Yes, so far! Lol
senior

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
unfortunately still stuck in hendo. its a hostage town
Mother of four

Evansville, IN

#4 Dec 26, 2012
I'm still here! You're right...Henderson takes hostages!! Work in Evansville though. Did we ever have a reunion?? If so I guess I wasn't invited...hahaha.
senior

Madisonville, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Hell no we didn't. Nobody wanted to go to it. Heard they wanted to have it at the Marina in Eville and the hosts old lady had the nerve to downgrade the.class by calling em rednecks. That is exactly what this town is! We don't want some anoody ass party. We prefer simple and white trashy...lol
:)

Tucker, GA

#6 Dec 26, 2012
A reunion would've been nice no matter where it was located!
senior

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 26, 2012
who buddle the.pothead?! that sob.didnt do.squat qhile class president. what makes you.think hes.gonna do.anythong.now?
Who

Tucker, GA

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Ron??
Big tymer

Tucker, GA

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe your referring to Robert Ball.
Mother of four

Evansville, IN

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Class President was a girl. I'm getting too old and can't remember her name now. Heard she moved out of the country though.
Mother of four

Evansville, IN

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Think her name might have been Heather, but I could totally be wrong. Don't have my senior yearbook on me.
senior

Madisonville, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Yes. It was Robert. My memory seems to have faded over the years. And Heather Hargis is her name if I am correct.
Mother of four

Evansville, IN

#15 Dec 27, 2012
That sounds right. Heard she lives somewhere out of this country now. Saw a bunch of people talking about having a reunion at one point, but never saw any final plans. Every other class has had a reunion. We suck!
party girl

Henderson, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah, I went to college with Heather Hargis at Kentucky Wesleyan in Owensboro. I graduated HCHS in 99 though. Haven't seen her in about five years.
:)

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe someone should put it together and make it happen!
97 senior

Madisonville, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Tried that already. It did not work out because timing was wrong and it was apparently a bad spot. Nobody wanted.to.go. I sure wasn't.
yep!

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Someone was trying to get us all together but if I remember correctly it was high dollar and no one could agree
The judge

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Hell , bet I haven't seen 10 other grads since we graduated. Wud be nice to have a reunion though.
Brooke N Jenna 4-eva

United States

#21 Dec 27, 2012
At chasity Duncan's beer pong party! Bring your kid or you can't come!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Green 3 min you aint bout it 11
Who wanna drink on this Remy? 8 min Meme 15
Glen Taylor 9 min Stopthepress 6
Jailynna lord 15 min Ctw 41
detective bill mills (Jul '16) 16 min GoGo 41
Gloria Salqui? 26 min Need to find her 1
Herron Avenue 1 hr Under the Moon 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance