Posted in the Henderson Forum

Thick

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Who is this caramel saint?
Thick

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2012
He was in toys and I think working, still had a badge. He asked to hook up but his manager came by and that ended the convo, please help. Gimme a name to go with the first
htc

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Go to FB
His name

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
His name is Shi Pope. I think hes like 19 or 20.
veros

Florence, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Shame... Sorry to burst your bubble, but he's a worthless pile of $hit. And I can guarantee, you were only one piece of tail out of probably eight or nine that he made a pass at.
Some guy

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
New Orleans has Saints, rolos have caramel. The two don't mix. This man is nothing more than a player. Guys watch ya girls, dads watch ya daughters.
oookkkk

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2012
He's dumb as a bag of hammers.
tanner mays

Florence, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Man yal off some bullshit don't get on here talkin shit behind a fake name. He's cool af. Idek why yal on here just makes every one of yal look like a bitch
veros

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Oh look, an intellectual Titan. Didn't do so well in grammar did we?
his sister in law

United States

#11 Oct 7, 2012
Shi is not a player . He is a good guy to the females he dates . You can look him up on fb its Shi bossman pope.
veros

Union, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Lol, I watched him while he pretended to work one day when I went in to buy a gift for my son, he stood around doing QUITE literally nothing. Every woman he passed, he tried to weasel his way way into their panties. Why they continue to employ him is beyond me.

All that aside.. Maybe he is good to the woman he's with, all ten or twelve of them (which speaks volumes of the mental capacity of these ladies)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crosses 18 min truth 109
Halley Overfield 25 min Whatever 50
Tim Dunn 27 min Nah 1
local businesses defend man that damage crosses 54 min Patriot 51
Anthony Burrus is a Muslim 54 min ugh 46
Classic Automotive and Collision 1 hr James Ipock 70
News Man accused of plowing down crosses apologizes 1 hr Chris 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages