huh

Lockport, IL

#22 Nov 23, 2012
sabrina west wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't throw a normal life away I got out of an unhappy marriage and surrounded by haters that is why none of yall will post ur name or say shit to our face and before u go talking bout him stealing from his cousin u need to get ur facts right and go ahead name the 3 he is messing with.
got out of an unhappy marriage and cry everytime timmy screws you over steals your car beats on you or you have to bail him out of jail. You don't listen to no one. Get out! "love" makes you do stupid stuff but you'll be happier once you're out. You get rid of him and I'm sure your family will be back in your life. People get tired of telling you over and over to leave him be and then listen to your same sob story a day later. Wake up!
huh

Lockport, IL

#23 Nov 23, 2012
And its been said to you. To your face by some real friends and by your family and it doesn't matter. Until you've had enough, get your kids taken, or he beats you to no end you'll play his stupid game. You're so Much better than that.
britney

Tucker, GA

#25 Nov 24, 2012
Sabrina just a cracked out hoe now like her new boy toy. Pretty sad, just another dead beat mom choosing drugs and men over kids. She will end up in jail with her new man and kids be in foster care. Spottsville women at their finest!
laura

Tucker, GA

#26 Nov 24, 2012
Are y'all talking about the Sabrina that was married to Billy and used to work at Fast Fuel?
wacked

Tucker, GA

#27 Nov 24, 2012
laura wrote:
Are y'all talking about the Sabrina that was married to Billy and used to work at Fast Fuel?
Yea that her. Bitch is crazy. I knew dat gurl back in da day and ain't much changed. Meth dun took over another one.
willbfine

Tucker, GA

#28 Nov 24, 2012
britney wrote:
Sabrina just a cracked out hoe now like her new boy toy. Pretty sad, just another dead beat mom choosing drugs and men over kids. She will end up in jail with her new man and kids be in foster care. Spottsville women at their finest!
Absolutely no way my kids will end up in foster care. I ain't gonna let that happen. Sabrina doin what she did was the best thing that could of happened to me. Me and my kids have a better relationship and I am so fucking happy it ain't even funny.
Billy bean
grrrr

Tucker, GA

#29 Nov 25, 2012
You said it all!
tapped

Tucker, GA

#30 Nov 25, 2012
Sabrina's ass been tapped by every loser in Hendo Co. Dat bit is nasty. Dirty drug headed hoe.
very concerned

Tucker, GA

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Who really cares who she's banging! Those poor babes of hers ( Sabrina) are the ones suffering!!! Wasn't enough their whole world was flipped upside down when their parent split....no.....now they have to see their momma doped up and worried about nothing but a worthless excuse of a man! Have to watch as she alienates her family......watch her cry.....gosh dang Sabrina!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Leave the dope alone.....leave this guy alone and give your children the support they need to move on! You're better than this!!! You've traveled this road once in your life, don't go back down it! You're better than this! You're better than him!
hcmom

United States

#32 Nov 26, 2012
This really saddens me. I always thought Sabrina was a great mom. This is a big shocker to me:(
another HC mom

Tucker, GA

#33 Nov 27, 2012
Sabrina always has been a great mom! She's jut went temporarily insane I hope! Leave him alone girl! Before you lose your kids!
Letmetellya

Lexington, KY

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Girl I done been down your road and I have nothing he made sure of it. Better quit Looseing weight or it ain't gonna matter. He be gone anyway. He can't even man up and take care of his kid, he would rather blame the woman who grew up and took responsibility when she needed to. He gets mad when you say something about him getting his shit together so he can be a daddy but fact is he ain't nothing but a sperm donor to a beautiful little girl. But sorry to say its prob better that way for her sake. Sorry truth hurts. Don't try to trap him cause for one you already have two baby daddy u don't need three. Especially a loser like him. Grow up girl get off the dope drop his ass before he cost u everything you love!!
willbfine

Princeton, IN

#35 Dec 1, 2012
Just wanted to tell all those with good hearts and kind words thank you. We all do the wrong things from time to time but it doesn't mean your a bad person. However if the decisions u are making are the same bad ones that keep leading to the same downward spiral that you've been on then do something different but at least make sure you have you and kids best interest at heart not just yours. No matte what u do. If you are a parent then every single decision u make affects your kids directly. Took me a long time to learn that. But the main thing is I do know it now.
Billy Bean
really?

Tucker, GA

#36 Dec 3, 2012
willbfine wrote:
Just wanted to tell all those with good hearts and kind words thank you. We all do the wrong things from time to time but it doesn't mean your a bad person. However if the decisions u are making are the same bad ones that keep leading to the same downward spiral that you've been on then do something different but at least make sure you have you and kids best interest at heart not just yours. No matte what u do. If you are a parent then every single decision u make affects your kids directly. Took me a long time to learn that. But the main thing is I do know it now.
Billy Bean
What Billy? You taking up for Sabrina now? You think she just made a mistake? Well I've got news for both of you. Her simple little mistakes have messed those kids up for life. They will never be the same and they sure wont ever respect their mom. These kids will have anger issues and trust issues and lord knows what else. Way to go Sabrina! Mother of the year
willbfine

United States

#37 Dec 3, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>What Billy? You taking up for Sabrina now? You think she just made a mistake? Well I've got news for both of you. Her simple little mistakes have messed those kids up for life. They will never be the same and they sure wont ever respect their mom. These kids will have anger issues and trust issues and lord knows what else. Way to go Sabrina! Mother of the year[/QUOTE]

Well apparently whoever you are read one thing and assume the other. I can never forgive her for that but that don't mean I should give up on tryin to keep this civil. Easier on me,kids and everyone if it is. Simple mistakes? I'm sure your being sarcastic and while we are on mistakes how bout u tell me one person who hasn't made a choice in life and regrets it. Have fun. U gonna be lookin a while. My point is I've moved on and being bitter and mad about what happened is pointless. Im by no means a perfect parentbut that don't mean I shouldn't try. Enough is enough. I'm ready to get on with me and my kids lives. t
Billy Bean
really?

Owensboro, KY

#38 Dec 3, 2012
willbfine wrote:
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>What Billy? You taking up for Sabrina now? You think she just made a mistake? Well I've got news for both of you. Her simple little mistakes have messed those kids up for life. They will never be the same and they sure wont ever respect their mom. These kids will have anger issues and trust issues and lord knows what else. Way to go Sabrina! Mother of the year"

Well apparently whoever you are read one thing and assume the other. I can never forgive her for that but that don't mean I should give up on tryin to keep this civil. Easier on me,kids and everyone if it is. Simple mistakes? I'm sure your being sarcastic and while we are on mistakes how bout u tell me one person who hasn't made a choice in life and regrets it. Have fun. U gonna be lookin a while. My point is I've moved on and being bitter and mad about what happened is pointless. Im by no means a perfect parentbut that don't mean I shouldn't try. Enough is enough. I'm ready to get on with me and my kids lives. t
Billy Bean
I've made lots off mistakes but none that hurt my kids. I would never allow my kids to go through the hell she puts hers through on a daily basis. She is selfish and only cares what she wants not what's best for those kids. If you had any sense you'd get those kids outta that house before they get hurt by that crazy psycho of a man she has. Some people don't deserve to have kids.
cant believe it

United States

#39 Dec 5, 2012
Dun herd she was prego. Another kid to screw up!
willbfine

United States

#40 Dec 5, 2012
cant believe it wrote:
Dun herd she was prego. Another kid to screw up!
don't know bout that but if so.....WOW
dumas

Ridgway, IL

#41 Dec 6, 2012
sabrina west wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't throw a normal life away I got out of an unhappy marriage and surrounded by haters that is why none of yall will post ur name or say shit to our face and before u go talking bout him stealing from his cousin u need to get ur facts right and go ahead name the 3 he is messing with.
would it matter if he named 3, your so stupid for picking that POS who dont love you over your kids who had a good mom that use to take care of them, wake up before you screw there life up this idiot aint worth it, dont u love ur kids more?
brandy R

Ridgway, IL

#42 Dec 6, 2012
britney wrote:
Bring you big ol aS* to spottsville ill show you finest, you dont know nothing bout her fam or her kids seems like you do know an aweful lot about these losers who are bringing her down tho, imagine that??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T&T drugstore 10 min Wondering 1
sluta 24 min ? 6
Why in the he11 I still in my feelings 40 min kitty 5
Lindsay S. 1 hr Lstokes 6
Angel courtney 1 hr Old friend 1
why are good women so hard to find 2 hr cmd 31
Luke Blake 2 hr jdub 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages