devestating effects to Henderson

“Keep a cool tool.”

Since: Jul 12

HENDERSON KY

#43 Feb 4, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
And I DON'T believe you work there based in your statement about the place. Maybe you're one of the 12 that start tomorrow.
you must be talking bout Alcan cause big rivers don't hire 12 people every other week.
true story

Madisonville, KY

#44 Feb 4, 2013
packing pappy wrote:
<quoted text>you must be talking bout Alcan cause big rivers don't hire 12 people every other week.
Yeah I'm talking about Alcan. Remember, you said you worked at Alcan. But, now that you admit you don't, Century HASN'T bought ALCAN. This I KNOW!

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#45 Feb 4, 2013
( CNSNews.com )– In a final regulation issued Wednesday, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) assumed that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2016 for a family will cost $20,000 for the year. And then you got this problem.
read again

Tucker, GA

#46 Feb 4, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'm talking about Alcan. Remember, you said you worked at Alcan. But, now that you admit you don't, Century HASN'T bought ALCAN. This I KNOW!
I believe he said "do you work at big rivers or Alcan? Cause I do" this means there's a 50% possibility he could work at either...... JS
Facts

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Feb 4, 2013
Alcoa is no safer as far as job security. They own thier power plant but price of pb.of aluminium is very low. Alcoa is building a smelter in Saudi Arabia 3 times the size of Warrick plant & plans on another when that one is complete. Warrick plant is 50 yrs. old & they put no money back into it. Smelters in the US will become a thing of the past.
true story

Madisonville, KY

#48 Feb 4, 2013
read again wrote:
<quoted text>I believe he said "do you work at big rivers or Alcan? Cause I do" this means there's a 50% possibility he could work at either...... JS
Well to be honest if he worked at Big Rivers he wouldn't know ANYTHING to be a fact at Alcan. JS! But you're right, it was a 50% chance at they worked at either place. And a 50% chance he knows what he's talking about. But since I know better I know he's 100% wrong.:)
pop

Tucker, GA

#49 Feb 4, 2013
Facts wrote:
Alcoa is no safer as far as job security. They own thier power plant but price of pb.of aluminium is very low. Alcoa is building a smelter in Saudi Arabia 3 times the size of Warrick plant & plans on another when that one is complete. Warrick plant is 50 yrs. old & they put no money back into it. Smelters in the US will become a thing of the past.
yes they r building a big plant n Saudi Arabia. Warrick makes the most money out off all Alcoa plants. We will be the last US smelter around.

“Keep a cool tool.”

HENDERSON KY

#50 Feb 5, 2013
read again wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he said "do you work at big rivers or Alcan? Cause I do" this means there's a 50% possibility he could work at either...... JS
thank you for pointing that out to him i was just going to let it go.

“Keep a cool tool.”

HENDERSON KY

#51 Feb 5, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be honest if he worked at Big Rivers he wouldn't know ANYTHING to be a fact at Alcan. JS! But you're right, it was a 50% chance at they worked at either place. And a 50% chance he knows what he's talking about. But since I know better I know he's 100% wrong.:)
and if you work at Alcan you'd be the last one to know since you'll be losing your job faster than i will they wouldn't tell you till they said goodbye.Fact
true story

Dunmor, KY

#52 Feb 5, 2013
packing pappy wrote:
<quoted text>and if you work at Alcan you'd be the last one to know since you'll be losing your job faster than i will they wouldn't tell you till they said goodbye.Fact
And I'm sure somebody that works at Big Rivers would know first huh? Sorry but Alcan management would know long before any employee from Big Rivers ( if you're even a Big Rivers employee). Like I said, Century has came out and looked at the plant. They HAVE NOT BOUGHT it YET! I can't be any clearer than that.
read again

Tucker, GA

#53 Feb 5, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm sure somebody that works at Big Rivers would know first huh? Sorry but Alcan management would know long before any employee from Big Rivers ( if you're even a Big Rivers employee). Like I said, Century has came out and looked at the plant. They HAVE NOT BOUGHT it YET! I can't be any clearer than that.
You know....if you are in the position you are hinting to be in (management) Automatic termination would be in your near future for spreading malicious rumors that concern your company......JS
no way

New Albany, IN

#54 Feb 5, 2013
read again wrote:
<quoted text>
You know....if you are in the position you are hinting to be in (management) Automatic termination would be in your near future for spreading malicious rumors that concern your company......JS
It's impossible for them to be in management of any type. They are on this site all day long posting on damn near every topic.
true story

Dunmor, KY

#55 Feb 5, 2013
read again wrote:
<quoted text>You know....if you are in the position you are hinting to be in (management) Automatic termination would be in your near future for spreading malicious rumors that concern your company......JS
And what "malicious rumor " would that be? The rumor that the company HASN'T been sold? Give me a break. The only rumor going in here is that somebody else is "claiming" to know that the company has been sold. It HASN'T!
true story

Dunmor, KY

#56 Feb 5, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible for them to be in management of any type. They are on this site all day long posting on damn near every topic.
You're not as smart as you think you are. Lol
read again

Tucker, GA

#57 Feb 5, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>You're not as smart as you think you are. Lol
And you just made yourself look like a "wish-he-knew-it-all " pee-on.
true story

Dunmor, KY

#58 Feb 5, 2013
read again wrote:
<quoted text>And you just made yourself look like a "wish-he-knew-it-all " pee-on.
I don't know how. Considering everything I stated was 100% factual.
true story

Cadiz, KY

#59 Feb 10, 2013
Seems the newspaper says today that Big Rivers may be forced into bankruptcy and that Alcan (like Century) may be able to purchase their power else where. Wonder if thus means that the jobs that will be lost (if any) will be Big Rivers?
bolt

Birdseye, IN

#60 Feb 10, 2013
true story wrote:
Seems the newspaper says today that Big Rivers may be forced into bankruptcy and that Alcan (like Century) may be able to purchase their power else where. Wonder if thus means that the jobs that will be lost (if any) will be Big Rivers?
there are people at big rivers concerned about their jobs
true story

Cadiz, KY

#61 Feb 10, 2013
bolt wrote:
<quoted text>there are people at big rivers concerned about their jobs
I hope and pray no jobs are lost for either business.

“Keep a cool tool.”

HENDERSON KY

#63 Feb 10, 2013
true story wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope and pray no jobs are lost for either business.
I agree i hope that nobody losses there jobs.Times are tough right now and both places help put food on a lot of tables.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack Breedlove 2 hr Wtf 6
Dyllan morrison 2 hr Someone you see o... 2
K2 Thot on Third Street 3 hr Mr_Head 4
Tasha duff 3 hr Haa 3
Does anyone know anything about Zeke caverly? 3 hr Curious 1
school supplies 4 hr parent 19
what's up with this Bigfoot hunter Lonnie hawks... (Oct '14) 4 hr Elliemae 26

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance