First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Selling my girlfriend for a night....any takers?
possible

Duluth, GA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Selling my girlfriend for a night....any takers?
wat she look like
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
A girl....she is hot...I wouldn't be expecting to make money if she was ugly
2 dollars

Evansville, IN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
How old?
possible

Hopkinsville, KY

#8 Feb 27, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Selling my girlfriend for a night....any takers?
How much
really

Evansville, IN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
possible wrote:
<quoted text>How much
If she's hot not fat ill give you 500
Truth be told

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Sick wonder if the gf even knows wouldn't that be a shame for all y'all sick assesss to end up in jail!
Hmmm

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Isn't this prostitution
Truth be told

Evansville, IN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Absolutely
gross

Henderson, KY

#13 Feb 28, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
A girl....she is hot...I wouldn't be expecting to make money if she was ugly
What kind of sick infested mind you have. What a shame. You are suppose to be a boyfriend right? Only creeps would want to allow their girl friend to take part in sexual activity with another man. That's weird. You have a sick mind. Why would you treat your girlfriend like a prostitute? You deserve to be lonely the rest of your life.
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2013
Excuse me you arrogant c()ck suck. Did I ever say she would do sexual favors for cash? I didn't so take your mentally impaired a*s somewhere else. This could be an auction for charity for all you know....furthermore if you aren't interested why did you click the topic and ok put your two cents in when not a single person asked for it....smh go play in traffic.
gross

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Excuse me you arrogant c()ck suck. Did I ever say she would do sexual favors for cash? I didn't so take your mentally impaired a*s somewhere else. This could be an auction for charity for all you know....furthermore if you aren't interested why did you click the topic and ok put your two cents in when not a single person asked for it....smh go play in traffic.
Excuse me you low life pos. clearly you are trying to Pursue her into being involved with sexual activities. That is why you are want to sell her for a night to make money. I mean state the obvious. Jacka$$. Some people aren't retarded. If you had any intelligence in you, and If it was an auction for charity you would have stated the charity for a specific reason and the auction so you would to be able to get more people interested. But instead you are being just like all other males out here in this sick world and degrading females. I clicked on the topic because I thought made someone was looking for advice but instead I got disgusted and wanted to infirm you on how disgusting and low you are for even being a boyfriend and willing to "sell" his girlfriend. Yuck. Now I'm shaking my head in hopes to you stop breathing.
gross

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2013
gross wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me you low life pos. clearly you are trying to Pursue her into being involved with sexual activities. That is why you are want to sell her for a night to make money. I mean state the obvious. Jacka$$. Some people aren't retarded. If you had any intelligence in you, and If it was an auction for charity you would have stated the charity for a specific reason and the auction so you would to be able to get more people interested. But instead you are being just like all other males out here in this sick world and degrading females. I clicked on the topic because I thought made someone was looking for advice but instead I got disgusted and wanted to infirm you on how disgusting and low you are for even being a boyfriend and willing to "sell" his girlfriend. Yuck. Now I'm shaking my head in hopes to you stop breathing.
And yes I can spell. There are mistakes. My auto correct did that before you try to be smart and say something irrelevant on my errors
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Your errors didn't begin with your spelling, it began with you opening this up to give advice. So you dwell on topix to give advice? That shows your intelligence level. Once again NEVER did it state the fact that she would do anything sexual for money....get your mind out of the gutter, I know it's hard for a gutter sl ut to do but please try. Maybe I didn't specify it was for a charity because I didn't want to state the charity name on topix. Maybe I wanted to sell her as a dinner date. My suggestion is that until you know all the facts zip your dumb a*s lips because they are making you look mildly retarded. Please move on to the next sap who you think you can help with your shabby advice.
possible

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Selling my girlfriend for a night....any takers?
So wats the price
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Offer what you want
gross

United States

#21 Feb 28, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Your errors didn't begin with your spelling, it began with you opening this up to give advice. So you dwell on topix to give advice? That shows your intelligence level. Once again NEVER did it state the fact that she would do anything sexual for money....get your mind out of the gutter, I know it's hard for a gutter sl ut to do but please try. Maybe I didn't specify it was for a charity because I didn't want to state the charity name on topix. Maybe I wanted to sell her as a dinner date. My suggestion is that until you know all the facts zip your dumb a*s lips because they are making you look mildly retarded. Please move on to the next sap who you think you can help with your shabby advice.
Ok maybe you are right mr tough guy. But ONCE again topix probably isn't the best resource to be trying to advertise a charity of "selling your girlfriend" there pimp. Looks to me you are trying to see who would be interested in buying your girl friend so you can make money without putting her name out there so you can see who all is interested with the best prices and discuss it with them undercover so you don't get caught prostituting. You keep calling me stupid but clearly you are mad because I figured you out. And you can't take it that you are wrong so you continue to make up bs so you don't have to admit to yourself what an awe full boyfriend you are. But ok then. I am interested in taking your girlfriend on a "dinner date" can I have some info so I can be a benefit to this charity?? ;) Bahahahahaha nice try. Thank you come again.
possible

United States

#22 Feb 28, 2013
CASHnoCREDIT wrote:
Offer what you want
How can i contact u
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Much better! You can most certainly have the info on her but first I really need some advice....I have this troll that wants to shove her unwanted nose where it doesn't belong...now seeing as you are the undoubtedly best advise giver on topix...how would you propose I go about getting rid of this leech? Much appreciated :) hahaha
CASHnoCREDIT

United States

#24 Feb 28, 2013
Advice pardon me please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Henderson Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
horny (Oct '11) 7 min OMGeepers 8
Pregnant fetish/hookup (Jan '12) 23 min Goodtimes 9
anybody eat 1 hr eat 5
Brandon majors 1 hr sad 5
divorced men of henderson 2 hr Looking 1
Chasity Duncan 2 hr lover 1
who do you think are the worst parents in hende... 2 hr lol 15
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports11:06PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports