First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i no

Evansville, IN

#1 Sep 12, 2012
so most everyone has a crazy ex whos yours??
Gomer

Henderson, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
BALH BLAHKAJdjdjksjkfjkajdkadlakdlj ajlajfakljajflsflf

who cares

same ole sh*t

Name your uncle

name your dog
well

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
everybody always calls that one crazy because that is the one that really loved but in return got crapped on and spoke their mind about it.
tired of it

Evansville, IN

#4 Sep 12, 2012
I have a crazy spouse :-/
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#5 Sep 12, 2012
this town is turning crazy!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2012
papaderp wrote:
this town is turning crazy!
Did you cook again tonight
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#7 Sep 12, 2012
yep lost my sushi roller and have alot of veggies kind of a disapointment
i no

Evansville, IN

#8 Sep 12, 2012
well wrote:
everybody always calls that one crazy because that is the one that really loved but in return got crapped on and spoke their mind about it.
i believe that, ive been told by so many people im over him/her their crazy but yet they say she /he was great n bed and great to me.
i am

Evansville, IN

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Im his crazy ex and i still love him and i think he loves me.
i do

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2012
im her crazy ex and i still love her and i think she loves me too but she is too afraid to say it to my face or even by text...js
Hayley

Akron, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Yea I have a crazy x I've tried it with him for the last time !! I don't know why but he can't seem to stay away from his x-wife for nothing idk what she has over him but Paul Austin everything you say is a lie and until you get her out of your system noone has a chance with you!!!! If you love her that much go back to her work it out because all the lies just hurts everyone else a**hole
nutts

Evansville, IN

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Kristin Caudill Septer =crazy crazy
Derp

White Plains, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2012
Hayley wrote:
Yea I have a crazy x I've tried it with him for the last time !! I don't know why but he can't seem to stay away from his x-wife for nothing idk what she has over him but Paul Austin everything you say is a lie and until you get her out of your system noone has a chance with you!!!! If you love her that much go back to her work it out because all the lies just hurts everyone else a**hole
That guy does have a problem with lying, used to work with him, he has like a pathological problem with it. haha
i am

Evansville, IN

#14 Sep 14, 2012
i do wrote:
im her crazy ex and i still love her and i think she loves me too but she is too afraid to say it to my face or even by text...js
well its 2 damn bad your not my ex. but im sure if you were him youd no i still love you and want you. 2 damn bad you cant leave your ex wife alone. whats w her?? shes busted as hell and look at me, you no im hot.
get a clue

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 14, 2012
A lot of time's it does not matter about out side beauty, It's the inside. The x still has his heart, you're trying to win a battle u just wont win.The heart is the leader.
Seriously

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Well hopefully she has a clue now that i do not love her anymore and she will leave me alone forever!

Thanks!
haha

Evansville, IN

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Well hopefully she has a clue now that i do not love her anymore and she will leave me alone forever!
Thanks!
do you think thats your ex? did you ever think of how many people that could b, people say shit on here jus to mess w people. its said bc some people r turely in love w someone but have no way r nerve to contact the other person so it helps them to vent on here. but seriously mayb you r my ex and i need to move on and forget your sorry as* i keep hearing you r out there on some drugs and you prolly dont relieze thats why i stoped talking to you for a wile and the next thing i no you r w someone?
agree

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 3, 2013
i agree people say their ex is crazy but was great in bed id say they still care. but yet they act cold towards that person maybe its to hard to b friends i dont no. i can b friends w anyone. but i dont have any crazy exs ive been called one tho
ikr

Evansville, IN

#19 Jan 3, 2013
im the crazy ex but hes the jackass so we r even
jerk

New Salisbury, IN

#20 Jan 3, 2013
ikr wrote:
im the crazy ex but hes the jackass so we r even
Miss you too baby doll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to unionize at Gibbs? 6 min yeah right 19
when does Gibbs go to Holiday World 29 min kels 1
Nici elliot (Nov '13) 36 min nici elliott 39
Houses for rent? 1 hr lmao 35
Needle junkie 1 hr Hahaha 6
marty Dill did not abduct Heather Teague (Sep '13) 1 hr Biggnigg 6
terica m 3 hr Biggnigg 5
Who wanted Shane Breedlove dead? 12 hr Lost 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance