best teacher ever in henderson

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#163 Feb 3, 2013
trailerparkho wrote:
Weewee me and u do have 1 thing in common. When we suck a guy off, we both get that warm feeling in our belly
The two things that we don't have in common are that

1.) I know I'm not who you obsessively think I am....which you should also know by now. Teachers, or most people actually, don't like their names raked in the mud...but especially teachers. Had you figured me out, I would have disappeared by now....or would have, at the least, changed screen names. And if I were the one who you keep saying sleeps with all of these people...I sure the hell wouldn't be on here egging it on. Be smarter in your logic, love. You are better than that (or if not, you should be).

And 2.) "me and you" both don't have the same control on proper English. The correct phrase should be "you and I". Kelp obsessing, love. You are the only one of us who ends up looking like a moron. ;) Love it!

Ghetto on....
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#164 Feb 3, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The two things that we don't have in common are that
1.) I know I'm not who you obsessively think I am....which you should also know by now. Teachers, or most people actually, don't like their names raked in the mud...but especially teachers. Had you figured me out, I would have disappeared by now....or would have, at the least, changed screen names. And if I were the one who you keep saying sleeps with all of these people...I sure the hell wouldn't be on here egging it on. Be smarter in your logic, love. You are better than that (or if not, you should be).
And 2.) "me and you" both don't have the same control on proper English. The correct phrase should be "you and I". Kelp obsessing, love. You are the only one of us who ends up looking like a moron. ;) Love it!
Ghetto on....
What do you mean by "kelp obsessing"? You then say they are the only one that looks like a moron but I think we all agree that YOU ARE obsessed with attempting to be a teacher on a website when you couldn't even cut it being one in real life. Oh and on the "kelp" thing don't even try to use the "typo" excuse because the two letters aren't anywhere near each other on a keyboard. Go back into hiding you moron or we might just have to shove some "kelp" into your insignificant, worthless, moronic mouth.

Location hidden

#165 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean by "kelp obsessing"? You then say they are the only one that looks like a moron but I think we all agree that YOU ARE obsessed with attempting to be a teacher on a website when you couldn't even cut it being one in real life. Oh and on the "kelp" thing don't even try to use the "typo" excuse because the two letters aren't anywhere near each other on a keyboard. Go back into hiding you moron or we might just have to shove some "kelp" into your insignificant, worthless, moronic mouth.
iPhones autocorrect many things, love. Sh!t happens....I never correct people's typos...just people with no grammar control. So, in actuality, you are still the only one who looks like a moron. You learned your there, their and they're yet? How about I hook you up with an online grammar program? Kelp on....
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#166 Feb 3, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
iPhones autocorrect many things, love. Sh!t happens....I never correct people's typos...just people with no grammar control. So, in actuality, you are still the only one who looks like a moron. You learned your there, their and they're yet? How about I hook you up with an online grammar program? Kelp on....
That's the wittiest comeback you have? Well at least there weren't any "typos" made by "auto correct" that time. I think I will "kelp" my "auto correct" off since it makes so many mistakes.
?

Madisonville, KY

#167 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
<quoted text>That's the wittiest comeback you have? Well at least there weren't any "typos" made by "auto correct" that time. I think I will "kelp" my "auto correct" off since it makes so many mistakes.
Lonely and bored huh?
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#168 Feb 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
Lonely and bored huh?[/QUOTE]

Apparently just as much as you are.

Location hidden

#169 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
<quoted text>That's the wittiest comeback you have? Well at least there weren't any "typos" made by "auto correct" that time. I think I will "kelp" my "auto correct" off since it makes so many mistakes.
I mean, iPhone's autocorrect mistakes has its own website. I'm sure you wouldn't know that since your Obamaphone plan doesn't include smart phones.

http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/
?

Madisonville, KY

#170 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
[QUOTE who="? "]<quoted text>
Lonely and bored huh? "

Apparently just as much as you are.
I'm not picking pointless arguments, you are.
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#171 Feb 3, 2013
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, iPhone's autocorrect mistakes has its own website. I'm sure you wouldn't know that since your Obamaphone plan doesn't include smart phones.
http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com/
Any excuse is better than just admitting you made a mistake while attempting to correct and belittle someone else. That shows just how small of a person you are.
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#172 Feb 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

You tried with your original post and are continuing with this post. But whatever blows your skirt up.
?

Madisonville, KY

#173 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
"

You tried with your original post and are continuing with this post. But whatever blows your skirt up.
No, my original post asked you a question. You're the one that answered with a smarta$$ remark. But, you always answer that way. So, I suppose I should have known better. Carry on now with your pointless arguments with nameless strangers.

Location hidden

#174 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Any excuse is better than just admitting you made a mistake while attempting to correct and belittle someone else. That shows just how small of a person you are.
I love your sad attempt at moving the focus off of you and onto me. Unfortunately, that doesn't make up for the fact that you don't know 2nd grade grammar. I sure hope you didn't list any elementary teachers as your favorite teacher, because they failed you miserably. "There" on....

http://youtu.be/jdyhxtIZsJc
?

Madisonville, KY

#175 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
"

Do you know that your username means "seaweed eater"? Lol (and yes I'm aware that its meant to be a play off of a typo. I just think its funny.)
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#176 Feb 3, 2013
No, my original post asked you a question. You're the one that answered with a smarta$$ remark. But, you always answer that way. So, I suppose I should have known better. Carry on now with your pointless arguments with nameless strangers.[/QUOTE]

Hmm nameless strangers but yet I "always" answer that way. So what's my name since you know I "always" answer that way. Or maybe you would like to just make yourself seem more stupid.
?

Madisonville, KY

#177 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
No, my original post asked you a question. You're the one that answered with a smarta$$ remark. But, you always answer that way. So, I suppose I should have known better. Carry on now with your pointless arguments with nameless strangers. "

Hmm nameless strangers but yet I "always" answer that way. So what's my name since you know I "always" answer that way. Or maybe you would like to just make yourself seem more stupid.
Everyone of your posts have been argumentative. The proof is in your writing. Your name is "nameless stranger" to me.
?

Madisonville, KY

#178 Feb 3, 2013
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>Everyone of your posts have been argumentative. The proof is in your writing. Your name is "nameless stranger" to me.[/QUOTE]
* Every one
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#179 Feb 3, 2013
Everyone of your posts have been argumentative. The proof is in your writing. Your name is "nameless stranger" to me.[/QUOTE]

Yep just as I thought. Excuses.
?

Madisonville, KY

#180 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
Everyone of your posts have been argumentative. The proof is in your writing. Your name is "nameless stranger" to me. "

Yep just as I thought. Excuses.
Not excuses! FACTS! Hope you find the argument you're looking for. Have a good night.
Kelp Eater

Duluth, GA

#182 Feb 3, 2013
Not excuses! FACTS! Hope you find the argument you're looking for. Have a good night.[/QUOTE]

LOL, not an argument but an idiot. Don't worry though because we will "kelp" the light on for you.
?

Madisonville, KY

#183 Feb 3, 2013
Kelp Eater wrote:
Not excuses! FACTS! Hope you find the argument you're looking for. Have a good night."

LOL, not an argument but an idiot. Don't worry though because we will "kelp" the light on for you.
"Kelp" on "kelping" on then!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I miss you already 30 min lol 23
how blind can you be 37 min Wow 11
Pony Express 1 hr smh 23
Riverfront Fountain 1 hr Hendo 40
River monsters 2 hr fish 13
man named giggles 2 hr simpleanswer 12
Lindsey hope gross 2 hr Balaklava 8
Baby "found" in lake??? 5 hr GET YOUR FACTS ST... 194
County High vandalism and party at counselors h... 11 hr Butch 66
More from around the web