First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stulid

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Stop your lying Becky I'm glad you are doing well and have a job and things are good. But stop saying shit on fb that are not true. You don't have your son. I know this because his dad and girl friend are good friends if mine and they have him. How about just try being a part of your sons life REGULARLY and be a good mom that's where you need to start. Not trying to be a bitch just stating truth. Good Luck
Just saying

Ridgway, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2013
stulid wrote:
Stop your lying Becky I'm glad you are doing well and have a job and things are good. But stop saying shit on fb that are not true. You don't have your son. I know this because his dad and girl friend are good friends if mine and they have him. How about just try being a part of your sons life REGULARLY and be a good mom that's where you need to start. Not trying to be a bitch just stating truth. Good Luck
I agree with you. But why do you feel the need to post this on topix? That doesn't make you a better person.
hlj

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
stulid wrote:
Yes this is true, but prob not the best place to put her in her place. His dad wouldn't want his business on here. With that said, I agree with your post 100%
BECKY WILKERSON

New Albany, IN

#5 Jan 15, 2013
yea his dad wont appreciate this at all...so STOP PUTTING SHIT ON HERE
yea

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2013
No he wouldn't but this isn't even about the kid. All was said was that he lived with his dad and his dads girlfriend. Nothing bad was said. he's well taken care of by them and that's all anybody needs to know.
exactly

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2013
He won't care what's said about Becky but u say anything about his son. And U better believe that he will pissed.
lmao

Providence, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
This some funny shit. You need to quit bein jealous of her for real. Your going to stoop to topix cuz she blocked your bitch ass??? Funny. What's even funnier is cody still don't want your ass. Lmao
hlj

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
I believe this is his dads girlfriend that us starting this topic. Becky's been worthless for YEARS. Everybody knows it. But some insecure females feel threatened by remedial sh(t. I think this is the case.
No I'm not his dads girl friend. My husband works with Becky's sons dad and trust me dumb ass. The girl friend has nothing to be jealous of and her and Becky get along fine so nice try at starting shit between her and Becky but it won't work.
Damn

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
What she has to be jealous of is that SHE'S NOT THE MOTHER OF THE BOY! Jealousy comes in all forms, not just looks.
Is this dumb bitch that hangs with Kari Utley.. If so birds of a feather flock together..
wow

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>What she has to be jealous of is that SHE'S NOT THE MOTHER OF THE BOY! Jealousy comes in all forms, not just looks.
You sound like an idiot everything you have said is so dumb and makes no sense at all. You sound like the jealous one. Hmmm wonder what your connection to them is???
Courtney Hloucha

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Ur dumb as shit. Why the fuck would I b jealous of Becky? I don't know her for one and two, she's done nothing to me so y even start dumb shit? The two whole times I've been around her for a total of 2 seconds were fine. I don't have a problem with her so ppl need to stop trying to start shit. If I had a problem with her I def wouldn't put it on topix. thats childish and stupid and for ppl that have no life of their own. And what kind of dumb shit is "I'm jealous bc I'm not the boys mother"? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Couldn't come up with anything better huh? Haha. Hunny. If I really was jealous bc im not his mom. Trust me. There would b no problem making that happen. I would have a kid. Dumbass
truth

Florence, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Kim or her friends are puttn shit on here. they started it it been goin on for days on another topic so
lmao

Florence, KY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
About as dumb as one of Courtney's ignorant friends starting this topic.
You obviously don't know any of these people. Shit been going on with Kim and Becky for weeks. Thats whos starting all this shit. What you got against the Courtney girl. Seems your jealous of something or a hater?
idk

Florence, KY

#21 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he still dating Courtney Hloucha?
How about you tell us? Is he, because you seem to know everything else about them.
Naps with Japs

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2013
stulid wrote:
Why not mind your own business?
lmao

Florence, KY

#27 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I said that would even remotely make me appear jealous? I stared my opinion and that was that I thought Courtney started this topic. I still believe that. Just as you believe that Kim started it. My first clue that it wasn't Kim was the fact that the comment didn't come off as illiterate.
So it makes someone who doesn't even know Becky quilty of starting it. I have already talk to becky and she doesn't even know Courtney. But I do agree its probably not Kim since the person isn't illiterate like her. But why blame his girlfriend?
lmao

Florence, KY

#28 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I said that would even remotely make me appear jealous? I stared my opinion and that was that I thought Courtney started this topic. I still believe that. Just as you believe that Kim started it. My first clue that it wasn't Kim was the fact that the comment didn't come off as illiterate.
What reason would the girl friend have to hate on Becky?
idk

Florence, KY

#29 Jan 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Courtney and Kim good friends? NO! The thread starter said they were good friends with micha and Courtney. That's why I think it's Courtney or one if her s(ut friends.
It's like I said you SEEM to know all about all of them. Even to the point of saying Kim and Courntey are not friends. So since you know so much about all of them. Then how about you tell us all how wrong we are and you set us straight about all of them.
stulid

Florence, KY

#31 Jan 15, 2013
I'm the one who started this and I'm not Becky, Kim Courntey or any of their friends. But I do know Becky does'nt have any of her kids.
stulid

Florence, KY

#32 Jan 15, 2013
Naps with Japs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not mind your own business?
And you are correct. It is none of my business, but neither is any other shit on topics. Atleast I stated facts and not lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stella looney 3 min just sayin 3
black headed girl on eastend walking 3 min andy 18
knife clowns??? 21 min Drunk? 4
Chelsea Frasier 23 min Lmao 3
J's quickstop on sand lane 35 min Eastie 4
roger & kenneth curtis (Dec '11) 1 hr i know 20
Jeff Spence 1 hr BURNT 29

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance