First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kb

Murray, KY

#24 Aug 13, 2011
Ok. Yall can go at that kb all u want. But this is the real one, they're commenting on everybody's shit and magan you should kno me better then that I ain't like that. I don't even kno u Amanda ! But yah that bitch is acting like me everywhere
Amanda Green

Cadiz, KY

#25 Aug 13, 2011
if you so ready to mess me up why the f*ck wont you tell me your real name? Are you scared fake a$$ skanky wh*re
Amanda Green

Cadiz, KY

#26 Aug 13, 2011
you must know me thats y you wont give me your real name dont be scared i promise the a$$ whoopen wont be that bad lol
Amanda Green

Cadiz, KY

#27 Aug 13, 2011
kb wrote:
Nobody wants you that bad. Your gross.
well you a scared a$$ who*e
Amanda Green

Cadiz, KY

#28 Aug 13, 2011
kb wrote:
Ok. Yall can go at that kb all u want. But this is the real one, they're commenting on everybody's shit and magan you should kno me better then that I ain't like that. I don't even kno u Amanda ! But yah that bitch is acting like me everywhere
Its kool kaiti i just want to know who this fake a$$ wh*re is cause she to dam* scared to say anything using her real name...Whoever this is just needs to come on and say who you are so we can get this childish shit over with cause i am a grown as$ woman and dont have time for all this shit talk im ready to put my hands on you and show you what you deserve cu*t
yeahh

United States

#29 Aug 13, 2011
If you're a mother you shouldn't be speaking like you are.
simple

Henderson, KY

#30 Aug 13, 2011
Who ever the chick is that is pretending to be the kb girl posted who she was on magans forum yesterday. It's pretty evident that she doesn't like this katie(?) chick. The only thing I have to say is the REAL Katie must be doing something right to piss someone off so bad they have to pretend to be her. Good job Katie!
kb

Murray, KY

#31 Aug 13, 2011
simple wrote:
Who ever the chick is that is pretending to be the kb girl posted who she was on magans forum yesterday. It's pretty evident that she doesn't like this katie(?) chick. The only thing I have to say is the REAL Katie must be doing something right to piss someone off so bad they have to pretend to be her. Good job Katie!
Lol thank ya!
simple

Henderson, KY

#32 Aug 13, 2011
kb wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol thank ya!
Your more then welcome!!! Don't know what you did to piss that girl off, but what ever it was you did a good job. LMAO. A few people and myself busted her out yesterday for acting like you. SHe had no right doing that. Don't know who you are at all. Just wanted to help you out. She needs to realize by going around and pretending to be you then posting her name and saying she don't care who knows it's her. That could be classified as identity theft and I am sure other charges could follow if you would choose to do so. Make sure you make copies of everything she said under that screen name and keep them.
brandidavis

United States

#33 Aug 14, 2011
Love ya Amanda!!! Jus stay. True to you girl... the rest of the bs ain't worth ur time!!!:)
jtm

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Aug 15, 2011
KB don't u think u should keep your mouth shut u know how it is to be bashed on here and yet u do it to others u know what karma is a bitch huh
kbb

Murray, KY

#36 Aug 17, 2011
jtm wrote:
KB don't u think u should keep your mouth shut u know how it is to be bashed on here and yet u do it to others u know what karma is a bitch huh
LOL okay. If you didn't read all my comments you should!!! Someone was using my name
MaganGreen

Port Orange, FL

#37 Aug 19, 2011
One Katie is my friend and she did not post this crap, its some litte fake girl! so dnt worrie about it an jus brush it off...
MaganGreen

Port Orange, FL

#38 Aug 19, 2011
All this is, is fack ass ppl tryna act hard behind a computer screen! Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moms who are proud of their pg teen 16 min abc 7
cindy smith 27 min Chrisers 21
Last Post Wins (May '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,069
Goodbye lucky charm 7 hr Softie 3
fart fetish 7 hr Well Byeeee 2
Who is selling meth 7 hr Well Byeeee 10
who is the best baseball player in henderson co... (Sep '11) 7 hr Better believe it 174

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages