.
Hate,jealousy,and insecurity is all this site promotes. If you can't quit spreading it then you will never get away from them. I'm tired of BS.
Billy bean
like what are you saying? you replied to my comment but idk what you trying to say??? she needs help and if you cant see that then you must need help to!
willbfine

United States

#46 Dec 11, 2012
brandy R wrote:
<quoted text>like what are you saying? you replied to my comment but idk what you trying to say??? she needs help and if you cant see that then you must need help to!
accidentlu hit reply to you. Not at you brandy
dumbasses

Owensboro, KY

#47 Feb 1, 2013
you guys r all some in-bread bastards of satin bahhahaha
i'm sure all of you fake a$$ people aren't perfect eigther :) good night
realmuthfukinG

Henderson, KY

#48 Mar 4, 2016
I heard he really fu#ked up this time. He screwed over a guy he thought was a nobody, and he really is a somebody. Somebody you shouldn't ever fu#ked with. I can't believe Dave acted so stupid.
jon

Henderson, KY

#49 Mar 4, 2016
you shouldn't mention anything bout that guy. I don't mean David either
Tropical

Henderson, KY

#50 Mar 4, 2016
Some people have no idea who they're f'n with until it's too late! That's their own damn problem for being a stupid f**k!
tim

Henderson, KY

#51 Mar 4, 2016
have you guys seen him lately. he looks like he has aged about 20 years in the last 6 months
right!!

United States

#52 Mar 5, 2016
Melissa wrote:
Which one hiding out at crazy azz Tom Carter's house in Spottsville Tim boy Oliver or thief David Snellen couldn't sleep with all the cops yelling and beating on the doors at muscles and tom's. throwing people on the ground and locking them up. Aught to lock up the crazy Carter's they always got useless thugs there Johnny trainer, Louis stokes, Snellen, krista Scott and who knows running in and out with law right behind them. Any if these people ever have a job or ever work in their life. More of Obamas welfare; funny though they all have cell phones! Town fools!
Them Carters r crazy!!! Love the drugs
jason

Henderson, KY

#53 Mar 5, 2016
I don't understand how people can go through life trying to work the system and taking from others. Then turn around and blame others for their bad situation. Here's a tip. If you use drugs you will not have the money to pay your child support. If you don't pay your child support, us the tax payers. Pay for your kids. Hopefully you will end up in jail and that will be 1 less piece of sh*t on our streets. I think there whole family is on government assist in 1 way or another.
mike

United States

#54 Wednesday Apr 27
jason wrote:
I don't understand how people can go through life trying to work the system and taking from others. Then turn around and blame others for their bad situation. Here's a tip. If you use drugs you will not have the money to pay your child support. If you don't pay your child support, us the tax payers. Pay for your kids. Hopefully you will end up in jail and that will be 1 less piece of sh*t on our streets. I think there whole family is on government assist in 1 way or another.
You are correct. They're whole family works the system and they have no same. Instead of buying food for their children, they spend their money on sh#t. What are they thinking?? I'd be ashamed to know I couldn't take care of my children because of a habit. I saw David few months back, his nephew Jay had beat the sh*t out of him for running his suck. And personally I believe he deserves that more often. Get this, instead of getting Jay back. David calls his mom and tells on him. What a loser, grown man telling on another grown man. I often wonder if David's kids know of his bad habits. David you should feel embarrassed and ashamed of yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traffic stop on green 14 min get real 29
Way to go Nancy 41 min Smh 46
Jerry Sandusky and Jerod Folgle fund. 1 hr clown 2
Ashley Duncan 1 hr Kay 10
Century Aluminum Future 1 hr lol 26
Jamie Sargusingh 1 hr lol 3
Cows Dryhole 2 hr sally 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages