Murder in Henderson
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 20, 2011
VandaliaLaRue wrote:
I don't believe he was charged, though I fully believe that he should have been. I think they just kind of swept it underneath the rug, to be truthful.
It is not swept under the rug, but he wasn't charged
He needs to be charged

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Aug 18, 2011
Truth714 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not swept under the rug, but he wasn't charged
Swept under the rug it was and this is the second murder he is responsible for and got away with. The first one was in 1998, do u remember the story about a lady that was found in a hot tube. I think he drugs them and since these women had a history of drug use the police can't prove he did it.
hmghh

Cadiz, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2011
Curious wrote:
I read about a woman murdered in Henderson and Rick Slaughter was shown on the news as the one who found her. Does anyone know if they charged him with the murder. Never have seen anything else on this.
No he was never charged with it he needed to be big time that makes number 3 for him!!!!
hmghh

Cadiz, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2011
He needs to be charged wrote:
<quoted text>Swept under the rug it was and this is the second murder he is responsible for and got away with. The first one was in 1998, do u remember the story about a lady that was found in a hot tube. I think he drugs them and since these women had a history of drug use the police can't prove he did it.
I think ur very very right but it's number 3 for him not number 2 and that happened in someone I know very very very well hot tub they tried to charge that person with that crap but he wasn't in town! Ricky wasn't even aloud at that house at the time!
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2011
hmghh wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was never charged with it he needed to be big time that makes number 3 for him!!!!
WOW! three I wasnt aware of this. So 1998 wasnt first? Or has there been two more since then.
who are they

Florence, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2011
i don't remember hearing about this what are all of the womens names
hmghh

Cadiz, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2011
<quoted text>WOW! three I wasnt aware of this. So 1998 wasnt first? Or has there been two more since then.
Yep one in Florida many many many many years ago the women in florida was the first he killed.
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2011
hmghh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep one in Florida many many many many years ago the women in florida was the first he killed.
so did u know the second victim personally?
i knew

Pflugerville, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2011
<quoted text>so did u know the second victim personally?
I knew Cindy D and Sonja Powell real well went to school w them both and lived by them for years
He needs to be charged

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2011
i knew wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Cindy D and Sonja Powell real well went to school w them both and lived by them for years
Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
u can do something

Florence, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2011
have u thought about going to the authorities and working with them to re-open the case NEVER GIVE UP
so sad

Florence, KY

#14 Aug 19, 2011
<quoted text>Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
I'm sorry that you lost your mother. I can't imagine the pain of not knowing exactly what happened. Does anyone know where this slaughter guy is now?
hmghh

Mitchell, IN

#15 Aug 19, 2011
<quoted text>Cindy was my mother I just have alot of unanswered questions. My dad and grandmother act like they don't know anything. I am 28 years old now not 15 and in 13 years I have heard alot of different story's. I do believe mr slaughter had something to do with the death of my mother. Regardless of her history which I'm well aware of.
I'm sorry to hear that I hate to say it but Im related to Ricky and yes he did it! And also I'm very good friends with one of ur family members. Yes he had everything to do with it! And I'm so sorry.
unaware

United States

#16 Aug 19, 2011
When did this happen?????
Daughter of one

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Aug 19, 2011
unaware wrote:
When did this happen?????
not sure when the first one happened, second one November 12, 1998 and the third I think in 2008
DidHeDoTime

Nebo, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2011
I remember hearing about this dude. Didnt he do time for one of these. Like for involuntary manslaughter or something? I always thought he did but, I could be wrong. Just curious!
Maybe

Nortonville, KY

#19 Aug 19, 2011
DidHeDoTime wrote:
I remember hearing about this dude. Didnt he do time for one of these. Like for involuntary manslaughter or something? I always thought he did but, I could be wrong. Just curious!
He probably spent his time in a mental/treatment facility...
Getsomefacts

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2011
Okay I am very sorry for yalls lose but obviously the police did not have any evidence against him and there for could not charge him so please quit blasting his name like this! Regardless of what the women did their family does deserve justice but if the man did it and the police could prove it he would be arrested for it!!! There is many unsolved murders in Henderson so maybe people should start blasting the police instead of assuming because of the story they heard that this man in fact murdered these women!!!! It's pretty obvious that there is a problem with in the law enforcement of Henderson so have you all every thought to contact a higher authority instead of trying to talk shot about this man on topix?
Daughter of one

United States

#21 Aug 19, 2011
DidHeDoTime wrote:
I don't think he did.
noname

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2011
he just married. Is she next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Admiral Kimmel's Statue 14 min Anonymous 10
Asian girl 48 min Big D 1
Derrick L. Evans 2 hr gramcracker 11
Cody mcgaha 2 hr cracker 2
What happen to lacey Warner and Tiffany Wilson. 3 hr Get a life 1
Brandy Skaggs 3 hr Tru 3
Jamie lancaster 4 hr jessica 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance