First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tiny tina

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Thief thief thief. I hope they all get caught. Lowlifes steal and honest people has to pay more. If I ever see you stealing I will, turn you in !!!!!!
hey

Florence, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2011
tiny tina wrote:
Thief thief thief. I hope they all get caught. Lowlifes steal and honest people has to pay more. If I ever see you stealing I will, turn you in !!!!!!
that's not very nice. A lot of people can't afford things because the jacked up prices and the way the economy is now
tiny tina

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text>that's not very nice. A lot of people can't afford things because the jacked up prices and the way the economy is now
THAT IS NO EXCUSE. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL SHOPLIFTERS. THEY DON'T STEAL FOOD TO FEED THEIR FAMILY THEY STEAL ITEMS TO MAKE MONEY. THATS BULL !!!!!
rlee

Philadelphia, MS

#5 Dec 11, 2011
An there to lazy to work an pay for it
ok:)

Jeffersonville, IN

#6 Dec 11, 2011
tiny tina wrote:
<quoted text>THAT IS NO EXCUSE. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL SHOPLIFTERS. THEY DON'T STEAL FOOD TO FEED THEIR FAMILY THEY STEAL ITEMS TO MAKE MONEY. THATS BULL !!!!!
& wtf do you do for a living??? Since you so worried about shoplifters!
hmm

Bloomington, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2011
[QUOTE who="ok:)"]<quote d text>& wtf do you do for a living??? Since you so worried about shoplifters![/QUOTE]
Maybe they own a business, or work a one where they have to sit an watch ppl shoplift an can't do anything about it. I used to work in a department store and seen ppl pack the place away! They were mostly girls coming in with baby strollers with babies in them an they would take the clothes, shove them in the stroller, or they would go to the dressing room, take their clothes off, put the new ones on, leaving the tag mind you, and just walk out. I was told not to confront them and call security. By the time security got there, they were already out of the store with god knows how much merchandise.
Of course that should piss anyone off that has to work for what they get. There is no way making $8/hr living on my own and going to college that I could ever afford that much stuff and they just walk right out of the store with it!!! So how on earth does that not make u mad?? Are u a thief??
Pssssssp

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2011
YOU know people an really get ignorant on here. EVERYONE WILL BE JUDGED IN THE END. BY GOD. not the fools whom get on topics and are worked about what the next persons Sin is . YOU HAVE YOUR ON SIN. YOU ARE ACTUALLY SHOWIN YOUR IMPERFECTION BY USIN THIS SITE WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT FOR THIS TO SLANDER OTHERS. why I shoplifters a topic . At the end we will all answer for our own sins wether it be that you are liar, DRUGDEALER, DRUG USER ,FORNICATOR AND SO FORTH . You should probaly use this energy toward our own household, kids, husband or wives , your charges and so forth. YOU WANNA GET ON TOPICS AND EXPOSE THE NEXT PERSON ... put a sign on your forehead exactly what it Is that you do or have done.
Karma comes around 3 times worse and I'm sure you have gone through or are going through a problem . BUT DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PROBLEMS FIRST. This is not your concern and to keep continuously use this site to slander folks. Remember to be mindful of kids and others who love these people and be mindful of how you would feel. Stop being ignorant . The fact you are on her posting when you know what this site is for shows your real ignorance. Click on other cities and see exactly the format is used. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU GET ON HERE BEING A HYPOCRITE POSTING THIS IGNORANT STUFF LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ATE GOING THROUGH AND ASK YOURSELF WHY AM I POSTING THIS. Do I have something I can do to myself before I judge someone else. if it makes you feel better GOD HAS THE LAST SAY AND WE WILL ALL SEE HIM .
Quit hatn

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2011
b*TCH wats wrong u mad cuz u cant steal and u in a bad mood. If u know who is shoplifting y dont u. contront them when u see them. oh i know y exactly y ur boss wont let u confront them becuz u will get that @** beat. It aint ur merchindise so y u hunchin on these ppl. Let them do what they do and no im not a shoplifter i jus hate when ppl hate on someones hustle!
tiny tina

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2011
Pssssssp wrote:
YOU know people an really get ignorant on here. EVERYONE WILL BE JUDGED IN THE END. BY GOD. not the fools whom get on topics and are worked about what the next persons Sin is . YOU HAVE YOUR ON SIN. YOU ARE ACTUALLY SHOWIN YOUR IMPERFECTION BY USIN THIS SITE WHICH IS CLEARLY NOT FOR THIS TO SLANDER OTHERS. why I shoplifters a topic . At the end we will all answer for our own sins wether it be that you are liar, DRUGDEALER, DRUG USER ,FORNICATOR AND SO FORTH . You should probaly use this energy toward our own household, kids, husband or wives , your charges and so forth. YOU WANNA GET ON TOPICS AND EXPOSE THE NEXT PERSON ... put a sign on your forehead exactly what it Is that you do or have done.
Karma comes around 3 times worse and I'm sure you have gone through or are going through a problem . BUT DEAL WITH YOUR OWN PROBLEMS FIRST. This is not your concern and to keep continuously use this site to slander folks. Remember to be mindful of kids and others who love these people and be mindful of how you would feel. Stop being ignorant . The fact you are on her posting when you know what this site is for shows your real ignorance. Click on other cities and see exactly the format is used. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU GET ON HERE BEING A HYPOCRITE POSTING THIS IGNORANT STUFF LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND REALIZE WHAT YOU ATE GOING THROUGH AND ASK YOURSELF WHY AM I POSTING THIS. Do I have something I can do to myself before I judge someone else. if it makes you feel better GOD HAS THE LAST SAY AND WE WILL ALL SEE HIM .
Shut up. I work n pay for everything I got. I'm sick n tired of lowlifes who think their entitled to steal. Uh.... What does god say about stealing?
Quit hatn

United States

#11 Dec 11, 2011
Tiny tina i wanna take all ur chritmas presents and give them to the

salvation army. Get off of topix and go to work so u can support the shoplifters. Baaaa humbug B**CH!
umm

Jeffersonville, IN

#12 Dec 11, 2011
Quit hatn wrote:
b*TCH wats wrong u mad cuz u cant steal and u in a bad mood. If u know who is shoplifting y dont u. contront them when u see them. oh i know y exactly y ur boss wont let u confront them becuz u will get that @** beat. It aint ur merchindise so y u hunchin on these ppl. Let them do what they do and no im not a shoplifter i jus hate when ppl hate on someones hustle!
This is probably the most ghetto thing I have ever read.
Quit hatn

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2011
the bible says thy shall not kill! And everyone is doing a great job of that!!
Book-um Danno

Central City, KY

#14 Dec 11, 2011
Store's offset shoplifting losses by raising prices on their merchandise to paying customers. Therefore, it's in everybody's best interest that believes in paying their own way to bust shoplifters at every opportunity.
allPerceptive

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2011
Pssssssp wrote:
My are you posting this? Do you have something to do yourself before you judge someone? Pot calling the kettle black. All the the posters prior to you said was that is is WRONG. Didnt call any particular person out. And your on her judging ppl for thinking that stealing is wrong. Take a long hard look in the mirror lady!
allPerceptive

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2011
Quit hatn wrote:
Your a theif too as far as Im concerned if tyou think its ok to steal as long as your hussling! Your a POS too!
allPerceptive

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2011
Quit hatn wrote:
Not me... I also think thats wrong. I suppose its ok to you as long as the killer is stealing the shit out the dead mans pocket so, that he can get his HUSSLE on! Your a dumb jackass!
hmm

Bloomington, IN

#18 Dec 11, 2011
Quit hatn wrote:
Tiny tina i wanna take all ur chritmas presents and give them to the

salvation army. Get off of topix and go to work so u can support the shoplifters. Baaaa humbug B**CH!
Ur awesome! Thank you!!
hmm

Bloomington, IN

#19 Dec 11, 2011
umm wrote:
<quoted text>This is probably the most ghetto thing I have ever read.
Isn't that the truth.!
hmm

Bloomington, IN

#20 Dec 11, 2011
Quit hatn wrote:
That doesn't make shoplifting right does it??
tiny tina

United States

#21 Dec 11, 2011
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ur awesome! Thank you!!
I would gladly give to the real poor. Just too many scammers anymore that will take advantage of a good hearted person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Harris? (Nov '11) 29 min lol 34
Duggie Tabor (Dec '12) 1 hr Eric 17
How is Doug Tabor not in prison??? 1 hr WWJD 8
Confused about Doug Tabor (Dec '15) 1 hr Really 30
Misty Cole/Ferguson 2 hr Well 4
She's back at dads 2 hr Goodman 6
lindsey cardwell 2 hr Hmmmm 3

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance