Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

VandaliaLaRue wrote:
I don't believe he was charged, though I fully believe that he should have been. I think they just kind of swept it underneath the rug, to be truthful.
It is not swept under the rug, but he wasn't charged
He needs to be charged

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Truth714 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not swept under the rug, but he wasn't charged
Swept under the rug it was and this is the second murder he is responsible for and got away with. The first one was in 1998, do u remember the story about a lady that was found in a hot tube. I think he drugs them and since these women had a history of drug use the police can't prove he did it.
hmghh

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Curious wrote:
I read about a woman murdered in Henderson and Rick Slaughter was shown on the news as the one who found her. Does anyone know if they charged him with the murder. Never have seen anything else on this.
No he was never charged with it he needed to be big time that makes number 3 for him!!!!
hmghh

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

He needs to be charged wrote:
<quoted text>Swept under the rug it was and this is the second murder he is responsible for and got away with. The first one was in 1998, do u remember the story about a lady that was found in a hot tube. I think he drugs them and since these women had a history of drug use the police can't prove he did it.
I think ur very very right but it's number 3 for him not number 2 and that happened in someone I know very very very well hot tub they tried to charge that person with that crap but he wasn't in town! Ricky wasn't even aloud at that house at the time!
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

hmghh wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was never charged with it he needed to be big time that makes number 3 for him!!!!
WOW! three I wasnt aware of this. So 1998 wasnt first? Or has there been two more since then.
who are they

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

i don't remember hearing about this what are all of the womens names
hmghh

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

<quoted text>WOW! three I wasnt aware of this. So 1998 wasnt first? Or has there been two more since then.
Yep one in Florida many many many many years ago the women in florida was the first he killed.
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

hmghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep one in Florida many many many many years ago the women in florida was the first he killed.
so did u know the second victim personally?
i knew

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

<quoted text>so did u know the second victim personally?
I knew Cindy D and Sonja Powell real well went to school w them both and lived by them for years
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

i knew wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Cindy D and Sonja Powell real well went to school w them both and lived by them for years
Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
u can do something

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

have u thought about going to the authorities and working with them to re-open the case NEVER GIVE UP
so sad

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

<quoted text>Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
I'm sorry that you lost your mother. I can't imagine the pain of not knowing exactly what happened. Does anyone know where this slaughter guy is now?
hmghh

French Lick, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

<quoted text>Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
I'm sorry to hear that I hate to say it but Im related to Ricky and yes he did it! And also I'm very good friends with one of ur family members. Yes he had everything to do with it! And I'm so sorry.
unaware

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

When did this happen?????
Daughter of one

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

unaware wrote:
When did this happen?????
not sure when the first one happened, second one November 12, 1998 and the third I think in 2008
DidHeDoTime

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

I remember hearing about this dude. Didnt he do time for one of these. Like for involuntary manslaughter or something? I always thought he did but, I could be wrong. Just curious!
Maybe

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

DidHeDoTime wrote:
I remember hearing about this dude. Didnt he do time for one of these. Like for involuntary manslaughter or something? I always thought he did but, I could be wrong. Just curious!
He probably spent his time in a mental/treatment facility...
Getsomefacts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Okay I am very sorry for yalls lose but obviously the police did not have any evidence against him and there for could not charge him so please quit blasting his name like this! Regardless of what the women did their family does deserve justice but if the man did it and the police could prove it he would be arrested for it!!! There is many unsolved murders in Henderson so maybe people should start blasting the police instead of assuming because of the story they heard that this man in fact murdered these women!!!! It's pretty obvious that there is a problem with in the law enforcement of Henderson so have you all every thought to contact a higher authority instead of trying to talk shot about this man on topix?
Daughter of one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

DidHeDoTime wrote:
I don't think he did.
noname

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

he just married. Is she next?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min republiCONS 138,299
Woman at Dcbs office 18 min :-) 11
husbands 32 min tty 8
Malibu Tan (Sep '11) 37 min yup 30
tropic vapors (Sep '13) 44 min wow 47
best drug swap meets (Jul '13) 45 min address 12
poor service 59 min Employee 15
•••

Freeze Warning for Henderson County was issued at April 15 at 2:26PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••