Selling Drugs at My apartment complex
SO WHAT

Dunmor, KY

#151 Jan 9, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am an honest tax payer. My taxes pay for your legal aid while my income paid for my attorney when I purchased my home. Glad you set me straight.
Yes I used legal aid, because I am a single mom of 2 little girls, full time student and work full time with no help from their father. And I was not going to live around low life drug dealers and druggies, did not and do not want my kids around that. SO I found a legal honest way to get out of my lease. So It was my tax dollars that paid for my legal aid. To each their own and you shouldn't think you know every thing. Legal aid is for low income families who need them I am proud of the fact that I used them to get out of a bad area and to protect my kids from that kind of life. ALL WITH OUT SNITCHING ON THE DRUG DEALERS AND MAKING THE APARTMENT COMPLEX'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAULTS.
Concerned Parent

United States

#152 Jan 9, 2012
SO WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I used legal aid, because I am a single mom of 2 little girls, full time student and work full time with no help from their father. And I was not going to live around low life drug dealers and druggies, did not and do not want my kids around that. SO I found a legal honest way to get out of my lease. So It was my tax dollars that paid for my legal aid. To each their own and you shouldn't think you know every thing. Legal aid is for low income families who need them I am proud of the fact that I used them to get out of a bad area and to protect my kids from that kind of life. ALL WITH OUT SNITCHING ON THE DRUG DEALERS AND MAKING THE APARTMENT COMPLEX'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FAULTS.
Good for you and your kIds. I'd snitch! Selling dope is against the law.
WTF

White Plains, KY

#153 Jan 12, 2012
Scotty Bolton is still selling crack in our parking lot.
:)

Central City, KY

#154 Jan 12, 2012
ask wrote:
<quoted text>They enabled you they did not make you take it. You will not be able to overcome your addiction until you are able to admit YOU have a problem. Just sayin
A men!!!!!!
Where are the POLICE

White Plains, KY

#155 Mar 22, 2012
Scotty Bolton can sale drugs all day here in the parking lot and nn one cares
lie

Jeffersonville, IN

#156 Mar 25, 2012
james gene rose on elm street he sells more dope then anyone i know even at his job were are the po po not on north elm
jason stevens

Worthville, KY

#157 Apr 6, 2012
i sell drugs
mhm

Evansville, IN

#158 Apr 6, 2012
haha wrote:
Emily lawless sells weed out of woodland every day to all these kids out here.
ima be honest because I know some people that be buying from her all the damn time
Anonymous

Manchester, UK

#159 Apr 27, 2012
come to sunny england love youl be ok here
Wendy

Owensboro, KY

#160 Jul 5, 2012
Scotty Bolton and Jenny Sue Heltsley are selling drugs out of building one.. Jenny is selling her methadone and Scotty sells Everything .t\They drive that white pont
happi

Hopkinsville, KY

#161 Jul 5, 2012
report it to the cops topix can't arrest them come on people use some common sense
masters

Cadiz, KY

#162 Jul 5, 2012
Ha ha I bet Paul David lives next 2 u
which apt

Owensboro, KY

#163 Jul 7, 2012
im looking for a new apt so my gb can play i dont want him around drugs what apt complex is it
which apt

Owensboro, KY

#164 Jul 7, 2012
does anyone know any bad at seven oaks ??????????it seems the cleanest upon looks
Mother

White Plains, KY

#165 Jul 9, 2012
Jenny Sue Heltsley and Scotty Bolton been selling drugs for years. Just stay away from building one.
Dam

Central City, KY

#166 Jul 9, 2012
What about that skiny blond white girl ? Peggy something...Ann I think, She is hanging out with Scotty when Jenny goes to work ? How is she paying for her pot ? Ha Ha
Smoke

Central City, KY

#167 Jul 9, 2012
And they say all the brothers are drug dealers. Scotty is the big guy at our apt complex. Don't know nothing about his bitch...I think she has a job.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#168 Jul 9, 2012
This drug dealing topic has been going on since 7-11-11. Call the police if you are really tired of it. Obviously the topic DEA has overlooked this one.
PoPO

White Plains, KY

#169 Jul 16, 2012
Keep giving us tips...Getting a lot of complants on Mr Bolton. He does have a recored in Muhlenberg county for drugs. Just a matter of time. Now who is this Peggy and is there two Scottys?
building 3

White Plains, KY

#170 Jul 16, 2012
Scotty has been selling drugs for years..and no one does anything about it...just don't let the kids around building 1. AND THE Peggy the popo are looking for is Peggy Ann Garette and Her old man is named Scotty Something too....Drives an old blue Chev PU with loud pipes. Suspose to be a good meth cooker. Got that from Scotty Bolton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa bell 17 min rt 2
Tommy floyd 34 min itssad 3
Jailynna lord 37 min lololololol 30
Glen Taylor 44 min hendo girl 4
who set on fire? 1 hr kelly 5
Thoughts about God 1 hr kelly 54
The continued childishness of hysterical liberals. 1 hr Patriot 47

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance