First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jay

Evansville, IN

#1 Apr 27, 2012
who do you think constantly changes their user names to make it seem like multiple people are posting topics???
umm

Madisonville, KY

#2 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
who do you think constantly changes their user names to make it seem like multiple people are posting topics???
I change my username but... I stay as one "username" per topic! There are people called trolls... That post to make it look like multiple people are posting. I'm not one of those. Sorry! I'm sure you're NOT "jay" every time you post either. Have a good night!
jay

Evansville, IN

#3 Apr 27, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>
I change my username but... I stay as one "username" per topic! There are people called trolls... That post to make it look like multiple people are posting. I'm not one of those. Sorry! I'm sure you're NOT "jay" every time you post either. Have a good night!
actually my first name is jay. and from what i have seen today you are a troll, whatever the hell that is, and also a stalker seeing as how you follow other peoples post just so you can make a stupid post like the one you made above.
umm

Madisonville, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
<quoted text>actually my first name is jay. and from what i have seen today you are a troll, whatever the hell that is, and also a stalker seeing as how you follow other peoples post just so you can make a stupid post like the one you made above.
they follow me...
jay

Evansville, IN

#5 Apr 27, 2012
back to the topic at hand what other low life losers beside umm, and all their other aliases, is stalking people posting stupid stuff?
umm

Madisonville, KY

#6 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
back to the topic at hand what other low life losers beside umm, and all their other aliases, is stalking people posting stupid stuff?
there are LOTS of them. Have fun figuring it out!:)
Uh huh

Huntingburg, IN

#7 Apr 27, 2012
jay wrote:
Your mother. Now go post her bail.
jay

Evansville, IN

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother. Now go post her bail.
lmao, and this applies to the topic in what way?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 29, 2012
jay wrote:
If you aren't registered it doesn't matter anyway.
To each their own

Belton, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't registered it doesn't matter anyway.
To each their own, I suppose, but registering here is not for me. Personally, I can't understand why anyone would even want to become a registered Topix user when it is not required simply to read, post replies and comments.

If it is an attention thing, I have no desire to become an internet celebrity anywhere and most definitely not on a Topix forum.

From watching what regularly goes on with the relatively few who are registered Topix members, it looks like registering has brought many of them more criticism than accolades.

Even when unregistered but consistently posting under the same screen name there's always situations pop up where someone either by innocent coincidence posts comments using the same name or else some wannabe comedian who purposely uses your screen name just to "stir the pot" intendending for you to get the blame.
smooth

Greenville, KY

#11 Apr 29, 2012
To each their own wrote:
<quoted text>To each their own, I suppose, but registering here is not for me. Personally, I can't understand why anyone would even want to become a registered Topix user when it is not required simply to read, post replies and comments.

If it is an attention thing, I have no desire to become an internet celebrity anywhere and most definitely not on a Topix forum.

From watching what regularly goes on with the relatively few who are registered Topix members, it looks like registering has brought many of them more criticism than accolades.

Even when unregistered but consistently posting under the same screen name there's always situations pop up where someone either by innocent coincidence posts comments using the same name or else some wannabe comedian who purposely uses your screen name just to "stir the pot" intendending for you to get the blame.
WORD

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 29, 2012
To each their own wrote:
<quoted text>To each their own, I suppose, but registering here is not for me. Personally, I can't understand why anyone would even want to become a registered Topix user when it is not required simply to read, post replies and comments.

But that doesn't happen when you register.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 29, 2012
the whole reason i registered is because i only post under smooth but yet some weirdo started stalking me using my name so i figured if i register they can act like they are me anymore.
smooth

Belton, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2012
smoooth wrote:
the whole reason i registered is because i only post under smooth but yet some weirdo started stalking me using my name so i figured if i register they can act like they are me anymore.
stop lying ... You stole my name and then registered to impress WeeWee! She loves a man in blue, an aides a the men with blue balls... So you're in luck! Relief for your discomfort is in sight.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 29, 2012
smooth wrote:
<quoted text>
stop lying ... You stole my name and then registered to impress WeeWee! She loves a man in blue, an aides a the men with blue balls... So you're in luck! Relief for your discomfort is in sight.
sorry i cant understand jibberish? if you would like to correct your misspelled words and re-post then maybe i could understand what it is you are trying to say.
Incognito

Princeton, KY

#16 Apr 29, 2012
Wee-Wee2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But that doesn't happen when you register.
But, you still can always post anonymously,... as I am sure many do.

No, copycats, be they intentional or coincidental, are not nearly as likely to happen, but sometimes hackers can and do hack into all kinds of password protected accounts just for the fun and the challenge. Now that would be a tough one to deny and prove otherwise. Also, by registering you've made it just that much easier for your garden variety, "stalkers", or really anybody for that matter, to keep tabs on all your activity. Surprising how much personal information many eventually let slip out on the internet when followed along with over a period time.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 29, 2012
Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
But, you still can always post anonymously,... as I am sure many do.
No, copycats, be they intentional or coincidental, are not nearly as likely to happen, but sometimes hackers can and do hack into all kinds of password protected accounts just for the fun and the challenge. Now that would be a tough one to deny and prove otherwise. Also, by registering you've made it just that much easier for your garden variety, "stalkers", or really anybody for that matter, to keep tabs on all your activity. Surprising how much personal information many eventually let slip out on the internet when followed along with over a period time.
jeez if a person is that mental and their life is that empty i would gladly tell them my name and save them all the trouble.
Incognito

Princeton, KY

#18 Apr 29, 2012
smoooth wrote:
<quoted text>
jeez if a person is that mental and their life is that empty i would gladly tell them my name and save them all the trouble.
And that's exactly the type of person you DON'T ever want to find out your real name or any of your personal info.
Dowat

Huntingburg, IN

#19 Apr 29, 2012
smoooth wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why you are complete moron.
smooth

Belton, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2012
smoooth wrote:
<quoted text>sorry i cant understand jibberish? if you would like to correct your misspelled words and re-post then maybe i could understand what it is you are trying to say.
lol ... I meant to say , " she loves a man in blue and even aides the men with blue balls. The relief for your discomfort is coming soon. Hang in there. " lol BETTER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holly embry is going to jail 23 min Hum 5
ANDREew OETTLe outa jail snitchin, 1 hr lol 3
prostitution 1 hr lol 5
Kim "old lady" Scott 2 hr cdb 1
A bad observation 3 hr Drama Free 2
Dwight Peterson 3 hr AT T 5
Damon Winters and Tarah Moore 3 hr Yup 38
i cheated 6 hr lol 58
Henderson Dating
Find my Match