Welfare Trolls & Pill Junkies - Stay ...

Welfare Trolls & Pill Junkies - Stay away from hospital

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Rude Nurse

Florence, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Listen up you plagues on society!
You welfare trolls! Stop taking your kids to the ER for sniffles and coughs. Get your ass out of bed during the daytime and take them to a clinic! We don't need your babies in the ER at midnight for a toothache cause you stayed up all night smoking meth and being whores.
PILL JUNKIES - In Kentucky we are running the KASPER report on all patients. You are not going to get Morphine and dilaudid for a bladder infection cause you keep getting semen in your supra-pubic catheter! Take your filth somewhere else. We are tired of passing out pain meds to losers choking the system. People are dying here everday and they need our attention, not you! Do us all a favor and walk your ass out on the train trestle and JUMP!
stick

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 10, 2012
YES!! I wish the ER would refuse service to the "pill junkies"!
well

Florence, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I wish they would leave their family and friends at home and NO FOOD IN THE WAITING ROOM. Some automatic air fresher would help a lot.
LOL

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I know this one cr()ck wh()re that went all the way to Louisville and surrounding area to score PILLS!! She then bitched and complained cuz her hubby BANGED someone else!!!!
Nice Nurse

New Albany, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Rude Nurse wrote:
You welfare trolls! Stop taking your kids to the ER for sniffles and coughs. Get your ass out of bed during the daytime and take them to a clinic! We don't need your babies in the ER at midnight for a toothache cause you stayed up all night smoking meth and being whores.
PILL JUNKIES - In Kentucky we are running the KASPER report on all patients. You are not going to get Morphine and dilaudid for a bladder infection cause you keep getting semen in your supra-pubic catheter! Take your filth somewhere else. We are tired of passing out pain meds to losers choking the system. People are dying here everday and they need our attention, not you! Do us all a favor and walk your ass out on the train trestle and JUMP!
Well you sure sound like a caring health professional. I'm pretty sure the drug seekers go to Methodist because you are all a bunch of idiots in the ER.
Just Saying
LOL

Jeffersonville, IN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about the papa Murphy's pizza making wh()re Debra Thomas that slept with Chad , Leslie's husband? The one in her mid 20's with 5 kids and 5 baby daddies?
No actually I was talking about Celeste. However, I think you may be a bit obsessed with the above people because the minute someone talks about something that remotely resembles the above situation HERE YOU ARE!! Get over them people! HELLO there are other CR()CK WH()RES!
JETER

Tucker, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Wow!!!! I guess the one thing about DEBRA at least she has some type of job!! Right!! Right...All the other one does is sleep all day and stay up all night go to the bar and talk non stop BS and DOESN'T have her kids...MOTHER OF THE DAMN YEAR huh couldn't manage to keep her kids cuz LESLIE is tooooo crazy...2 wrongs don't make a right
JETER

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for the free pizza, and free daycare she receives. Plus she likes to put herself into situations where she can meet married men and be the wh()re on the side. She's looking for baby #6 and baby daddy #6 all by the time she's 26.
Sounds to me you are some type of "FRIEND" of hers or you are Leslie's friend or you are Leslie or hell even Chad. In order to know all that info you have to somewhat be connected to the situation.
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
JETER wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me you are some type of "FRIEND" of hers or you are Leslie's friend or you are Leslie or hell even Chad. In order to know all that info you have to somewhat be connected to the situation.
I doubt she is chad or debra and it is funny that she defends leslie since leslie lost her children, house, and dignity. Leslie is a pill popper who visited multiple er's and dr's to obtain pills. It is almost impossible for a mother to lose custody of her children but leslie accomplished that feat.
Aries

Tucker, GA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did. And she deserved it. BUT all of her 3 kids have 1 dad. Unlike yours 5 kids 5 dads! You're the wh()re!
NOT everyone is a girl/lady/woman so stop with your 3rd grade romper room BS of "you're the wh()re" you could be replying to a man/dude....just saying to clear that up
OSHA

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2012
Rude Nurse wrote:
I'm making it my personal vendetta to find out who you are and make sure your license are revoked. It doesn't matter who the patient is, what they are being treated for, you as a professional should keep your opinion to yourself. It's nurses like you that give Methodist a bad name. We are also keeping a close eye on the medical floor. Nurse up there with long black hair, a face and attitude that says she hates her job, the patients and clearly herself. All of you so called nurses are in for a rude awakening.
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#18 Dec 10, 2012
funny wrote:
Had to post here just to show dummy that there are more than 1 Madisonville posters! Lol
Oh so someone forced you to get on here and post? Well I guess you DIDN'T HAVE to really post here did you. Nope you chose to just like you always do. Your story changes so much it is like a soap opera. Yep I am sure that there are several madisonville posters but the difference is not alot of them use the same wording and look to get other peoples name plastered on here like you do. Plus you can narrow it down in Henderson because most of the people posting have insight and it shows locations of evansville, henderson, and jasper. People having at&t home service shows random locations like madisionville, cadiz, kuttawa, and places south of Henderson. It is actually pretty easy to know that you are the dumbass poster just from your locations and wording.
Aries

Tucker, GA

#21 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then you're the wh()re. Lol
Get over your issues with wh()res and pimps...lmao
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Dec 10, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think you're a topix detective?
You don't have to be a detective to see that the line of BS always leads back to your dumbass.
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#24 Dec 10, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't have AT&T Internet service so keep guessing.
You don't have much of a life either. Anyon can see that from all the time you spend on here trying to find out about other people. Get out more often and introduce yourself and maybe you can get to know people. Oh I forgot to say dumbass.
be real!!!

Tucker, GA

#27 Dec 10, 2012
OSHA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm making it my personal vendetta to find out who you are and make sure your license are revoked. It doesn't matter who the patient is, what they are being treated for, you as a professional should keep your opinion to yourself. It's nurses like you that give Methodist a bad name. We are also keeping a close eye on the medical floor. Nurse up there with long black hair, a face and attitude that says she hates her job, the patients and clearly herself. All of you so called nurses are in for a rude awakening.
Hahahahahahahaha right so the first person can't say their opinion but you can Seems fair!!!! Hahahaha
just saying

Jeffersonville, IN

#28 Dec 10, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I say you're the same Evansville poster that us always trying to pick fights with everyone. And u know this because you have insight cable and post from an Evansville location. You're not hard to pick out because your wording doesn't vary much. Same old detective tactics or know it all answers with every post.
I see you can't be too original can you. Just repeat what other people when you don't know what else to say.
Lalalala

Florence, KY

#31 Dec 10, 2012
Rude Nurse wrote:
Oh ok .... You sound like an awesome nurse telling people to go kill themselves... I guess your the one sitting on your a$$ is the ER with your mouth running about your weekend... You chose your profession... Live with it or find a new one!!!!
Pizza pizza

New Albany, IN

#32 Dec 10, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
She works for the free pizza, and free daycare she receives. Plus she likes to put herself into situations where she can meet married men and be the wh()re on the side. She's looking for baby #6 and baby daddy #6 all by the time she's 26.
I bet she was 8 beore she was 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loves a JOKE 56 min Lucy Whitmore 1
Snitches 1 hr For Real 5
jody Jenkins 1 hr Forme 3
Effex W2 forms 1 hr lol 12
Taylor sights 1 hr hey 13
LB Sims 1 hr true 5
Matt stone 1 hr Fam24456 2
Democrats got their wish. Soldiers don't get pa... 4 hr Patriot 43

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web